What's new

The room in my basement.....

Superhoops

Hi Folks,

I have had a bit of a break from growing but now I'm back and ready to get going again. Here's a few shots of the new room it's still has some bits to finish but the big plant that you can see was put in to test the environment. Now I have two NFT's trays in and I'm ready to go....wish me luck.

Superhoops ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351800384.293586.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351800402.738324.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351800420.333899.jpg

Superhoops

Anyone out there scrogged blue cheese from barneys before? I am think about flipping them now and then scrogging the stretch to fill the screen and then letting them go. I know that this strain stretches like a mother fucker so any advice would be appreciated. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353606777.726289.jpg

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Cool!

Turn that fan around though... so the vent line isn't kinked... it'll increase your airflow. :D

That NFT... or SWC??

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

M

macncheese

Very cool! Although you can see your reflection in one of the pictures. Just letting you know.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice room maing...love the stealth of it.gl on ur grow.
peace-T-

Superhoops

Thanks for all the good vibes folks. I have had people standing literally feet away from the room and they don't know its there!!!

vukman

Veteran
Thanks for all the good vibes folks. I have had people standing literally feet away from the room and they don't know its there!!!

You know why that is??? That's good ol' Jimi doin' his job 24/7....:D

That's a very nice stealth room there. I'm sure you've taking all factors into consideration as well such as fan noise..:yes:

Don't even want to know what it was used for before this usage :rolleyes:..

Superhoops

The room is insulated on three sides with sound and thermal insulation. The noise can be noticeable if the fan is working overtime, I always have a radio playing background noise and I also have a remote control that switches off all power if needed. Again thanks for the kind words folks it makes all the hard work worth while.

SH