What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure kush

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Look like you got a winner Gdk! Who knows what these strains really are nowadays??? After smoking as much Loud as I have I don't believe any of these clubs and I only take one breeder @ his word but, you sir definitely are #winning with that. I know it sounds the same but, could you elaborate a bit???

Not really sure if u are asking a question or u want me to answer something? I didnt mean to indicate that we have the same cut...i was merely sayin that the taste and effects you were describing are similar to my Niterider....guess it could have something to do with the PK...

Stay Safe

Resin

Im running these now in coco for about three weeks. how long should you you veg your PK? They are not very bushy so im assuming you need to top these several times. Mine seem to be very thin stemmed and lanky. very slow on the nutrient intake also. Ive been haveing a hard time getting these to take off in Veg. My other strain heads C99 x ECSD is banging PK not so much. Should you bush master or phosphoload these to get them to bush out? any advice on this strain would be much appreciated.

dfa

no. I was gifted the LVPK, no disrespect but compared to "this other thing", it's not it. I hate to take over a thread or page with all this typing but this is excellent taste, taste of earthy, old barrel aged wine, with a splash of "hold up, I want to figure this out"... and the end part is what always does the trick. Let me say the high is what it is known for, like GONE, no GONE!!! Like GONE... go home... Cause you been at my house too long!!! - trying to recover. I hear it all the time, I'm a smoker, this is what I do... no.. not PK. YOu don't do PK. Actually, in all honesty I don't like the PK high, me personally... I would prefer an OG high over the PK because OG is enjoyable, Pk is sometimes, just too much.

got it? good. I'm out.

that sounds like that rare purple k that would rarely come through.. Your description is dead on. good to know which cut it was..

Yes4prop215, your pure k shots look like that back in the day, smell it in the AIR OG... FIRE

G

Guest3498

Seems there are a bunch of different cuts called pure kush going around. I've had 3 myself... the one yes4prop215 is talking about, "hollywood pure kush", and "LA pure kush" (LAPK, not to be confused with LVPK). I'm sure there are more as well... LA pure kush was bubba with a bigger yield, lower potency, and less stink. Hollywood pure kush had incredible resin production and more of a fruity pebbles kush aroma. The "818" pure kush is lemon fuel ogkush-ish and the best by a mile imo.

G

guest8905

well now the seed companies have stuff called pure kush as well,

so more confusion,

im thinking a universal cataloging system is so needed more and more

iBlaze

Great in depth review, any kush strain I've smoked has nothing but positive results. Love it.

Happy tokin'. -iBlaze

Ron mexico

the pk that aero has is the lapk. It is like a purple bubba with less hit than the pre-98. not as bigger yeild but is a creaper. done rt it turns purple black with a winey earthy kush smell. It is in no way a og. that is a different cut from this..faster in veg than bubba needs to be vegged to "put on for your city"

G

Guest3498

Are you sure? I've grown both LVPK and LAPK and the las vegas purple is superior in every way, don't know how someone could think different but I guess everyone likes what they like. I thought lapk was more sweet/sugar/kush than earthy/wine/kush. Wasn't as potent as bubba.

R

Raw_Dog

Ron Mexico, damn I didn't even see you post on here. Let me explain what I have. Pre98 Bubba: coffee, deep tasting, slightly expansive, afghan lush strain great for bubba lovers. SoCal Master: more expansive hit, less taste, kushy, purple color with no reflection built in the taste, sometimes feels like a sativa... Pk: earthy, minty, wine, aged oak, flavorful, sweet, super expansive, punishing high,
Down!!!! Couchlock! It's a closer! Will put OG lovers somewhere they don't want to be, not for everybody.... One.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice post rawdog good way to describe, got marijuana sommeliers here at IC lol...yea the high from the bubbas, masters, and purples is way heavier than OG....the LVPK high is pretty strong thats why i usually just cash crop and sell it because people love it, i like the high of OG better more cerebral and creative good mix of sativa and indica qualities..

R

Raw_Dog

Pk for president. The pk aero and I are speaking of is probably a S1 of suges cut. The pk when done correctly (taken 70plus) is top dollar herb. With og so prevalent these days I had to put her on the back burner. I will break her out again, trust me.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks really nice what ever the linage. thanks for sharing the pics and stuff.

C

chase

I just smoked some pure kush sweet kinda harsh , the guy says he doesnt flush organic .Strong high.

C

chase

Flush organic? Organic water? Lol
Flush the organic fertilizer out towards the end of flowering , so that it doesnt make you choke.This isnt an unusual practice.Mabey I dont follow what you are trying to get at?

Latest posts

Latest posts