What's new

Pure kush

C

Capital G

Picked this up from a friend. I'm seriously kushed but, how can you pass up pk.

Smell- burning tires hosed down with grapefruit juice.

Taste- metallic and irony, no fuel or skunkiness an odd flavor similar to the taste you get when holding a coin in your mouth....very mild though with a citrus finish.

High- indy 500!!!!!!!!! Smoke this and you need to just go ahead and sit your ass down somewhere. Been smoking this since Monday, no dutches just clear cyclone cones and sugar cane wood tip cones. Started with a clear cyclone expecting a clear not so heavy high....Wrong!!! I went to sleep on this chick woke up 2 hrs later like, damn...... I'm still high, just as high as I was when I passed out. She said, I'm getting high just from breaking it up(she doesn't smoke). This is NOT for sativa lovers @ all. If, you have pain this is the 1!!! Lastly, the smoke is so, expanding and consuming. I'm not a cougher but, if, I were this would surely accomidate. As soon as, during, and after smoking this your lungs feel saturated with cannabinol resins, like someone split open you're chest and poured liquid thc on your lungs and its just marinating absorbing all the herbal goodness.

Overall- decent smoke, an express ride to couchlock city, flavor could have been better kinda bland but, solid. Strong 8.75

meddy

Picked this up from a friend. I'm seriously kushed but, how can you pass up pk.

Smell- burning tires hosed down with grapefruit juice.

Taste- metallic and irony, no fuel or skunkiness an odd flavor similar to the taste you get when holding a coin in your mouth....very mild though with a citrus finish.

High- indy 500!!!!!!!!! Smoke this and you need to just go ahead and sit your ass down somewhere. Been smoking this since Monday, no dutches just clear cyclone cones and sugar cane wood tip cones. Started with a clear cyclone expecting a clear not so heavy high....Wrong!!! I went to sleep on this chick woke up 2 hrs later like, damn...... I'm still high, just as high as I was when I passed out. She said, I'm getting high just from breaking it up(she doesn't smoke). This is NOT for sativa lovers @ all. If, you have pain this is the 1!!! Lastly, the smoke is so, expanding and consuming. I'm not a cougher but, if, I were this would surely accomidate. As soon as, during, and after your lungs feel saturated with cannabinol resins, like someone split open you'd chest and poured liquid thc on your lungs and its just marinating absorbing all the herbal goodness.

Overall- decent smoke, an express ride to couchlock city, flavor could have been better kinda bland but, solid. Strong 8.75

great review....:wave:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran

High- indy 500!!!!!!!!! Smoke this and you need to just go ahead and sit your ass down somewhere.

Sounds just like the Niterider cut which is: TheWhite x (NLxLK x PK)

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

Grizz

Veteran
just picked the cut up last week, does anyone know how she grows and whats the cross exactly, i heard og kush x ?

C

Capital G

Look like you got a winner Gdk! Who knows what these strains really are nowadays??? After smoking as much Loud as I have I don't believe any of these clubs and I only take one breeder @ his word but, you sir definitely are #winning with that. I know it sounds the same but, could you elaborate a bit???

I ain't gonna go too much into my source but, I know for a fact that pure kush comes from a CO collective via SoCal. I haven't read or looked for any info on pk before. In fact, I've slept on it, until now. I finished a zip yesterday and honestly my body is still saturated with pk. After effects remind me of smoking high grade hash.

A

Aerokush101

Look like you got a winner Gdk! Who knows what these strains really are nowadays??? After smoking as much Loud as I have I don't believe any of these clubs and I only take one breeder @ his word but, you sir definitely are #winning with that. I know it sounds the same but, could you elaborate a bit???

I ain't gonna go too much into my source but, I know for a fact that pure kush comes from a CO collective via SoCal. I haven't read or looked for any info on pk before. In fact, I've slept on it, until now. I finished a zip yesterday and honestly my body is still saturated with pk. After effects remind me of smoking high grade hash.

Right... we might have a similar cut. Good Luck with that PK. Don't hurt nobody with that.

C

Capital G

just picked the cut up last week, does anyone know how she grows and whats the cross exactly, i heard og kush x ?

Idk what's the makeup, not a clue. If, I had to guess from my experience I would say it was not og. Og is so, flooded here it ain't funny. I'm thinking afghani something.....it sure does resemble it though but, it Don't smoke like it. Flavor reminds me of herijuana

A

Aerokush101

That's the thing about PK, you sit there smoking it trying to figure out what that taste is and WHAM!!!, buddy you are toasted...DONE!!! Smoked wayyy too much huh? lol. It happens every time to rookies on PK.

Actually, I hate to throw this out there, I live in a city where it's either killer OG, or gangster purp. So I call the PK- Purple Kush, instead of Pure Kush... helps the sell. I know after they get on that, IT'S OVER!!! I WIN!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the background on the pure kush is debated....seed companies say that Pure Kush came from Topanga valley and that just happens to be the SFV valley......SFV OG produces nugs what some call the "pure kush" because it has the most pure OG qualities...

a true pure kush would be a crazy PCK or afghan hindu kush.....but in most cases its really just the 818 OG...

your description sounds similar...wish you had some pics to post up. krunchbubble just pulled some nice pure kush...his comes out really crazy lookin different to mine which comes out like a standard OG kush...same cut different grow styles and it comes out totally different....smells like burnt lemons mixed with gasoline...tastes very minty and leaves that aftertaste....the high is exactly like your describes....very cerebral and thoght provoking at first, roller coaster ride of activity..then it levels out and leaves you in a coma..

im a firm believer that the pure kush is really just SFV 818 OG.....its also a name that is thrown around very loosely...half the stuff i see called "pure kush" isnt even close to OG at all...probably a drug dealer or dispensary rename...
heres mine grown in organic soill...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

Aerokush101

the background on the pure kush is debated....seed companies say that Pure Kush came from Topanga valley and that just happens to be the SFV valley......SFV OG produces nugs what some call the "pure kush" because it has the most pure OG qualities...

a true pure kush would be a crazy PCK or afghan hindu kush.....but in most cases its really just the 818 OG...

your description sounds similar...wish you had some pics to post up. krunchbubble just pulled some nice pure kush...his comes out really crazy lookin different to mine which comes out like a standard OG kush...same cut different grow styles and it comes out totally different...

im a firm believer that the pure kush is really just SFV 818 OG.....

This cut, looks more like Burgundy Bubba... nowhere near OGish.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

most OG crosses i see dont come out like the pure..the LA con for example. But she grows very viney and thin stems....she stretches like a mother fucker so good training and topping is necessary....also since she doesnt yeild much you gotta veg her out for at least 1 month for a good haul. i get 1 to 1.5 a light vegging her out 2 months in 5 gallon pots, 9 per 4x4 foot print. i train them down like a vineyard into a Y style so each stretchy branch produces 3-4 shoots which all turn into top colas...so a nice ring of 8 top colas on each plant...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
This cut, looks more like Burgundy Bubba... nowhere near OGish.

got any pics? i wonder if that burgundy bubba is similar to the LVPK.....looks very similar to Bubba, its sometimes called PK for short but its for purple kush.....looks like bubba kush on crack comes out with purple tints on the leaves...earthy mocha kush smell instead of the lemon fuel...
i have that one too...shes one of my favorite strains very vigorous growth and good yeild..
picture.php

A

Aerokush101

no. I was gifted the LVPK, no disrespect but compared to "this other thing", it's not it. I hate to take over a thread or page with all this typing but this is excellent taste, taste of earthy, old barrel aged wine, with a splash of "hold up, I want to figure this out"... and the end part is what always does the trick. Let me say the high is what it is known for, like GONE, no GONE!!! Like GONE... go home... Cause you been at my house too long!!! - trying to recover. I hear it all the time, I'm a smoker, this is what I do... no.. not PK. YOu don't do PK. Actually, in all honesty I don't like the PK high, me personally... I would prefer an OG high over the PK because OG is enjoyable, Pk is sometimes, just too much.

got it? good. I'm out.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
would love to see some pics....the LVPK gives me that kind of high you describe...i had to pull over the car one time and puke because it had such heavy chest expansion going on after i smoked a blunt to the face with no water or drink....

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one I got from dispensary was usually pretty sedate, but would wire me up fierce sometimes for around 30 minutes after I smoked. Was too unpredictable for late night relaxing.

I finally quit it for late night toking, but it was extremely good tasting and had the potency. I think it has a lot of sativa in it.

Grizz

Veteran
well who knows what i have lol.. i do have the lvpk and the pure kush i have doesent resemble any og i have had or have, thicker stem, not viney, it came out of southern cal. give me 90 days and i will report back, maybe even get a pic, just hope it aint some renamed average cut.

nickman

Veteran
no. I was gifted the LVPK, no disrespect but compared to "this other thing", it's not it. I hate to take over a thread or page with all this typing but this is excellent taste, taste of earthy, old barrel aged wine, with a splash of "hold up, I want to figure this out"... and the end part is what always does the trick. Let me say the high is what it is known for, like GONE, no GONE!!! Like GONE... go home... Cause you been at my house too long!!! - trying to recover. I hear it all the time, I'm a smoker, this is what I do... no.. not PK. YOu don't do PK. Actually, in all honesty I don't like the PK high, me personally... I would prefer an OG high over the PK because OG is enjoyable, Pk is sometimes, just too much.

got it? good. I'm out.

would love to see some pics....the LVPK gives me that kind of high you describe...i had to pull over the car one time and puke because it had such heavy chest expansion going on after i smoked a blunt to the face with no water or drink....

thats the shit i want ...

damb i'd like to try that cut, sounds good ...:laughing: ...

Latest posts

Latest posts