What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Modern Colombian

G

Hola

Hola

Phil, I have never seen any paraguayan weed here and never been to any other S.A. country. But here I have gotten every kind from bright green seedy (but good) to the golds and reds. one or maybe two times I obtained some really potent stuff (same price as the other) and it was said to be redbud (Punto Rojo). The weed is cheap here and most times "good" but nothing I have ever bought is as good as what I grow. Taken care of correctly and given lots of love (but most important cured right) my plants are much better then the weed the seeds came from (of course). And I am real excited to have some exotic Afghani in the garden along with the differnt Colombians so I am looking forward to finally smoking some super Colombian grown dank (try to make your next trip in about 4 or 5 months). Peace

Last edited:

RskeDelta9

you cant sleep when u are out there i had a friend that went and never came back got killed in columbia!!! over his sneakers!

G

I hear you RskeDelta9 I never go out in my sneakers. But I was going to add that earlier today I was leaving the national university (Bogota) when I stopped at the exit check point and looked over by the guard shack where two armed guards were sitting and saw a one meter sativa plant growing in the ground! I couldn’t believe it, so I asked the guard that was checking out the trunk of the car was that marijuana? He smiled and I said Punto Rojo? He just said pura and waved me though. I thought what a great country this is about weed but you can get jammed up (just like anywhere else really, but being a “Gringo” makes more of a target) if your not careful.
Peace

RskeDelta9

redone depends on the jakes u meet ...i saw one jake out there almost kill one of my friends out there but my frieend wasnt a good person ya kno what i mean!..they never really bother me out there for herb and if they do i just wave some green backs at them and the problem goes away!!!!

Amd

i want to move to warmer climates asap. oh boy those sure would look nice in my backyard.

Tafari

RskeDelta9 said:
i saw one jake out there almost kill one of my friends out there but my frieend wasnt a good person ya kno what i mean!!

RskeDelta9

The vibes on this thread are very good and high – please don’t try to bring it down. Danger can lurks any place you go and if you mix with the wrong people & due the wrong things anything can happen. Your one friend was killed and another you claim was not a good person almost got killed? America can be just as dangerous - I was shot in August by two people trying to rob me on my way home. I didn’t even know these jerks.

Tafari

G

Everythings cool

Everythings cool

Tafari man so sorry to hear you got shot. I hope your ok or doing better. Thanks for looking in on my grow and keeping the thread positive. RskeDelta9 kinda shocked me with his post too but to be honest I hear how "dangerous" it is here quite often (and this can be very true) but mostly from people who have never been to Colombia. There are some bad places down here even the locals tell me but I know some very cool people (and family) and very "safe" places to go. Not only that but this is the home of some of the best Sativa in the world.
Peace

C

Chamba

Gypsy should fly down to Colombia to photograph and write an article on the modern Colombian mota scene for International Cannagraphic magazine..that would make an excellent story..maybe feature a few of Redone's sativas too!

but since the US military and DEA have such a strong presence there, that might be risky for a high profile canna-person?...

alGrenDh

Chamba said:
Gypsy should fly down to Colombia to photograph and write an article on the modern Colombian mota scene for International Cannagraphic magazine..that would make an excellent story..maybe feature a few of Redone's sativas too!

but since the US military and DEA have such a strong presence there, that might be risky for a high profile canna-person?...

Or 'you' could go, then send Gypsy the article/pics and of course, a bill! :wave:

G

Modern Colombian

I got the photos (many past grows too) as well as detailed history of all. But would welcome a visit if any I.C. ers would like to check out the home of a classic sativa. Come on down, it doesn't get any better then this!

G

Maybe this will offer some motivation; marijuana is “Legal” in Colombia.
And the USA and it's "DEA" can't do anything about it.
Punto de export!

G

Lumbo

Lumbo

Good moring I thought I would start the day off with a nice bud of fresh domestic "lumbo". It looks alittle shwaggy but it's far from that with a smell and taste that can only be found here (this stuff never gets exported, the good never does ask the Canadians). I hope everyone had a safe holiday.
Peace

Fresh semi sinsemilla

A few keeper seeds

Tandare

Hiya Redone I sure enjoy your grow threads.
Living in a land where MJ is legal must be awesome.
My columbian brown plant is two months old tomorrow.
Soon I will be cloning I hope its a female.
This is columbian the taste for sure was no mistake.
I did find this to be a bit raspy but the high was very good and I felt worth growing.
Keep up the green thumb.
My dream is to someday grow my own Columbian Gold.
Keep on keepin on :)
Tandare

3legdog

Nice buddy :yummy: ...seeds lookn good too. Im so ready for a vacation & by next month i'll have everything on auto-pilot & can get away for a few days :woohoo:

Be well redone & family :wave:

G

Tandare keep growing your Colombian, it takes mine 2.5 to 3 months to show sex no matter what the light is. Some of mine take 4 months to finish after they show sex, but the final bud is worth it and if you can wait a month more cure and you will be Very happy. Golds are comming your way.

3legdog can't wait to meet ya mijo. I hope you don't mind showing me all the things I am doing wrong with my plants while your here. I would love to grow anything half as good as you. See ya in the sun mijo
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts