What's new

ZkittleZ

so the word on the street is that there is a new "rapper friendly" strain called ZkittleZ... the name could be better, but it supposedly rates extremely high in flavor and potency. dark purple calyxes with bright vibrant golden pistils, coated in resin...

it seems like by the time I secure a highly coveted elite strain in my garden, it is already old news and forgotten about by Bay Area folks. it's getting hard to keep up!

I've heard a rumor that this "ZkittleZ" is a special fruity pheno of the Sunset Sherbert... who knows the scoop on the Cookie line? fill me in Cookie heads!

H

HemperorsKnight

Anyone in 2017 know anything more on this zkittlez line? Like if dying breed seeds did a release of the seeds or if there's a clone running around zkittlez sounds dank and I would love to know about her

cryptop

I can attest the terpene profile is amazing.... but I have also heard the consistency is very low. Huge potential if they can stabilize it.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I would advise on not getting caught in hype traps. Not saying the strain isn't dank as I've never seen it first hand. I just know that there are plenty of good cuts and crosses to try out that are solid and easy to get your mitts on. :2cents:

H

HemperorsKnight

The rarity is what drives me personally which is why I'm hoping someone comes to this thread with quality information about the strain zkittlez I know there's tons of quality lines that would put this in the dirt but the more info the merrier
:tiphat:

SICE

The rarity is what drives me personally which is why I'm hoping someone comes to this thread with quality information about the strain zkittlez I know there's tons of quality lines that would put this in the dirt but the more info the merrier
:tiphat:

Check out "Marijuana Mania" on youtube. Im not sure which part it is, but the whole series is worth a watch. Founders of the strain are interviewed. The whole ZkittleZ marketing seems to be effective.

They are pushing it like they did Cookies. Going off that blueprint they probably know that keeping the cut under lock and key is the main way to keep the revenues from the hype to yourself

H

HemperorsKnight

Check out "Marijuana Mania" on youtube. Im not sure which part it is, but the whole series is worth a watch. Founders of the strain are interviewed. The whole ZkittleZ marketing seems to be effective.

They are pushing it like they did Cookies. Going off that blueprint they probably know that keeping the cut under lock and key is the main way to keep the revenues from the hype to yourself

Thanks brother I will have to watch that

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
At the moment cuts are 2500 I've heard, if you got the contacts and ability to link up with that circle... one of the homies is gonna pick it up ....a be patient dark heart will have there version/copy soon enough for the masses I'd Assume...

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
The concentrate smells fruity from what i remember of the 2014 ams htcc...the guy put the parchment to my nose on leidseplien. Who ever they were they said it was going to be the next big thing.

hazefreak

At the moment cuts are 2500 I've heard, if you got the contacts and ability to link up with that circle... one of the homies is gonna pick it up ....a be patient dark heart will have there version/copy soon enough for the masses I'd Assume...

Just another hype strain. You can get multiple elites while pheno hunting with 2.5k

I bet theres somethong just as fruity in a pack of nirvanas old stock haha !!

Instagram hype.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I smoked a pack of pre rolled zkittles by california finest a few times. It has a fruity taste, but isn't all that imo..Definitely a hyped up strain.

OP

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Just another hype strain. You can get multiple elites while pheno hunting with 2.5k

I bet theres somethong just as fruity in a pack of nirvanas old stock haha !!

Instagram hype.

Well I bet your right....it's just another hype strain... and yes u may find multiple elites searching through 2.5K in beans.. but how long, much time n space n nothing is guaranteed ... shit the game changed...before grow bomb weed it sells itself now with internet n full blown legalization unfortunately hype controls the market... but TBH alot of hyped strains ain't bad at all talk shit bout cookies or glue take away the hype still bomb cuts.... and it's not like that's alot of $$$ for someone already invested in a super competitive market for sumthin in demand to stay with newest hottest shit a dude with 1 or 2 lights is gonna buy it that be stoopid as fuck...

well, last year I scored 5g of zkittles at Chalice, and no doubt it was a tasty strain, but faaaar from being all that, it was like a watered down version of a female seeds grapefruit cut I held on to for a couple of seasons.... It was a big downer, I was hoping for some extreame terpy goodness, but..nahhhh

Ive tried fruity weed that woops zkittles ass..... 24k by DNA , Strawberry banana, lemon cake.... def a hyped cut in my very humble opinion......

on the other hand, I did try some Triangle Kush, witch I thought was Hype, but daaaaaamn, it was some strait kill, I spent a few hundred $$ on some crosses to try and find something that resembles the flower I smoked!.....I want a ut of that real bad!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
well, last year I scored 5g of zkittles at Chalice, and no doubt it was a tasty strain, but faaaar from being all that, it was like a watered down version of a female seeds grapefruit cut I held on to for a couple of seasons.... It was a big downer, I was hoping for some extreame terpy goodness, but..nahhhh

Ive tried fruity weed that woops zkittles ass..... 24k by DNA , Strawberry banana, lemon cake.... def a hyped cut in my very humble opinion......

on the other hand, I did try some Triangle Kush, witch I thought was Hype, but daaaaaamn, it was some strait kill, I spent a few hundred $$ on some crosses to try and find something that resembles the flower I smoked!.....I want a ut of that real bad!
Tk is readily available for sale all around socal