What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

EasyGoing

Here is Ripples chart. I am on the one day. Notice the as soon as Ripple broke that 60rsi mark we had a break out? Other indicators are in play also, good volume, ascending channel, ext ext. This will most likely consolidate now, or dip a bit before take off again. However the volume might just keep up, and prices may continue to go up in the short term. Long term, we going up.

picture.php

EasyGoing

Now here is TRX. Notice TRX has bounced off the 60rsi, and is about to test it again. If we shoot past that 60rsi, I expect a break out just like Ripple. Most of my money is in Ripple right now, but will transfer over the second TRX breaks 60 rsi.

picture.php

Remember folks, break outs don't last long, and are usually followed by a dip or correction. Don't be afraid to take profits.

EasyGoing

Now that I take a closer look at ripple. The past shows that we have met resistance on the RSI at 78 or so. In the past we bounced down twice off the 78 RSI mode. Once we stayed down before testing agian, the second time was the charm. I don't expect us to pass the 78 RSI level here, but if we do, Ripple has more upside in the short term.

EasyGoing

BTC just went under the 200MA also. Watch for a break out here.

Aww crap. I just updated my graph and we already jumped. Looks like more to come.

beta

Veteran
Now that I take a closer look at ripple. The past shows that we have met resistance on the RSI at 78 or so. In the past we bounced down twice off the 78 RSI mode. Once we stayed down before testing agian, the second time was the charm. I don't expect us to pass the 78 RSI level here, but if we do, Ripple has more upside in the short term.

You have absolutely no idea what any cryptocurrency is going to do, and neither does anyone else.

EasyGoing

You have absolutely no idea what any cryptocurrency is going to do, and neither does anyone else.

Wait for it....... :tiphat:

I have said it many times. It's common to predict the movement of a market, but not the magnitude of those movements.

I have been doing a good enough job that I continue gain in my positions, and those positions continue to gain value.

EasyGoing

As for predicting......... Seems like I was on point. Both BTC and TRX has done great the past 13 days. (since below post was made)

Careful though, can only predict direction, not magnitude remember? Crypto, things change at least three times faster than the stock market during volatile times.

Viewing the glass as half full isn't a bad thing....

No reason to attack each other.

Anyways, who's bags are packed for the possible btc reversal? Not established yet, but soon come. What are the alts people are choosing to buy for this reversal? What percentage of BTC are you invested in?

I really have my eyes on Tron. (big surprise) It seems to have completely separated movements from BTC, which is a sign of independence IMO. This is what I will be looking for, because the competition is getting too strong for BTC to keep its dominance IMO.

Everybody see that George Soros just entered the crypto market? After poo pooing it for a while? Anybody starting to see a pattern yet? Google, Facebook, Soros all poo pooed crypto, right before they invested. Anybody think these guys are shorting? Didn't think so!

April 7th when above post was made prices were:
btc was 7k, currently $8,500
TRX was .038$ and currently .05$

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ok I was predicting a drop after btc 8300 but was wrong, so just jumped back in and went with cloak. I know the legislation will come, but it will take another year at the earliest and I'll be out within the month. Anyone want to call it? Up or down from 15? Place your virtual bets on cloak, the crims are still out there lol, and with supply limited to 5m, supply and demand should kick in at some point.

Do you guys realize that Soros bought like 50$ million in BTC, the Rockefeller trust partnered with a bitcoin investment firm in New York City.

do you know why BTC is jumping? Do you know why it'll pass its high by the end of summer?

with no media fan fare?

EasyGoing

Do you guys realize that Soros bought like 50$ million in BTC, the Rockefeller trust partnered with a bitcoin investment firm in New York City.

do you know why BTC is jumping? Do you know why it'll pass its high by the end of summer?

with no media fan fare?

Said this 13 days ago. Re-quoted yesterday.

"Everybody see that George Soros just entered the crypto market? After poo pooing it for a while? Anybody starting to see a pattern yet? Google, Facebook, Soros all poo pooed crypto, right before they invested. Anybody think these guys are shorting? Didn't think so!"

beta

Veteran
BTC is about to jump guys............

Do your own trading.

Nobody knows what any cryptocurrency is going to do, including you. You are not an oracle, you're a dude making guesses that will be 'justified' with a lot of words after the fact.

Said this 13 days ago. Re-quoted yesterday.

"Everybody see that George Soros just entered the crypto market? After poo pooing it for a while? Anybody starting to see a pattern yet? Google, Facebook, Soros all poo pooed crypto, right before they invested. Anybody think these guys are shorting? Didn't think so!"

Sorry, didn't see that.

Yea, I don't think economics applies to bitcoin at all. You can't watch charts and see anything really. I think that bitcoin price is relevant to a handful of really rich people and they act according to their needs and desires.

R

Rubber Chicken

There will always be SOMEONE with more info than 'you/me' but that doesn't mean that 'you/me' don't have a finger on the pulse of something that most other people still think is a gimmick/scam/whatever.

Also, i am pretty certain that 99% of people investing in crypto will not lose.

Maybe i will, but there will be many winners.

EasyGoing

Nobody knows what any cryptocurrency is going to do, including you. You are not an oracle, you're a dude making guesses that will be 'justified' with a lot of words after the fact.

Are you a broken freakin record.... Look back at your posts, you are seriously trolling this thread. Either add something, or leave. Stop insulting the people that are trying to contribute.

Also, I am justifying with lots of words? Look back at my posts, they are clear as day. You could have made money if you listened, instead you follow everybody around insulting them personally.

Grow up. Or shut up.

Your last couple posts:

Nobody knows, and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Don't invest anything you can't afford to lose. It could pay off big, you could lose it all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts