What's new

Breaking Bad

Green Smoke

except mr white's wallet is inside. does his brother in law cover for him? or is he killed by the cousins before the cops get there, they they find white's wallet?

The last time they showed them together inside, that table where they emptied their pockets was clear except for an ashtray. I'm assuming that they got their stuff back before all the shooting went down.

Green Smoke

You know,... why would Jesse, being a drug dealer, have low jack on his car when the only one it would benefit would be the cops?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
BF: sweet looking rifle. Is that you? lol, j/k. what model gun is that. looks super compact...
Yeah, having a trained marksman on their side would have definitely been a good idea, but that was probably beyond Walt and Jesse's capability. They didn't know anyone with skills like that, and how do you approach them if you did? Jesse had to buy a gun off the street, which was probably smart if you dont want it traced back to you. And Walt's skills lie with his chemistry knowledge: making explosives and poison, no prob. Working a gun, not so much...
I've heard of Salton Sea but never seen it. I read the synopsis on wikipedia, seems interesting, maybe ill give it a go...

My take on Episode 2, Season 2 (WARNING, SPOILER ALERT!!!):

1. I'm glad that Tuco got what he deserved. Disappointed that Walt and Jesse didnt have the cojones to off him, but glad that Hank offed him in a great shootout. Normally pistol v. automatic rifle is a losing battle, but Hank's training really paid off...

2. Was Walt's wallet still inside the house or with Tuco? Did Tuco give them their stuff back after looking through it? Did Tuco keep that picture of Walt's family? Walt will have some very tough questions to answer when he gets back home.

3. Previews of next week's episode show that Jesse is being questioned by Hank re: Tuco's activities. The DEA is getting closer... It's going to be more difficult for him to cook with Walt if the DEA monitors his activities...

4. Now that Tuco's out of the way, will Walt and Jesse amp it up? Do they take Tuco's place and consequently, make more money and meet more crazy dealers? They really are in it up to their necks. Walt only needs a certain amount of money from this, but I have a feeling it wont be so easy for him to just quit...

5. I think Hank was given the location of that house by Jesse's mom; it showed him questioning her regarding her son's activities. I guess she knew about Tuco's crappy house in the middle of nowhere...

Green Smoke

If things follow the pattern that's been established, then everything they do will only get them in deeper shit. That's the main thing I love about the show. Except for the actual cooking, the both of them are truely clueless.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Dude

last nights episode was funny as hell haha

Tuco's "Tito" or whatever cracked me up with that bell! I was the only one watching that was stoned, everyone was like "what the fuck is so funny dude?" ... "that fucking BELL man!"

endrant
ArcticBlast

basilfarmer

Actic, I wasnt stoned and was dying laughing at the bell. That was a pricelessly warped moment like something out of the movie pulp fiction.

Guys, thanks for the lojack info LOL I though Lojack was the hydraulic car hardware oops

Bab, thats a modified berreta storm, that will shoot 147gr subsonics ie no noise, but your right , there are no snipers in the yellow pages. lol

If tuco brought me to that house I would have tried to take him out with a chair and probably gotten shot or stabbed by that knife. Even if he took the magic crank with chili powder that poison does start to work for many hours.

BTW I shouldn't have asked some of these questions because I purposely dont watch next weeks previews. lol

Merman

5. I think Hank was given the location of that house by Jesse's mom; it showed him questioning her regarding her son's activities. I guess she knew about Tuco's crappy house in the middle of nowhere...

Remember when Hank and the cop were interviewing the wife at the kitchen table? Wife asks about the cell phone call Walt got while she was in the tub and DEA guy (Hank) gets a weird look on his face.... How did he know to start asking around for Jesse anyway? That's right.... they did trace the cell phone call and guess who it was from? Right again... Jesse.... cause who drives up 2 minutes later? Jesse (with Tuco).....

I miss the Tuco character already.... so intense - dig it whenever he takes a rip of that wicked meth - completely shreds his brain.

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened with the ricin laced meth..... Will the DEA find it in the burrito? What's gonna happen with the old guy?

Great f*&ckin' show!

Green Smoke

Remember when Hank and the cop were interviewing the wife at the kitchen table? Wife asks about the cell phone call Walt got while she was in the tub and DEA guy (Hank) gets a weird look on his face....

Hank made the weird face because he knew that Walt had two cell phones. (That was reveiled at the end of the scene when the 2 cops went outside) He knew that because when he checked Walts phone records there was no record of the call Skylar said Walt had received.

How did he know to start asking around for Jesse anyway? That's right.... they did trace the cell phone call and guess who it was from? Right again... Jesse.... cause who drives up 2 minutes later? Jesse (with Tuco).....

No! Hank knew to start looking for Jesse because Skylar told him about Jesse. (in the scene with Skylar and Hanks cleptomaniac wife) She knows about Jesse because she thinks Jesse sells Walt pot, which goes way back to season one....What show are you watching?

S

sparkjumper

I keep waiting for Lois to jump out and say,"Hal what the hell are you doing?"Then Dewey screams like a litle girl while Reese grabs the shit and runs.

basilfarmer

"what's changed?"

lmao

oh boy, here we go. they are running out of king pins

I have a distinct feeling that revolver will be part of a future episode.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,\

As long as others have made predictions....I suspect Hank will be lookin g at the leaky hot water heater and somehow stumble across the money.

Hank will confront him and Walt will convience Hank to look the other way (and maybe even cover up as the series continues) so that he can make the 11 deals for his family.

So, now whos going to move the meth now? The boys from that border town that was mentioned...the cartel.

Love the cover story Walt came up with...pretty bullet proof till his sanity/safety issue was questioned.

Good play on the doctor/patient gig.

Kinda sketchy with the hooker and Jesse.

Knew (guessed actually) that Tio would say nothing...makes sense really.

Anyway, looking forward to next weeks episode

minds_I

sin-seed

I downloaded the first season, and watched it in one day. Had to go buy it on DVD to show people. This show is great! One thing though, I am pretty sure the last "Monte Carlo" was an '87 or an '88. There is no '89 Monte Carlo though. Just found that odd and thought they would have caught that in editing.

basilfarmer

I downloaded the first season, and watched it in one day. Had to go buy it on DVD to show people. This show is great! One thing though, I am pretty sure the last "Monte Carlo" was an '87 or an '88. There is no '89 Monte Carlo though. Just found that odd and thought they would have caught that in editing.

LOL I downloaded the first season on bit torrents and was going to 'pace myself' and due to their damned cliff hangers I couldnt put it down either. :smile:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Dude they still made monte carlos up until a few years ago!

But yeah that monte looks like an '88 ... but hollywood has never really been accurate with cars now, have they?

ITS SUNDAY EVERYONE! ITS MY SECOND FAVORITE NIGHT OF TV (Lost Wednesdays of course is number one)

Who'd of thought that Cranston would play such an epic role? The only other thing i've seen him in is Malcolm in the Middle (he made that show, definitely the funniest/one of the funniest characters)

ok i'm done
ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts