What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

scarafino

hi

hi

Hi the artist,

Really beautiful your installation,

What size your extractor?

What temperature in your room?

Do you use the air conditioning?

How many lbs do you get with this installation?

DunHav`nFun

Missed the update bro.....Damn that Purplewreck looks like a cash croppers dream.....Little to no veg and Bam....Colas reaching for the lights....

GC lookin good too but that Pwreck`s got me havin evil thoughts...:biggrin:...anyways.....

Keep strokin and hey....

Getchas one those roll around stools that old men work on cars with......lol....lot better on the back when leaf strippin all them bitches takes longer than it ought to ya know ?.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:....

issack

Veteran
Dude.!!! This pwreck is a cash croppers dream for real.!! I have never grown a plant that flowers this fast, and smells this dank, and the buds so dense and rock hard in this amount of time ever.!! The next run will be ALL Purple wreck for sure. And the next run, and the run after that, and then after that.. LOL, seriously though this is the win for indoors.!!
Green Crack is doing okay. I do have some fusarium showing on that strain only and in the same spot. Directly under the AC.. leaves are starting to turn yellow on a couple plants really fast. So I've been doing my bleach sprays everyday at the bottom of the base of the plant. And making sure my reservoir is clean doing 5 mills of SM 90 with all my reservoir changes as well. So i might loose a few plants again. I also took these cuts from a plant outdoors that had signs of it so I think it's inherit into the plant throughout its life. Seems to be a weaker plant too as the purple wreck has zero signs except for light burn. my purple wreck is taking a beating right now with some light burn im some spots. . I hope they can make it a few more weeks. Should be okay. Next time is 2 weeks veg max.!! Never will I do a 3 week veg again. Especially with the wreck. Lesson learned. Now I know with this strain especially.

29 DAYS FLOWER.!! Fucking unreal. I could pull this pwreck in a week and it would be fire. It's that fast. And it stinks like no other. My outdoor stuff I've grown with this strain, has been an amazing tasty smoke. I can't imagine how good this one is going to be. I'll get some lights out shots tomorrow so you can see the crystals flying off this thing it's ridiculous..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

That`s ridiculous for 29 days bro......Absolutely Un fuckin real.....and I`ve grown a crop or 1000 in my day ya heard ?.....now....What`s the deal with the dip in the Pwreck canopy tween light 3 and 4 or 1 and 2 depending on left to right or vice versa....been buggin me for awhile.....lol....

1 of your pics showed the feed tube right on top of the mainstem which is bigtime no Bueno and will cause stemrot fo sho , but I`m with yas on the "right below the a/c" again factor as well.....at least you know howta battle the rot and fight back with bleach sprays for minimal loss hopefully.....anyways.....

Happy Thanksgiving .....all the best to you and yours.....tendin a turkey and 2 hams on da smoker for fam and friends comin over afterwhile so take care and.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Edit:.....Time to defoliate or what ?......lookin kinda dark down inside that canopy my buddy.....jus sayin so.....get ta work....lol....

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Thanks bro. And happy turkey day as well.
I don't know what you mean by the dip in the canopy other than that's the way the plants grew, and there's a crevasse that looks like a dip.?
Yeah believe me I'm very well aware about the lines being right below the stalks. I spent hours making my own drip rings... set everything up only to find out that you have to have the drippings exactly level for them to disperse evenly through the holes I made, and I couldn't get it right so every single ring only dripped out of one area to the side, so I ended up blowing that idea of. I got to figure out a way to have even drips around the outside of my plant.!
Yeah I know I need to go in there and take out some leaves but it's really a pain to stretch and reach over in the buds get all over me branches start breaking. I took a lot of foliage out when I stripped. I even had to tune my waterings down wat less because they didn't drink as much as before or after I defoliated.
I have a turkey right now in the smoker as well bro I'm pretty into smoking anything since I'm from Texas. Lol

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.!!!

saitama

damn, that pwreck is insane bro! which breeder did you go through for the beans, if you don't mind me asking.

thanks!

issack

Veteran
damn, that pwreck is insane bro! which breeder did you go through for the beans, if you don't mind me asking.

thanks!

Hey man.! I have no clue really. My good friend was telling me I need to come grab this strain from him for a while, so I drove across the island and picked up a bunch of cuts and started growing it. Now here it is. I will text him to see if he knows what breeder.

issack

Veteran
Okay I just talked to him. He doesn't know but he's going to make some seeds. So i will be able to get you guys this strain soon. You definitely want this strain.!!

DunHav`nFun

Careful guys....talk about beans in open forum can getchas the ban hammer from Admin.....This a seed sales site primarily so keep other gear in pm if it don`t go through the server fund etc.....Just tryin ta look out for you.....no offense intended.....and yeah.....
Pwreck S1`s or BX`s would be awesome.....:peacock:....I`m in fo sho.....

saitama

Careful guys....talk about beans in open forum can getchas the ban hammer from Admin.....This a seed sales site primarily so keep other gear in pm if it don`t go through the server fund etc.....Just tryin ta look out for you.....no offense intended.....and yeah.....

Noted man. My apologies for not following the rules.

issack

Veteran

Totally forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.!

Latest posts

Latest posts