What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

all this toilet talk makes me think....

Flush the carrot colored turd on November 3rd.....can I get that on a hat?

minds_I

M

Mr D

Like they said on CNN Dems can’t match the excitement and enthusiasm voters have for Donald Trump in 2020.

If you were honest about it you would even admit the democrat candidates are boring at best. Doesn't matter how you feel about Trump, democrat candidates suck. Smart people from both sides don't believe politicians lies or respond to the pandering.

https://twitter.com/Behind2020/status/1137294170392080384

the original Rachel Dolezal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxVoXVwriOM

And Of course Bernie supports the guy who mugged your 88 yr.old grandmom right to vote.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You cant make this stuff up.....its almost better than Seinfeld.
But with Hope Hicks playing Elaine Benis

minds_I

Veteran
How'd that work out for ya :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_D02ZhLp9w

About as well as that Mueller report subpoena.... :biggrin: and Trump's Taxes.

Hello all,

It's just the first round.

The concept of absolute immunity is bogus...will be shot down in court.

My only concern is that the next hearing should be open. I think it will.

Further, I hope the judicial will expedite the court challenges so that all is laid bear before election.

I am beginning to think that Pelosi has the right idea, its too early to bring the hammer down on delusional donald. Gaming the process to bleed drumpf in the run-up the elections. Death by a 1000 cuts.

On a side note, tRump's friend and lover is cheating on him with Xi now...Kim is doubling down on two timing....first with putin and then Xi.....buahahaha

Patience, I too find it hard to come by at times.

minds_I

M

Mr D

You sound like one of those MSNBC pundits who is always wrong.

Xi brokered a deal with Kim to eliminate the threat from NK. That is exactly what Trump called for when he started calling Kim little rocket man.

Trump held two connected objectives: (1) removing the threat posed by North Korea by severing the ability of Beijing to use the proxy province as a weapon; and (2) deconstructing the growing economic influence of China.

The first objective has been achieved. Trump can now go into full economic war against China without the worry of Beijing using Pyongyang to launch rockets.

Last edited:
F

Frylock

I have a question for you deep state guys.... if Trump wins the next election and is still alive at the end of that and decides he doesn't want to leave would you support him to remain president, if the republican party is ok with that?

Come on guys.... pretty easy question isn't it? Or is it?

M

Mr D

Don't you have anything better to do? The small group of people who might be in favor are the same number who wanted Obama to be president for life.

Obama and Trump are cult of personality types because American politics is shitshow.

The users who come in here trying to be clever or showcase there intelligence while supporting democrats are as fuckin stupid as the republican lemmings. Just part of the problem that keeps us stuck in the 2 party paradigm ruled by lobbyist and special interest.

F

Frylock

Don't you have anything better to do? The small group of people who might be in favor are the same number who wanted Obama to be president for life.

Obama and Trump are cult of personality types because American politics is shitshow.

The users who come in here trying to be clever or showcase there intelligence while supporting democrats are as fuckin stupid as the republican lemmings. Just part of the problem that keeps us stuck in the 2 party paradigm ruled by lobbyist and special interest.

The difference being that Trump is the only one who floats these kind of ideas.... did Obama ever suggest anything like this?

Yes, it's an attempt at a clever question to get a better insight into peoples thinking....

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Executive privilege,and dont have to answer to foreign entities...lol

Wendull C.

Veteran
If indicting people is so easy why hasn't AG Barr indicted any of Obama's people yet? Guess they aren't ham sandwich's like Trump's chumps were.

Substance would be indictments and convictions agaianst the people you think spied on Trump or committed crimes. Nothing there champ. Keep drooling.

That's all you got bro? Weak.:laughing:

White Beard

Weak? All YOU got are accusations
Last round of investigations with nothing but accusations didn’t put HRC, Comey *or* McCabe in jail

M

Mr D

The difference being that Trump is the only one who floats these kind of ideas.... did Obama ever suggest anything like this?

Yes, it's an attempt at a clever question to get a better insight into peoples thinking....

Who the 6 or 7 regulars who post in these threads that disagree with the "informed" liberals who post here?

Come on man.....like I said you need something to do.

F

Frylock

Who the 6 or 7 regulars who post in these threads that disagree with the "informed" liberals who post here?

Come on man.....like I said you need something to do.

You aren't wrong.... my time could definitely be spent doing something more productive.
I get my head buried in pointless 'discussions' on the internet sometimes, it happens. :dunno: :ying:

M

Mr D

You aren't wrong.... my time could definitely be spent doing something more productive.
I get my head buried in pointless 'discussions' on the internet sometimes, it happens. :dunno: :ying:

Tell me what some of your favorite strains are and I'll send you seeds for free that will be very worthy of your time. I mainly breed sativa strains but I also have some nice indica dominant and 50/50 hybrids.

Latest posts

Latest posts