Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent

Thread Title Search
4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2020, 12:53 AM #91
CyrustheVirus

CyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
Feed ideas that don't involve bottles. I'm out of ideas already. I have used heavily peat based composts potting up the moment I saw deficiencies, but to get right through Might need a grow bag each. I believe Dank Frank would be worth watching. IIRC has has a large bed and still adds this n that though. You need lots of compost to provide for their needs. Nearly all organic grows run out of steam and need bottle feeding. There are bottles formulated from organic sources to satisfy this need. Many contain food for the soil organisms so they to can switch up a gear and supply a bit more.

Really out of my wheelhouse on this one. You need to do something though. Big buds with dead leaves in them are a breeding ground for mould. If they get bigger you will loose them.

It's bottle or huge pots I think. See what Frank's up to. I'm pretty sure he's the man.
Yeah I'm on the organic side of things but I will say the soil needs more amendments to start. I haven't been able to make my super soil yet which should alleviate the plants looking hungry during flower. Im all about biology doing it's thing. I think my next round should be on point but working full time leaves me little time to deal with the garden. C'est la vie
CyrustheVirus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:58 PM #92
calientecarlos

calientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud of
This round looks good n tasty!! Nice work!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2: Saga Continues...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377046
MEOW GROWING

***GUNGA GALUNGA***
So I Got That Goin' For Me.. Which Is Nice..
calientecarlos is offline Quote