Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Murder mountain on netflix

Thread Title Search
Murder mountain on netflix Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2019, 04:41 PM #1
asilsweater

asilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the rough
Murder mountain on netflix

Just fnished watching netflix Murder Mountain and was appaled at the incompetence of law inforcement in regards to the murder of garret rodriguez!!! My heart goes out to his father and qhynis the killer still loose? Theres mpre behind this story it kinda fishy if u ask me!!!
asilsweater is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2019, 07:45 AM #2
asilsweater

asilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the rough
???
asilsweater is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2019, 04:28 AM #3
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
My gardner told me he just watched it too, and he used to live one mountain over from there. I asked him what color his bandana is LOL.

Yeah that old fat sheriff was a loser.
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2019, 08:09 PM #4
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivor
I watched it and was appalled at the trashy places, dead cars, and did I say trashy places, I’m sure not all the places look like that but it’s Hollywood. I didn’t think they did a good investigation into the murder. The people who tried to follow the rules said it was so expensive to get the permits, price drop, not being able to claim any deductions for growing equiptment. Not to mention all the fog at harvest time, you would think it is full of mold...

Old 12-08-2019, 07:55 PM #5
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
I just watched it myself (for the second time, but this time I paid attention) and holy crap! I had no clue shit was like that. While watching I kept thinking to myself, "I bet that guy's a member of icmag. I bet she is too. Her too."

hush's hidey hole

hush is online now Quote

Old 12-08-2019, 11:41 PM #6
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
Bunch of idiot's if you ask me.
watts is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:47 PM #7
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
Bunch of idiot's if you ask me.
I got the impression meth was involved, but it never came up.
hush is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:27 AM #8
TheDeafZip

TheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enough
I saw it. I dont agree with the narative that theres this HUGE element of murder and crazy violence associated with growing. As with anything else in the world..theres good and bad apples, greatly depends on who you associate with. That shit isnt just randomly happening to random people, for no reason. Just my 2 cents
TheDeafZip is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.