What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thseeds M.O.B and Seedsman Blueberry

G

ganjygav

I'm off again. This time with seeds for the strains in the title. Started 8 seeds and ive got 8 seedlings from them. They all came up within 24hrs of each other and have been up for 2 days now.
This grow I'm going back to the basics, the method I used the first year I grew and had decent results. No ph pen, no watering until run off. I will feed every watering once the plants start eating.
I aim for watering every 2 days and only leave my water sat out for 12 hrs. This is because my water goes way too high ph wise when left for 24hrs.

I've started the seeds in plant magic soil and they will be moved into biobizz allmix after seedling stage.
I'm using biobizz feeds. Root juice,grow, fish mix, bloom, topmax and bioheaven.
I will be alternating between fish mix and grow through veg and carry on with grow through flower.

I've gone all fruity with the strains I'm growing this time. I can't wait to see how these MOB plants turn out. Quick flowering times as well and full indica which I love.

Seedsman blueberry I'm also excited about as I've never grown blueberry before. I've only ever smoked it once and it wasn't a great sample. I hope I can do better.

picture.php
picture.php

MurdaMishou

Hey ganjy, peace from the 207. The M.O.B is a very well known and loved strsin here in Maine. Available at most if not all medical dispensaries and alot of growers run her with great success both indoor and outdoor. Very fast flowering around 50 to 56 days. I've only ever seen her in clone form around these parts, excited to see how THseeds compares to our cut that floats around these parts. Some of the best tasting herb when done properly. Enjoy man. I'll stay tuned.

G

ganjygav

Hey ganjy, peace from the 207. The M.O.B is a very well known and loved strsin here in Maine. Available at most if not all medical dispensaries and alot of growers run her with great success both indoor and outdoor. Very fast flowering around 50 to 56 days. I've only ever seen her in clone form around these parts, excited to see how THseeds compares to our cut that floats around these parts. Some of the best tasting herb when done properly. Enjoy man. I'll stay tuned.

Yeah I'm hoping for something to come from the seeds that resembles the MOB cut. I had not heard of it before. I'm a fan of thseeds and when the said they were releasing MOB seeds I went and had a look around the Internet and found out about the clone.
Im glad you stopped by, you will be able to tell me better if they're are anything like the clone in anyway.
I'm looking forward to the smell of berries this grow.

G

ganjygav

I've potted up and put them in allmix soil now . I'm dissapointed with the quality of the allmix this time. It's only the 2nd time I've used biobizz soil. First time it was lovely feeling dirt. Out of this first bag I found massive lumps of wood and stone. The soil also has a eggy smell.

Plants look good and the first time ever it looks like 8 plants for 8 seeds.
I out them under a 400w duel spec hps at first but the bulb was twinkling and making some weird noises, so I put the cfl back on them while I went to get a mh bulb instead.

picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

Everything is good
Started giving them root juice and bio heaven for past couple of waterings getting them ready for final pots which they will go in tonight. One of the mobs seems runt but I'm gonna take it as far as it will go.

Other than that they're great. Have not even used my ph meter this grow. I know my water after 12 hours sitting is 7.3ph and I know with feeds it will sit around 6.7 ph lowest. The soil can deal with that. It's freeing to not have to worry about this extra stuff.
picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

I love allmix soil. My plants are shooting up now.... well some of them anyway. I've had to top 4 plants this morning. All 3 blueberries and the tallest M.O.B.

All 4 plants were at 12inches and 15 is the maximum I go because of head height.
While the rest are smaller... the smallest (runt) is only 8 inches. So basically I'm just trying to give others to catch up.

All plants are perky and green. I'm giving one more hit of root juice and I think that will be enough. I'm keen to start food but they have only been in final pots for 7 days so I will wait a few more before giving them light dose.
One of the mobs, the biggest one seems not too like feed. It has some burnt tips nothing major but I think it's the soil being a little strong for it.

Anyway happy enough so far

picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

Flower starts today.
Cant wait no more. I've got crazy thick roots at drainage holes.
Been on half ml of grow per litre for past week. I will start bloom feed with next watering.

Let the fun begin
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Plants look nice and healthy, glad to hear the biobizz is working out good for you. Don't be shy to feed them abit more in veg, 1ml/L of the grow will be fine, I feed that every water in veg with no problems.

G

ganjygav

Plants look nice and healthy, glad to hear the biobizz is working out good for you. Don't be shy to feed them abit more in veg, 1ml/L of the grow will be fine, I feed that every water in veg with no problems.

I was worried because I'm in all mix soil and didn't want to over do it. I bumped up the feed to just a touch under what biobizz say to use on week 1 of flower.
Ivr used bizz once before using the feed guide from bizz and it didn't do much harm. Bit of tiny burn on tips of leaves was about it. By week 3 of flower I will be at recommended dose.

MurdaMishou

Whats up from Maine Ganja! The girls are looking nice and healthy! Can definitely spot those MOBs in there. Nice wide dark green fan leaves. She does love to be topped though. So if you run her again id chop that main shoot once you have five or six sets of nodes and she'll bush right out for ya. Ive really enjoyed running the Biobizz nutes so far. My plants are in a mix of Promix BX and Ocean Forest Fox Farm. Started out light at 1.5 tsp per gallon and during last week of veg was 3 tsp of grow. Finally flipped my girls to flower in Saturday. So I started their flower nutes. 2 tsp of grow and tsp of bloom to one gallon. Think I am going to be picking up the Topmax aswell this week. Very excited to see how this MOB from THseeds stacks up to the legendary clone only from Maine. Actually smoking on a jar of MOB I got from my boy. Hes going to be bring me a cut of MOB, Blue Dream and ECSD. Very excited for this years outdoor show. Keep up the great work Ganja and peace from the 207

G

ganjygav

Whats up from Maine Ganja! The girls are looking nice and healthy! Can definitely spot those MOBs in there. Nice wide dark green fan leaves. She does love to be topped though. So if you run her again id chop that main shoot once you have five or six sets of nodes and she'll bush right out for ya. Ive really enjoyed running the Biobizz nutes so far. My plants are in a mix of Promix BX and Ocean Forest Fox Farm. Started out light at 1.5 tsp per gallon and during last week of veg was 3 tsp of grow. Finally flipped my girls to flower in Saturday. So I started their flower nutes. 2 tsp of grow and tsp of bloom to one gallon. Think I am going to be picking up the Topmax aswell this week. Very excited to see how this MOB from THseeds stacks up to the legendary clone only from Maine. Actually smoking on a jar of MOB I got from my boy. Hes going to be bring me a cut of MOB, Blue Dream and ECSD. Very excited for this years outdoor show. Keep up the great work Ganja and peace from the 207

Hi dude.
Yeah 4 of the mobs do stand out. Short with fat leaves. Exactly like the description at moment.
One of them looks mor like the blueberry I have next to them. It even needed topping to control the height like the blueberry.
It is all going smoothly at the moment. I've bumped up the food a bit more and they're coping with it. I messed up the other day with the fish mix. I read 2ml per litre so I gave them all 1.5ml per litre. Then I read online in allmix soil to only use 1ml per litre. That was 3 days ago so if nothing bad happens in the next day I may have got away with it. Some of them have got turned down tips today but that's all.

I'm not sure topmax does anything a lot of people bad mouth it but I reckon it's gotta be better having than not. I do like the bioheaven though.

Anyway day 7 of flower and all is well.
The stretch has started .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry about photos I'm normally up there before the flicker starts I was 10 minutes late

MurdaMishou

Wanted to pop back in with a pic of a few MOB nugs. The nose on this Strain is so unique. The most unique berry fruity aroma. I wish you could smell it bro. Also you can usually tell how plants take a feed if within a few hours of watering. The CBD rich blessings i have is a little nute sensitive. Over fed her not to long ago, within an hour or watering she was droopy as hell. They will definitely tell you how there feeling. Great Job man. Keep it up. Much love from Maine bro.

Attachments

• 20170320_183100.jpg
    20170320_183100.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
G

ganjygav

Wanted to pop back in with a pic of a few MOB nugs. The nose on this Strain is so unique. The most unique berry fruity aroma. I wish you could smell it bro. Also you can usually tell how plants take a feed if within a few hours of watering. The CBD rich blessings i have is a little nute sensitive. Over fed her not to long ago, within an hour or watering she was droopy as hell. They will definitely tell you how there feeling. Great Job man. Keep it up. Much love from Maine bro.

I love that description. I've grown nothing fruity before. I did c99 but it smelled like piss to me lol.
Won't be long now and hopefully I will have buds that stink of berries.
Yeah I think I escaped with no negative effects. I know it's only .5 of a ml overdose but it was quite a jump from what I had been giving it. That was my worry.
Thanks again :tiphat:

G

ganjygav

Great looking plants. That soil mix must be pretty rockin.

Yeah it's made my plants grow better than the stuff I've been using about 6 years. I should have switched before lol.
I wasn't sure about it at first because it had massive lumps of wood and stone, it also had a really eggy smell.
It's come good though

123gt

I cant wait to see how your M.O.B turns out. I am hoping Thseeds M.O.B is the same as the clone only version. I could not find any info other then what Thseeds says.

My Thseeds M.O.B has some of the biggest leaves I have ever seen. To give you an idea of the size of my plants they are planted in 10 gallons of soil.

Attachments

• 20170322_185817.jpg
    20170322_185817.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
G

ganjygav

I cant wait to see how your M.O.B turns out. I am hoping Thseeds M.O.B is the same as the clone only version. I could not find any info other then what Thseeds says.

My Thseeds M.O.B has some of the biggest leaves I have ever seen. To give you an idea of the size of my plants they are planted in 10 gallons of soil.

Yep a couple of mine look like yours. I have got a runt and a couple of taller ones. You seem to have got better selection in your pack though fella. More uniform.

Latest posts

Latest posts