What's new

Bandaid Haze 7

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bandaid haze #7 x black vietnamese. two phenos, one is NLhaze dom and other is vietnamese dom...

full

Rgd

Veteran
black vietnamese.
I have worked alot with anons vb and was one of thevery few that paid the high auction price on CW way back when..

I selected for long flower and skinny, fat and short and inbetween...I know anons vb very very well

had one [even F2]pheno I smoked solely for 2 +years..all the while having many varieties i could smoke..

***it can have the high I am looking for just like my cbh s1 cut cbh1***

ie.zero/almost no sedation..sedation is still my biggest problem with even pure sativas..

AND why I still have not found my holy grail is because

unfortunately[ also ] my fave anon vb clone did not have enough resin just like my cbh1 clone..

and one more thing about “anons" vb

after the f1’s were grown..

it has been impossible to find plants with leaf shape and colour ..that were like the f1’s

and no i do not have a clone from the original seed..life was much more illegal then

ps

Maha..I like your sativa grail search style

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks man. I would not call it grail, but I know what you mean. I like various effects. and I really like what this male is doing to haze females... I really like black vietnamese, I saw different reports before growing it, some say it was mild and not interesting. but for me it is trippy weed for sure.some pheno. I saw that guy from Hawaii reported tunnel vision effect with shorter columnar pheno. these phenos were good for me, very nice. but that green pheno, structure like octopuses, was doing it for me...

I am still confused about origin of it, one thing is sure there is green trippy vietnamese from 70s in it. but some say it is green southern vietnamese x black china, and someone says it is black saigon southern vietnamese x northern green mekong... so not sure.

I used it primarly on my thaihaze 17 weeker, as vietnamese is close to thai in characteristics, and I didnt want to change mother too much...

that male is reason I growing this. sour mango galangal.. not really like lemon effervescence like Kiona describes their cut.

bh7 x vietnamese

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
guy from Vietnam told me they have no black vietnamese, no variety with that name.... he said most trippy vietnamese weed is xoiai dalat.. mango dalat. and thats what I get with green phenos, typical south asian mango weed, more leafy than thais, bigger buds than thais, but very close to thai imo. Da Lat is at south of vietnam, so I believe it is from there and what I saw plants from there, they are green without pigmentation, not black... I know that Anon crossed it with that other black cultivar to make it less wild jungle weed.

why did you think so? :D

this bandaid haze#7 x vietnamese is leaning more to A5 haze..

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
heheehhehehehe some of those others should be more clever, but unfortunately.. no LOL

thats why he crossed it imo, as that wild green stuff can grow like hay indoors... really jungle wild stuff with reflowering phases.. and can hermie easily. original haze is easy to grow variety next to it...

Rgd

Veteran
heheehhehehehe some of those others should be more clever, but unfortunately.. no LOL

thats why he crossed it imo, as that wild green stuff can grow like hay indoors... really jungle wild stuff with reflowering phases.. and can hermie easily. original haze is easy to grow variety next to it...
i would think because he only had one vb

i mean wasn’t vb rocket fuel?

but yes the f2’s were manageable

and prob due to the
ditchweed (affectionately )cross

and sure had intersex and hermi

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran

the skinny one was no joy indoors

or that potent

Last edited:

olday

Veteran
to grow xoiai dalat indoors is not that easy, you can end up with ditchweed in your hands..

thats why it is good to use something like bandaid haze on it to help it... I think @olday said it correctly about crossing sativas to BH#7,,,

A5 pheno of bandaid x vietnamese

full
Looks like a great start to that one

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looks like a great start to that one
that pheno is very easy to grow. it grows itself. while others are yellowing a little... if this pheno will have good influence from vietnamese in effect, it can be very trippy smoke with some narcotic properties probably...

this pheno is very vietnamese, but I am sure there is some colombian from BH#7 side mixed in... but smells very sour green mango incense now, just like vietnamese. look at it. I think it will need more than 90 days...

full

420empire

Veteran
really like the hairs on that one ! It´s clearly to see band aid in that plant ;) Good work bro. keeps is updated.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well thanks, but I dont like that this pheno doesnt behave like hybrid at all.. well it is less stretch than vietnamese or let say old timer haze, and little more robust and bottomed by bh#7, quicker than pure tropical cultivar too... but still it is quite wild... I am curious about effect of this pheno, if vietnamese effect was bottomed by bh#7 too, or maybe it will surprise me by some unexpected and unusual effect..

420empire

Veteran
A pheno i have seen from doc 's band aid, same frame on the bud structure,
as yours. But deff also see more wild sativa. But yeah nice lady , Hope it will surprise you in a good way.
🌞

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am opening jar of 13 weeker. it is sitting there like week or so... it was very slow to dry, which is good thing. those long flowering are still going, or drying. okay it is nice Saturday morning and I was looking forward to this.

so I open it. gassy citric creamy herbal I smell... not very citric, just tone. I put bud out. it is quite easy to to remove leafs, there are not much of them.

now I grind it. gassy citric pine mostly. and some stinky wet basement in the smell too...bud is quite oily/greasy, not that typical dry resin haze bud...

roll it now. and light it up. wait a moment...

full

piney gassy on exhale, and spicy, from the half of joint, more and more spicy...aftertaste is coffee herbal pine.

I feel immediate rush... with pressure in face. it is creeper though. building head slowly.. feels little like day dreaming, like you slept too long and still in that bliss state. it is not racy or heartbeating. I will see how it is after cure. that aftertaste lasts few minutes.