What's new

KOS Kingdom Organic Seeds anyone?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone tried any of the revs gear? only results I find are from him himself so not easy to make an accurate judgement....

im curious myself. hes got some nice looking crosses. original shit. strains that im actually into.

i followed him on skunk when i first got into organics and he seems like a cool guy that knows most his shit, i ran his soil mix and since then ive learned a lot more and made a soil mix thats way better so sometimes i think he might not know as much as he thinks he does. or we think he does.

but with that said, i still follow everything he does and will probably buy his book and am interested in getting a few of his strains like iron cindy. they all look good and in the skunk he shows a lot of his own strains that arent for sale that i wish were

havent seen any reviews but i cant see any reason they wouldnt be some of the bombest stuff available. we will probably start to see a lot more.

any pics?

Have not tried but rev and team should be stand up crew

Chunky Cherry Malawi made a little buzz around here a while ago

Remember subrob said it cut

greenbanana

Have run KOS:
El Jefe Thai- Very Nice, I had all Durban phenos
Iron Cindy - Dense as F*^K, Awesome Flav
Currently popped a few Rusty Haze
All good stuff, join Skunk forum for a ton of KOS info/reports

greenbanana

Have run KOS:
El Jefe Thai- Very Nice, I had all Durban phenos
Iron Cindy - Dense as F*^K, Awesome Flav
Currently popped a few Rusty Haze, soon to drop
All good stuff, join Skunk forum for a ton of KOS info/reports

Obsidian

Veteran
imo the rev is just hyped by skunk mag
I've seen his herb in CO and wasn't very impressed with the product.
could be the grower though.
just saying

spaceboy

Giving them my first run now with 2 different phenos of Iron Cindy. So far there both beautiful plants and look like they could yield nicely too.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive had a lot of experience w his cindy and cindy hybrids...ive chucked more of tge c99 pollen then anything else...grown 4 generations of his seeds so im done w cindy for a bit! Ha
have smoked others..bubble and squeak-metalhaze-br1947-cbr1947-iron cindy...i know im forgetting some...oh ya...the chunky cherry malawi...the cherry malawi...rev and gman are good peeps bringing solid unique genetics..i will always be a fan of thier stuff...have never been disappointed ...still have the el hefe thai beans stashed...

J

joejusttyped

Just gave a pack of their Romulan x Deep Chunk to a friend to stsrt growing. I want that iron cindy she looks dopee.

greenbanana

I have to add...the Iron Cindy won my award this year for most improved flavor with a nice cure. it was nice right after the dry, but it was SICK after 90 days, very complex. and dense, very solid nuggetry.
Hey Subrob, did you have something to do with the Full Metal Jacks? I thought I may have heard that over at Skunk forum when I got them last year .I didn't think it was a KOS project so I didn't list earlier. But those were stellar too. I only ended up w 1 girl, but a SOLID yielder of limey goodness. Lost her to root aphids. F%*Kers!

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
imo the rev is just hyped by skunk mag
I've seen his herb in CO and wasn't very impressed with the product.
could be the grower though.
just saying

I have to call bullshit on this because everything that I ran from Subrob has been fuckin stellar:

Ive had a lot of experience w his cindy and cindy hybrids...ive chucked more of the c99 pollen then anything else...grown 4 generations of his seeds so im done w cindy for a bit! Ha
have smoked others..bubble and squeak-metalhaze-br1947-cbr1947-iron cindy...i know im forgetting some...oh ya...the chunky cherry malawi...the cherry malawi...rev and gman are good peeps bringing solid unique genetics..i will always be a fan of thier stuff...have never been disappointed ...still have the el hefe thai beans stashed...

which leads me to this:

I have to add...the Iron Cindy won my award this year for most improved flavor with a nice cure. it was nice right after the dry, but it was SICK after 90 days, very complex. and dense, very solid nuggetry.
Hey Subrob, did you have something to do with the Full Metal Jacks? I thought I may have heard that over at Skunk forum when I got them last year .I didn't think it was a KOS project so I didn't list earlier. But those were stellar too. I only ended up w 1 girl, but a SOLID yielder of limey goodness. Lost her to root aphids. F%*Kers!

I've had the Iron Cindy it actually out'd a few strains from breeders available here.

I've been holding on to a male for future work where I've culled male and female both from a breeder who is currently not around and those beans being NOT AVAILABLE. I could have f2'd them ... maybe even hyped up some type of project and made a few bucks by doing so ... not my style and that strain was over-rated.

just trying to make my point.

Give em a try if you can get em.

I would.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gb-full metal jack was a project by nondual/mountain...badass...j1 x iron cindy if i remember right..

I've had the Iron Cindy it actually out'd a few strains from breeders available here.

I've been holding on to a male for future work where I've culled male and female both from a breeder who is currently not around and those beans being NOT AVAILABLE. I could have f2'd them ... maybe even hyped up some type of project and made a few bucks by doing so ... not my style and that strain was over-rated.

Reading the REV's writings & articles, there's no doubt he knows the plant well & loves what he does. Does this translate into being a good breeder? No, but it does inspire confidence that his work will be put together with thought & care.
That being said, I think iron cindy has great potential as a breeding tool. What about the male inspired you to keep it?
I've got some of kos/gman's shish99 going, germ rate was 80% but they are much more vigorous than any of the other strains started at the same time.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy or recommend KOS seeds, i've yet to hear a bad word about his offerings. His prices are great too.

corwinlame

If you want any organic seeds than many shops available which provide you best organic seeds of plants. This type of seeds very useful for growing the plant. I always use some best organic seeds for growing plants.

O

organic_fanatic

I've run a few of their strains (Iron Cindy, BlackWreck, Strawberry Squeak, and had great results with all of them. All seeds had excellent germ rates and were very vigorous, especially the Iron Cindy and SS. I've seen a few of their squeak crosses grown out and they were beasty... Heavy yield on that one for sure.

Iron Cindy is basically their flagship strain and has been documented with great results. I've found 3 phenos in em...one tall, stretchy Metal Haze dominant pheno that finishes in 11 weeks; a much squatter, bushier pheno that has a similar tropical grapefruit smell as the MH dom; and another pheno that stretches a bit and smells like buttery sweet tarts and tastes sooo good. The smell just lingers in the air after smoking it.

Some others I've heard good reports on are Shish99 (popping these soon), Black Malawi, Black Forrest, and Blue Rhino 1947.

Here go a few shots of the Iron Cindy...

Buttery sweet tart pheno
06xquze6ypnr7xpo55s.jpg
8lhfgnamqm825n6o93yo.jpg
0ecivgog4ld5z2n79off.jpg
ka3pao6vtl5w2bic6lih.jpg

O

organic_fanatic

Strawberry Squeak (KKSC x Bubble n Squeak--2 different phenos shown)

0i5m8vn1ro2iyb3gtnv0.jpg
s30f87ww2srzzi1ia0f.jpg
ryf69ii7qf6an470evyt.jpg

Different pheno
pexjf4gpbfycvolig0w6.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Beautiful shots! I think those pics will ease any perspective growers concerns!

Latest posts

Latest posts