Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Did the vikings smoke weed?

Thread Title Search
Did the vikings smoke weed? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2018, 08:12 PM #21
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
I can see teas made from it, but probably more utilitarian- ropes, sails, twine, etc.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 08:25 PM #22
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
You cant be getting high when you want to vanquish your enemies and breed their wives and daughters. Gotta be on top of your game.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:28 PM #23
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Ahab View Post
You cant be getting high when you want to vanquish your enemies and breed their wives and daughters. Gotta be on top of your game.
The warriors of many countries in antiquity were known to smoke hashish before battle, no different really to the inebriated states many soldiers fought in for centuries thereafter.

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 11:40 PM #24
Green Wolf

Green Wolf will become famous soon enough
It would be really cool to get ahold of those seeds and use some genetic engineering to bring the strain to life!

My bet is that the strain would be called Valhalla!
Green Wolf is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 12:20 AM #25
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Meade wine imported across Europe often contained hash oil as well as opium and psilocybe extracts.. Drugs are as old as man man

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:56 AM #26
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I think they liked Amanita mushrooms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:21 AM #27
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivormexcurandero420 is a survivor

The vikings were advanced in many ways, not only were they fearless warriors, they were highly skilled traders and navigators believed to have reached the Americas and Asia.

Swordsmiths across Asia produced the greatest swords in human history, one of the examples is the Damascus steel which has similar chemical compositions to the metal composition of the Ulfberht swords. Many artifacts were discovered in modern day Scandinavia that originated from Asia, India and other Eastern parts of the World.

https://ancientexplorers.com/blogs/news/ulfberht-the-sword-made-with-tech-from-the-future
mexcurandero420 is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:01 AM #28
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Yeah but you dont take amanitas to chill out I can tell you that lol

Also we should say that "Viking" was an act not a people.. They were all just the Norse tribes and to go on Viking was to go robbing or just getting yours, claiming land or women or whatever.. We came to call people from the Norse tribes that were plundering so to speak Vikings but as I say back in the Norse lands there were people who weren't going on Viking and therefore were just Norse people and the word Viking doesn't really apply to all Norse peoples just because some went on Viking.

All of our antecedents were incredibly sophisticated, the church and state has been white washing our history away none stop to make us all subservient to the current rulers.

Old 08-05-2018, 11:34 AM #29
TANO

TANO has disabled reputation
Talking Thor likes weed

TANO is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:45 AM #30
Green Wolf

Green Wolf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
The warriors of many countries in antiquity were known to smoke hashish before battle, no different really to the inebriated states many soldiers fought in for centuries thereafter.

I'm not questioning what you're saying, but to me smoking pot before a battle seems like a really shitty idea.
Pot makes my body heavy and makes me want to sit down and take it easy.
If i had smoked pot before a battle i would have said, "forget this!", laid down under a tree and gotten faschinated by clouds while giggeling or something.

If i would have mixed a modern day battle cocktail it would probably be either straight amphetamine or a mix of it and a benzodiazepine
Green Wolf is offline Quote