What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full text thread: post papers you want in full text...

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could find this.

Wigriarajah, K., 1995, Mineral nutrition in plants, pp. 193-222, in M. Pessarakli (Ed.),
Handbook of Plant and Crop Physiology, Marcel Dekker, New York.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stumbled upon this in an obscure corner of the web. It is a chapter from The Rhizosphere - An Ecological Perspective. It is written by blokes I know to be square shooters and brilliant researchers; Griffiths, Bonkowski It is excellent!

Attachments

• Microfaunal interactions in the rhizosphere, how nematodes and protozoa link above- and below-gr.pdf
    107.3 KB · Views: 54

spurr

Veteran
Nice find MM, thanks for posting it :)

@ All,

I will get all the requested papers within the next couple weeks, sorry for being slow...

Honkytonk

A few requests. Thanks.

Vitamins & Hormones
Volume 72, 2005, Pages 79-110
Plant Hormones

Hormonal Regulation of Sex Expression in Plants link

Seiji Yamasaki*, Nobuharu Fujii† and Hideyuki Takahashi†

* Faculty of Education, Fukuoka University of Education 1-1 Akamabunkyomachi, Munakata, Fukuoka 811-4192, Japan
† Graduate School of Life Sciences, Tohoku University 2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
---

Naturwissenschaften
Volume 67, Number 2, 94-96, DOI: 10.1007/BF01054696

Hormonal regulation of sex expression in culture of isolated hemp germs
link
M. Kh. Chailakhyan and V. N. Khryanin
---

Russian Journal of Plant Physiology
Volume 49, Number 4, 545-551, DOI: 10.1023/A:1016328513153

Role of Phytohormones in Sex Differentiation in Plants
link
V. N. Khryanin
---
American Journal of Botany
Vol. 66, No. 6 (Jul., 1979), pp. 717-736

Genetic and Hormonal Regulation of Growth, Flowering, and Sex Expression in Plants link
M. Kh. Chailakhyan

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
feel bad about adding to the list here, but this paper on root exudation of organic acids looks like it may shed a lot of light on understanding the benefits of citric acid in waterings

http://www.jstor.org/pss/3546618

please and thankyou :)

VG

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
i am annoyed that i no longer have access through my uni (i graduated, i guess theres upsides and downsides to that lol) but i am thankful theres still others with access and the willingness to help!

John M. McPartland, Marc A. Cubeta, New species, combinations, host associations and location records of fungi associated with hemp (Cannabis sativa), Mycological Research, Volume 101, Issue 7, July 1997, Pages 853-857, ISSN 0953-7562, DOI: 10.1017/S0953756297003584.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B7XMR-4RS503F-K/2/b990fbe376e8c28a9657288ffcccba64)

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
lookin for this one too
Sandra Citterio, Nadia Prato, Pietro Fumagalli, Roberta Aina, Nadia Massa, Angela Santagostino, Sergio Sgorbati, Graziella Berta, The arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus mosseae induces growth and metal accumulation changes in Cannabis sativa L., Chemosphere, Volume 59, Issue 1, March 2005, Pages 21-29, ISSN 0045-6535, DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2004.10.009.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B6V74-4DXT7P1-N/2/845b917475997e5fda5402fe16ae6fc4)

Honkytonk

FEBS Letters
Volume 584, Issue 17, 10 September 2010, Pages 3752-3759
Telomeres
doi:10.1016/j.febslet.2010.06.017
Comparative biology of telomeres: Where plants stand link
J. Matthew Watsona and Karel Riha
a Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Dr. Bohr-Gasse 3, 1030 Vienna, Austria

---

Cytogenet Genome Res. 2008;122(3-4):374-9. Epub 2009 Jan 30.
Cytogenetics for the study of telomere function in plants. link

Siroky J.
Department of Plant Developmental Genetics Institute of Biophysics, Czech Academy of Sciences, v.v.i., Brno, Czech Republic. siroky@ibp.cz

Gila-Monster

Looking for:

ElSohly, M. A., W. Gul, et al. (2007). Chapter 5 Cannabinoids analysis: analytical methods for different biological specimens. Handbook of Analytical Separations. M. J. Bogusz, Elsevier Science B.V. Volume 6: 203-241.

Thanks!

Gila-Monster

i am annoyed that i no longer have access through my uni (i graduated, i guess theres upsides and downsides to that lol) but i am thankful theres still others with access and the willingness to help!

John M. McPartland, Marc A. Cubeta, New species, combinations, host associations and location records of fungi associated with hemp (Cannabis sativa), Mycological Research, Volume 101, Issue 7, July 1997, Pages 853-857, ISSN 0953-7562, DOI: 10.1017/S0953756297003584.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B7XMR-4RS503F-K/2/b990fbe376e8c28a9657288ffcccba64)

Here are both of the items you requested.

Attachments

• McPartland_1997_Mycological-Research.pdf
    252.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Citterio_2005_Chemosphere.pdf
    188.6 KB · Views: 40

Honkytonk

Looking for:

ElSohly, M. A., W. Gul, et al. (2007). Chapter 5 Cannabinoids analysis: analytical methods for different biological specimens. Handbook of Analytical Separations. M. J. Bogusz, Elsevier Science B.V. Volume 6: 203-241.

Thanks!

I have that in Handbook of Analytical Separations Volume 2.
Will that do? It's from 2000. No idea if the version in the 2007 Volume 6 is different.

Attachments

• Cannabinoids analysis analytical methods for different biological specimens-pt.1.pdf
    481 KB · Views: 50
  • Cannabinoids analysis analytical methods for different biological specimens-pt.2.pdf
    938.3 KB · Views: 56

Gila-Monster

Thanks much!

Here's another reference often read, but seldom seen in the actual paper:
Ross, S. and M. El-Sohly (1995). "Constituents of Cannabis sativa L, XXVIII: a review of the natural constituents: 1980-1984." Zagazig J Pharm Sci 4: 1-10.
That journal is an obscure one published in Morocco of all places.

Last edited:

Son_of_a_Batch

is there any way we could get the posters to edit their posts after the papers have been listed to show they are uploaded??

ie..

UPLOADED

just so it's easier to see what's still needed!

David762

No Joy -- I Cannot Access Your File

No Joy -- I Cannot Access Your File

how do i attach files??

edit: sorted

No Joy -- I Cannot Access Your File.

Instead, I got a file named "attachment.php.html" which tells me I'm not logged in -- except that I am. :)
So there must be some kind of permissions issue with the folder that you dropped this file into, imvho.

:tiphat:

Son_of_a_Batch

Instead, I got a file named "attachment.php.html" which tells me I'm not logged in -- except that I am. :)
So there must be some kind of permissions issue with the folder that you dropped this file into, imvho.

try the link in the post above...

edit: would it be possible to archive these papers in a sticky or in the OP's OP? SO they are all there to download and look thought? just a thought

Honkytonk

All attachments that I download are named attachment.php... too.

How to:
Make sure you're logged in with 'Remember Me' checked.
Copy paper name.
Right click on link -> Save as.
Paste paper name into 'save as' dialog (extension .pdf).
Save.

Enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest posts