What's new

Bugmans grow

STUNKY

Nice pics.. There gotta be a keeper some where in all those seedlings.. As far as the alien catapillars don't touch them they sting something terrible.. Nice San Pedro u got there..looking good over there

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Nice pics.. There gotta be a keeper some where in all those seedlings.. As far as the alien catapillars don't touch them they sting something terrible.. Nice San Pedro u got there..looking good over there
I just put the san pedro in there.
im glade every thing is looking good.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the CG X, CC, KU1, CH, R ALL SHOWING THERE SEX, there r a lot of males in there, they r outside now.
most of the nicer ones r male. I may keep 1 maybe to bread with. WHY u have enough seeds anyway.
just because I can:dance013:
no pics of them outside
I may post a pic of the male I keep lol

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1135037&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] the CG X, CC, KU1, CH, R ALL SHOWING THERE SEX, there r a lot of males in there, they r outside now.
most of the nicer ones r male. I may keep 1 maybe to bread with. WHY u have enough seeds anyway.
just because I can:dance013:
no pics of them outside
I may post a pic of the male I keep lol
They were only 3 males in there 1 cgxcc,1cgxch,1cgxku1, what r the odds. I cut all3.

STUNKY

Looking good bugman .. I pulled half of mine 3 weeks ago.. I have some more nug that if it doesn't rain to much needs about 3 weeks. What r the flavor s u have hanging?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
OK here the pic my seedlings top ,, Below testers 4 BH, 5 CK, in bigger pots, the 1 gal r my seedling also.:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts