Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@Yo Sammy cut of NHz x Vietnamese grown in South Africa

full

harvestreaper

Veteran
Good to see you around @harvestreaper. Anything standing out this season? Smoke and grow wise.
hiya green and thanks ,,doing a lot of dukiing an diving this last year and busy with other things but hanging on by skin of me teef lol ,,been fooling with these hazes mainly haze x haze selections but hybrids like the killer orange x haze ,,nh og x haze andsweet sk nl x haze some of my favs ,,,also an outdoor line i added some haze to i keep runnng inside as i like it which is a bit unexpected ,,,how bout you what crazy sativas you enjoying ?

harvestreaper

Veteran
@harvestreaper all good thanks man. Mango Thai, golli Ohz and acid beauty just finishing off. Then got SSSTN, Honduras x Zamaldelica, C99xOhz and koh chang x THH ready to get into the veg cycle. The Honduras x Zamaldelica and going to be wild, only 2 weeks old but are already stretching like crazy. Excited by them.
quite a lineup i like the sound of that haze x c99 cross be l ike a good sk haze id expect ,,, also i like acid and i like beauty so im sure id love acid beauty i know its one of mahas creations but cant remember the mix not grown honduras but have done a few zamals and zamadelicas nice things to be found there ,,i see you still got some mango thai going to onwards and upwards lol

GreenAndFast

@harvestreaper exciting season man. AB would be right in your wheelhouse. It's Vietnam black crossed to posi haze. Mango Thai is hanging on by a thread. Just lost the mother plant yesterday, I have taken a few cuts but I may have to reveg one of the flowering ones. Really hoping the cuts take.

Rgd

Veteran
How do you find it @Rgd

every thing was potent..smelly but most had more sedation than I wanted

i selfed everything first..in case there may be an auto in there..

and chose the most haze cut at the same time..

selfed that..and grew the mom indoors and out

it was quite ohz which meant good whack with some sedation

tried to grow it out doors 45 n lat..nah..it didn't make it far enough..lol on me

strong hashy weed with some [little]euphoria

there may be gold in some of the earlier more c99a plants..

and if you don't mind some sedation it may be what you want

good stuff..

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

every thing was potent..smelly but most[ov all] had more sedation than I wanted

tried to grow it out doors 45 n lat..nah..it didn't make it far enough..lol on me

good stuff..
What's the least sedating herb you've had?

GreenAndFast

every thing was potent..smelly but most[ov all] had more sedation than I wanted

good stuff..
Thanks man, nah I absolutely hate sedation in cannabis. If I want to be sedated I'll take a valium lol. I'll grow it out and see what it's like take some cuts. After curing decide wether I like it or not lol

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This is two unkown sativa clones. They are 4 months old and in FF HP soil. They have been down a long rough road. Last week i gave then plain water with a tea bag and they seem to be doing a little better. So I'll be keeping these in vegetative cycle for a bit longer then hopefully it'll be big enough to stick into the bloom room. Looks like the pot needs 2 more inches if soil. What about adding more fresh soil and worm castings?
20231227_203606.jpg

20231227_202542.jpg