What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
3 males
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I had 2 rp sour diesels I didn't think either of them was that great. I was told this is an s1 of ecsd but I don't believe it. Both of mine had weird smells like they are mixed with some thing else.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I got two Reserva Privada feminized Sour Diesel with an order a couple years ago, and one of them was a big winner! Big yielder, with one great big bud dominating.

Living where I do, we don't get as much variety as East and West coast stoners, so I can't tell you if this is "real" SD or not. But I can tell you it's one of the best I've grown. Great taste, smell and very balanced high.

She's very easy to keep happy, and finishes between 8 and 9 weeks. Total keeper and it was a freebie!

hi there

i have limited eperience in growing, ive done 12 harvests in my life, and have tried maybe around 30 different strains and for reserva privada and dna ALWAYS turns out the best. lie in every way the yields and most of all the taste of american strains is top. amsterdam genetics are a thing of the past. a good reserva privada og cross beats anything ive ever tried

Sunshineinabag

sour d

sour d

I got two Reserva Privada feminized Sour Diesel with an order a couple years ago, and one of them was a big winner! Big yielder, with one great big bud dominating.

Living where I do, we don't get as much variety as East and West coast stoners, so I can't tell you if this is "real" SD or not. But I can tell you it's one of the best I've grown. Great taste, smell and very balanced high.

She's very easy to keep happy, and finishes between 8 and 9 weeks. Total keeper and it was a freebie!

Did you happen to pollinate her?