You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Pictures

Thread Title Search
Pictures Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2018, 04:57 PM #1
fonzee
Weed Cannasaur

fonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to all
Pictures

Gotta say, I've seen much less cameras than the name International CannaGRAPHIC implies.
I'll start wish sharing mine. Please, feel very free to join in

Thanks for all the people who made this cup happen. Gaius, browser, noreason (Thanks again for the seeds!), 74G (no more little pigs slaughtering, mmmmua ), and the rest of the packing crew - you are awesome people. All the growers and breeders (truecannabliss, The Alchemist, Bezzle, Team Flavor Hunt, miaumiau, noreason, Culti.Var. and all the rest) entering this cup - thank you so much for the efforts and dedication. Moppel and the Mon Ami crew - fuck me that's the nicest weed selection I've ever seen in Barcelona. The judges - you are all very stoners.
I would also like to thank God for getting me to the Cup this year.
fonzee is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:06 PM #2
fonzee
Weed Cannasaur

fonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to allfonzee is a name known to all
These are all my pictures from the cup.
Unedited expect for resolution reduction. Not sifted yet.

Full res. JPEG after edit is available upon demand and a basic catalog will be posted in the open forum once finished. Considering I have 2 harvests do to this week, it might take some time.
If you like any of the pictures, let me know so I could make sure to put it in the final album.

RAW files + edited pictures without watermarks are available for the ones who submitted the entry pictured.

P.S.
When will the ICMag picture upload be updated? -_-

For better viewing - sort by oldest
https://ibb.co/album/nNeFtv

Last edited by fonzee; 04-22-2018 at 05:28 PM..
fonzee is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 03:10 AM #3
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Hey fonzee,

it was real nice to see you again, you guys were a great help. specially your friend was a fast worker

many thanks for providing those great pics and your offer of the full files for the entrants, thats a sweet offer. i did link Payaso to your pics as he might want to use something for the emag. i'm sure he'll get in touch.

do you mind if i put this thread in the public section of the 420 forum?

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 04:00 AM #4
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Great to meet such a passionate grower. Your pics are amazing, thanks for taking the time and making the effort so everyone can see the high quality this year.
Holler if your ever back in BCN.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.