What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian Marijuana Market

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well , they grow the 40 days green crack and try to shift it as rock-star, so beware

med-man

BC*Dankster*

Anyone know what oz of budder goin for? Nice whipped tasty hoots, smells so damn good. Do you prefer budder or shatter? Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 17
Looks nice Dankster! Isn't "budder" essentially whipped BHO?

Edit: oh yeah my preference is dry sift, but I've never turned good BHO down. Potential contaminants in untested extracts are a bit of a concern IMO.

mack 10

Veteran
^ seem a guy on ytube put some on a heatpad, of some type. he just heated it and it cleared up turning from wax to shatter.
he also said that you would of thought the temps would of been too much but apparently not?

i was told the other day that prices are like 1400$ for a lb of quality product...that right?

man all these prices are so much less hen he denver med market pre- recreational, wed see 1800 a pound daily deal status 2k-2400 for top and then 3000 was average for super fire.

bigbag

Veteran
$40 a gram street level retail is the norm...have heard of as high as $90 in certain circles

BC*Dankster*

These patties are made from trim. I get the same yield and quality from the trim as I do the buds. Strains are og, master, rockstar and diamond k . It actually surprised the shit out of me yielding the same as using buds. Gotta find med peeps that want it, thats the hard part.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Lol, med peeps and oil. That shit cracks me up so much. Imagine immune deprived folks inhaling solvents, ack. Wicked meds, no really wicked. Peace GS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have watched normal, happy healthy people turn into patients smoking too much extracts.

crack houses are more talkative and enlightening then watching a bunch or budder heads sit around comatose for days on end, challenging eachother to who can take the biggest hauls lol lol bags under the eyes, weight loss, depression etc etc

med-man

TheBlackman

i have watched normal, happy healthy people turn into patients smoking too much extracts.

crack houses are more talkative and enlightening then watching a bunch or budder heads sit around comatose for days on end, challenging eachother to who can take the biggest hauls lol lol bags under the eyes, weight loss, depression etc etc

med-man

yo
med man
I be seein' these type of things comin' down with extracts too,
been down those roads with the demons screamin',
chasin' the crack rock, mind been a reelin'

this here new gig,
solvents, chemicals, shit that be bad for you,
ya'll dig,

folks be seein' heads who choose to be makin' extracts blowin' themselves up on the evenin' news,

some folks be spendin' the money, doin' right and makin' sweet honey,

but Joe beatin' the street with his feet, his set up be incomplete,
makin' some BHO, QWISO too, is it any wonder these clowns be blowin' up you know who

so my point be that the public be seein' heads gettin' blown up tryin' to make some bho, shatter, budder and the what not and all the public seein' is 'drug labs' much like meth labs, chemicals and all that jibber jabber that be goin' with workin' with stuff like, the news be spinning that up to scare folks.

I done had me some concentrates but this brother be happy rockin' the flower power and every now and then I be treatin' myself with some keif or when some girls be comin' down the finger hash be tight, alright and set me back on my ass goodnight.

bigbag

Veteran
Butane isn't toxic, last time I checked... there are peeps who can/do make high end, clean, well purged oil. that said, solventless resin is always "better for you" and certainly smells way nicer, hanging in the air. Hate to say it, but oil is not going anywhere but up, in terms of popularity, so be it...
also, take a look at someone like Chubbs, he's a major oil head, yet manages to run a # of very successful Canna businesses, in southern California. furthermore, when you make your stuff outta Kush trim, what's the buzz gonna be like ? slow and low. If you pull off using quality Sativa flowers,guess what ? motivating, up high :)

TheBlackman

Butane isn't toxic, last time I checked... there are peeps who can/do make high end, clean, well purged oil. that said, solventless resin is always "better for you" and certainly smells way nicer, hanging in the air. Hate to say it, but oil is not going anywhere but up, in terms of popularity, so be it

yp
bigbag
I feel ya where you be comin',

grewd up in Ontario, seen a lot of tricks,
puffed many g's of weed oil growin' up out in the sticks,

agree that peeps be makin' some fine cherry oils,
puffin' on the concentrates makes this brother think it spoils,

one's ability to discern what be good and what be bad,
tolerances be gettin' higher,

so ya'lls gots to puff more,
that my brother is just sad

bigbag

Veteran
not really, i'll rip a dab off the domeless nail and get baked as a monkeys ass, for hours...sometimes rip 2 in a session, rarely 3. but yeah, if I smoke a joint, i'll sometimes crave a BHO toke after because the buzz from flowers is so much more subtle. it can catch up to a guy tho, esp after a few brews, makes for early bedtime...;)
another thing that puzzles me is the water in my oil rigs doesn't stink like bong water. you can not change it out for days and it smells sweet ? seems like a pretty clean product I'm dabbin' on, esp the winterized sappy stuff

Last edited:

TheBlackman

not really, i'll rip a dab off the domeless nail and get baked as a monkeys ass, for hours...sometimes rip 2 in a session, rarely 3. but yeah, if I smoke a joint, i'll sometimes crave a BHO toke after because the buzz from flowers is so much more subtle. it can catch up to a guy tho, esp after a few brews, makes for early bedtime...;)
another thing that puzzles me is the water in my oil rigs doesn't stink like bong water. you can not change it out for days and it smells sweet ? seems like a pretty clean product I'm dabbin' on, esp the winterized sappy stuff

yo
thanks for hittin' me up with some first hand info bigbag,
I be appreciatin' the feedback,

I don't be hatin' or what not but a brother be curious to explorin' other ways to be medicatin',
ya'll be makin' the Blackman thinkin' he be havin' to do some educatin' on this here trend,
way I heard it this cannabis concentrate kick ain't gonna end

Latest posts

Latest posts