What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma OG , Polar Bear LTD

TDK

Veteran
Hi KarmaG and All others^^
first thanks KarmaG to let this OGOVERGROW going on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

later i would start BKv2.0 cant say when...

regards

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Blessed vibes on your babies. Very nice selection in Karma's OG and Polar Bear LTD.

nickman

Veteran
Defenitly a great choose... I've got 3 karma og going now on 1nd week of flower and last round I had two polar bears... The polar bears where're very nice with a typical og type of yeild... Go to my album and I have few pics of my polar bear ... Best vibes, I know ull do them justice

Polar Bear is pretty awesome. Just ran some of that myself. My 2 females (out of a half pack, still got half) were kinda neglected and were in too-small pots with no supplemental feeding (water only organic soil)..... giving them a round 2 right now, about to go in flower.

Here's my polar bears before last chop. I'll remove the pic if you mind - hope its not a problem.

Vau4txx.jpg

These have much better structure when topped, unless you're running SOG. The side branches grow to be very sturdy and grows vertically quickly if pruned to 3-4 tops.

TDK

Veteran
hi all...

i didnt know you hear that i got some issues with some thripse...
The cherrie pie x pck got them too..

but here you can see whats happend over the time... with this thripse... ( problem are solved)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
Time to train the mutant...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some days later:

picture.php

the mutant grow very good

TDK

Veteran
Hi thanks for some response to this thread,
i want shift my vegi room , got other box, awaiting my new lightwave...

at this moment i think, i would get here 1-3 Girls from each.
When this is so, i would when the other box is ready run some Biker Kush 2.0 too

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey TDK,

I am very happy to see you keeping the mutant around and wish more people would give mutants a chance to bloom. Some mighty strong smoke can come from dwarves.
:whee:

Thanks for the updates and blessed vibes moving forward.

nickman

Veteran
I was gonna ask u if it's a female or not... Nice training though... Hope it's a female... C what get...

TDK

Veteran
Hey TDK,

I am very happy to see you keeping the mutant around and wish more people would give mutants a chance to bloom. Some mighty strong smoke can come from dwarves.
:whee:

Thanks for the updates and blessed vibes moving forward.

Hi RM,
i am happy to have the mutant.. i want take some cuts from it and then shift the pot wait 1-2weeks and go to bloom..

Right now i placed some Karma and polar bear in to the bloom room to see what they would be... ( think males they got high light Towers)

Nickman good that you want know how they have it... atm i have no girl..
My Bloomroom is full with some OGs, Deep Chunks, bubblegees, BlackRussians, Cherrie Pie x PCK and others...

I being inspired from BOGs Rotationgrow so this is what i DRIVE here, a newer ending bloomroom... only the plants got a replace over the time in the room.

:tiphat:

TDK

Veteran
Hey TDK,

I got some loud sour lemon flavour and smell from my "mutant" I'll be following with interest

Thanks
GA

i love she, i got her 2 days under 12/12 , then she puts nice preflowers out... ...bomp bump its a GIRL

But first this pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more coming..

Latest posts

Latest posts