What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Diy Uc Roots Clear Rez - from open salts.wiki, it’s under bloom boosters/additives

UC Roots and Clear Rez are just hypochlorous acid and a LOT of water. HTH Pool Shock is concentrated powder hypochlorous acid. Add 24 grams pool shock per gallon to make 6% bleach. Use 1 ml per 5 gallons to keep your reservoir or cloner sterile.

Alternately, use 5 drops off the shelf unscented landry bleach per gallon. 1 ml./5 gallons. Those roots will sparkle!

Their numbers are wrong. 24 grams would be only 0.6%. and that is only if the pool shock is 100% hypochlorous. Most are around 45-55%.

24÷3785=.00634=0.6%.

3785 is the grams in a gallon of water. To be more accurate it should be 24+3785.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Today marks the end of week six, at 42 days for the 4x4. I'd like to be harvested by mid- August, to toss in the best four outdoor bushes. I really like the 7 1/2 gallon pots for larger plants. Even when I was there as soon as the lights kicked on, some of the ol' three gallons would be starting to wilt. No issue with that yet this time. They're currently drinking about 2 1/2 gallons of water (total) a day. If my memory serves me correctly, it's about half of what I was doing with sixteen 3 gallon pots. Also, way less of a pain in the ass. I still prefer small, single cola plants in HD sogs for production though. Trimming is way easier, with much less larf.
IMG_20210718_214154.jpg
IMG_20210718_214207.jpg
O. G. #18 back left, Critical Sensi Princess back right, P53 pheno B front left and RKS pheno E front right. Sorry for the shitty cut- off pics, lol!

Yo unc something to look at between TP's
Long flowering c4ddf2 20inch cola
20210719_133311.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
​​​
piff Coast giesel x sd
20210719_133421.jpg
20210719_133427.jpg

Human for scale
20210719_133058.jpg

piff Coast giesel x sour diesel garlic
20210719_134731.jpg

piff Coast giesel x sour diesel citrus
20210719_134751.jpg
20210719_134747.jpg

​​
​​​ ​

Last edited:

Time for a smoodie:
1 banana
75g bluebangers (blueberries
30 almonds
25g LSA + chia (flax sunflower almond meal
30g whey protein
1L milk
878 calories
20210719_152712.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diy Uc Roots Clear Rez - from open salts.wiki, it’s under bloom boosters/additives

UC Roots and Clear Rez are just hypochlorous acid and a LOT of water. HTH Pool Shock is concentrated powder hypochlorous acid. Add 24 grams pool shock per gallon to make 6% bleach. Use 1 ml per 5 gallons to keep your reservoir or cloner sterile.

Alternately, use 5 drops off the shelf unscented landry bleach per gallon. 1 ml./5 gallons. Those roots will sparkle!

I saw this recipe but the amount of HTH seems way to high. The recipe I use only has 1 gram of HTH per gallon of RO.. HTH is not hypochlorous acid. HTH pool shock powder is Calcium hypochlorite 56%. The recipe I found is listed as a direct copy of Clear Rez.. For bleach Ive not seen it used to keep roots white by anyone, so I dont think its used for the same purpose.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Project1.png Views:	0 Size:	372.1 KB ID:	17901088

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I wonder if you could treat a separate rez (with the clone chamber draining completely into it) with uv, at regular intervals, and never have to deal with it again... I have most of the pieces, maybe I'll give it a whirl at some point.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today's forecast is high 88 cloudless with smoke. Guess Canada is burning down now. Just waiting for the west to add more haze here now. It makes the sky orange at night.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...so far this summer has been disappointing as far as bitching about the heat,i think there's been more rain days than 100+ degree days....off to the bike shop in a bit to take the fuji wheels in to be serviced/trued/bearings repacked...frame should be blasted today,then i can start the process of painting once the primer and second can of paint gets in...hopefully it comes out looking good...if not,stickers!

finally done trimming the rozay...only 24 more plants to trim! should be a fairly easy garden week,i'm gonna need to get with my buddy about this possible industry job and figure out what to do about my garden...i can have 6 flowering plants and as many veg plants as i need to keep everything going...which would mean i could probably sell off 4-5 tents and lights/fans/filters and reclaim a lot of space in the house....for more bike stuff!!!:biglaugh:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder if you could treat a separate rez (with the clone chamber draining completely into it) with uv, at regular intervals, and never have to deal with it again... I have most of the pieces, maybe I'll give it a whirl at some point.

I only use it for my mist cloner.. It uses about 2 gallons of RO/Clonex mix. I add 5ml for 2g. It's more than what I need to use, it's just easier to measure a cap full which is 5ml while making a batch. I will measure Clear rez and see what the PH and PPM is and compare.

WOW
PH 4
EC 5.6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: got a whole tote pre-trimmed at least...more than half of what i have left to deal with i think...still a bunch to go,but moving along at any rate...no big garden chores to deal with tomorrow...really need to get with my friend again and figure out what's going on with the grow job deal so i can go ahead and get rid of a bunch of plants before i waste more materials on them...and be able to break down tents and get everything packed up...after making a 6 big ass plants growing plan...if i'm gonna be getting the sort of salary i would want i won't really be thinking of the garden as for paying the bills,in that case the 4x8 tent and a 4x4 would be enough flower space,two plants per light,5x5 for veg,the other 4x4 to keep moms,my little pvc ghetto clone/veg rack,and a 2x4 tent for whatever....i can get all that into the workshop easy...and reclaim a room...for bike stuff!

Helluva lot you got going on uncle.
Also maybe store your equipment at first if you got the space cos you never know what may change down the road

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unclefishstick said:
:smoke-it: got a whole tote pre-trimmed at least...more than half of what i have left to deal with i think...still a bunch to go,but moving along at any rate...no big garden chores to deal with tomorrow...really need to get with my friend again and figure out what's going on with the grow job deal so i can go ahead and get rid of a bunch of plants before i waste more materials on them...and be able to break down tents and get everything packed up...after making a 6 big ass plants growing plan...if i'm gonna be getting the sort of salary i would want i won't really be thinking of the garden as for paying the bills,in that case the 4x8 tent and a 4x4 would be enough flower space,two plants per light,5x5 for veg,the other 4x4 to keep moms,my little pvc ghetto clone/veg rack,and a 2x4 tent for whatever....i can get all that into the workshop easy...and reclaim a room...for bike stuff!

how many hours a week? will U lose your independence? my Ketamine Doc is getting into the legal Weed biz & he was asking me about genetics & wondering why I was not cultivating for a company? its all uncharted frontier here

Latest posts

Latest posts