What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dawgystyle gardens with ponolovesyou

ponobegone

Veteran
hey yall im back!! and goin HAM! after some much needed R+R and the green thumbs up from my landowner its time to start bending some girls over :moon: on the reg again (moms and grannys im talkin bout girl plants okayy) this thread is for my friends, family, and anybody else who wants to pop in with some good vibes. totally open for method discussions, whatever. I moved out here last February and live thousands of miles from my closest family members and most of my friends. so this is an awesome place for them to check up on me. this years garden is gonna be special I promise. big shouts and thanks to those that supported me last year on my thread, it really got me through some hard days. so much thanks to those old farts back home, love you guys! and RESPECT to the guerrilla farmers in the south and everywhere else! they were the pioneers of this game and don't get enough credit. im talkin bout J.A, Cecil, Cuz, Johnny, badass ol dudes that inspired this farmer. enuff shout outs for now lets get this season rolling
picture.php

D

DHF

Got my bucket and I`ll be settin in ta watch the show......Gotta love all us old heads that got away with this shit in the REAL world , but my old head Bros in Cali know what life was like pre-96 before becoming legal caregivers , so mostly now ......

We live vicariously through all our youngun`s and protégé`s we took under our wings over the yrs whether it was outdoors or inside growin cuz we`re retired for the most part ....Respect to you and yours from your neck of the woods Bro....

All about payin it forward and helpin folks where we come from huh pono ?.....anyways....

Any help on the indoor setup don`t hesitate to holler , so .....take care and good luck x 10......

Peace....Freds......:ying:....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna be great!
Don't mind me, I'll pull up a chair and keep quiet.
Sweet pup! He looks stoned off his ass LOL

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Was 6:45 pm and still twilight. The boys were making a few circles over head. Long season is right around the corner. Got my Casper OG clones going for my July harvest.
Hawaiian style light dep. Just put them outside. lol I know how it is to be away from family. I would only make it one year away from the islands. My mom would laugh up.
Aloha

ponobegone

Veteran
Jointed, welcome to the show brah, and thanks for the cool rep comment, I feel the same way! OZZ, don't post much huh lol! hang out with us for the season! MoNey...http://www.mtbachelor.com/winter/mountain/snow_report ....nuff said. Freds, you always got a rocking chair on my back porch brother. on the back right side of that fence is a full rv hookup with sewage and 50amp service, free wifi and awesome sunrises. theres a fenced in dog run in the very back behind my wood fence. just so ya know! Frank, thanks for coming to my show im honored! I had a couple of house guests a few years back that always told me your a cool ass dude! we had to move some plants last year about 20 miles slowly across the valley it was awesome, most folks behind us were like right on brah! a few were pissed lol! coming from the dirty south to riding with my ol dawg and some 4ft bushes in the back of the truck during broad daylight...PRICELESS

warthog

^Haha man I know what your sayin.. not in your wildest dreams would that fly where we are from. Almost like riding a motorcycle.. or a skateboard.. freedom:)

gunna be another good show man.. cant wait. doing any seed starts this year? any SD crosses?

man oregon is where it's at. Keep living that BIG dream homie.. and truer word's couldn't have been said about us guerilla's. Once a silverback, always a silver back as my pal OLDPORK likes to put it;)

ponobegone

Veteran
if I did that shit in the south a swat team would promptly be on my ass and a news chopper overhead and that's not a joke folks. thanks for the well wishes warthog hows your season coming? I like that saying too, its true. I still find myself looking off in the woods for good sunny spots its a bad habit lol. how is our OLD buddy? he still around? Aloha DB I wondered if yall were deppin on the islands. come on over brah

Bulldog420

Veteran
tagged for this years grow! Can't wait to see what you can do with a full season in front of you. Once I get up to 50 posts I will msg you Pono. Till then, enjoy life my friend.

calientecarlos

Veteran
I'm in frig's sake!! last year's was inspirational to say da least eh.. thx for sharing n kick'n the k'nowledge!!!

ponobegone

Veteran
just a few more posts dawg. thanks for coming by carlos, ive been lurking in your thread for awhile, good vibes over there man and nice work. not much going on today, mostly finishing a hot water line to a washing machine, then buying another bundle of pvc for my hoops. im building the cheapest, easiest to tear down hoops I can, they will be coming down at harvest with everything else. maybe the fence too, that's not gonna be fun, except for the chainsaw part. strains this year, green crack at least 6, jaeger at least 6 maybe 10, my bog sour strawberry x rez chem sour 3 girls, S1 chemsour that I gave a friend that needed plants last and it turned out some sour fuckin fire, maybe 3 of those. these are the full seasons, light deps im doing all sour d, 2 different cuts both are great. im holdin a few spots open for a couple of glues, and maybe something from a breeder ive been wanting to grow for awhile now..;)

A

astronautchic

U gonna kill em' this year farmer!! Ready to watch u do yo thang ;) .....I can already taste that supa sour shit :D

Latest posts

Latest posts