What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making the Vietchunck

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Big ups bro!!!ive left numerous messages to alfred I hope he is well.....
I was looking at mine the other day....wondering. .....thank you blan-k-flor hope to see more

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Sativa pheno almost finished:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hey brother, very nice pheno of the Vietnamese X Deep Chunk... looks a bit leafy but lots of resin! She might be a keeper! lol

Vibes.

Azaghal

Veteran
Wow, thanks for bumping this thread with your beautiful pictures, blan-k-flor !

Very nice sativa pheno you got there and pretty witty cross in general Imho.
I too like the slim leafs together with the colors and high trichome coverage !
Seems like a good combination of both Vietnam and Afghani genetics ...

Happy sampling and please keep us updated with a smoke report if you can.

Cheers

CARCHOFA

They are a beauty blan-k-flor!! I like both but the effect and flavour of the most vitnamese pheno will be really good!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

CARCHOFA

Hello blan-k-flor! What a beautiful lady mate! I love this serrated leafes. When I cultivated the vietchunk the most sat pheno was full of seeds so I couldn't taste her well but the most DC pheno had also an active high, it was one of the things that made me reproduce this variety.

Cheers!

romanoweed

the Vietnam mother called Vietnam Tourist hemp, is she still somewhere, or in a more sativa cross, as seeds, or as cuttlings? thanx

Latest posts

Latest posts