What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Get CHS Symptoms from Neem/Aza? Which do you get, Diarreah or Constipation??

Cvh

Supermod
D.C., My honest apologies that it might have been me that have derailed your thread.

I only made the Capsaicin posts because of the very positive results medical practitioner are seeing in the ER room (backed up with the rising numerous (case)studies) as a response at the question asked from a fellow member that I quoted.

I hope that you can atleast understand/appreciate my intake on the posts I made knowing that you're a CHS sufferer yourself.
(Numerous casestudies where full relief is seen starting after only 30 minutes in the ER-room. And people dismissed the next day with no reoccurrence of the symptoms).

Please don't dismiss this out of sheer defense without atleast looking into the subject. It has the potential to be an easy (and currently only) cure for this illness.

Trust me, I will still keep defending the belief that CHS it's not caused by Cannabis itself but rather by a chemical, organic amendment or some kind of synergetic issue combined with existing prior medical issues. This all beside the rising evidence that Cannabis itself is to blame.

Sorry mate, I meant no harm.

:badday:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I believe you are constipated as you sure seem full of it! There are folks that suffer from CHS and did not consume weed that was treated with Neem as they grow their own. I believe THEY know what they are talking about!

~ switching channels...
So, you haven't been reading what I've been posting. Good to know, and thank you for sharing that with everyone.
:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Cvh, it really doesn't matter but thank you anyway. The capsaicin angle, along with so much other aza/chs garbage, has already been discussed in other threads. If you come across anything concrete regarding constipation or diarrhea, please be sure to post it here. Ty

Cannabologist

Veteran
WTF...

Why/how is this insane (-ly stupid) thread still here?

Why is this guy not binned??

This crazy cray has been spreading lies all over the internet for a few years now. Everyone has likely seen his nonsense and bullshit.

They literally have no life, and just troll the internet. They are ACTUALLY crazy and have legit mental issues (like, bullshitting for example, and posting nonsense that has been thoroughly disproved).

Doctors and medical professionals know why people get CHS, and how to stop it. And it has NOTHING to do with azamax or neem oil.

I've been acquainted with a person who was one of the earliest cases of CHS and went un-diagnosed for a long time, this was years and years ago.

I've also known people who've had strange and rare allergies to cannabis in some form, some not being able to even be around the smoke without a bad allergic response.

You, have none of these symptoms Doug.

Doug, you're a crazy person, who has crazy problems, along with other major health issues. You could have an allergy to cannabis in some form. You could even have some strange sensitivity to neem oil.. That no one else has. So... Stop being crazy on the internet.

You have WAY too much time. Get a f'n hobby. You're in CO > try hiking, skiing, cocaine, skiing, or banging girls next door.

The truth is doctors can test you if you were exposed to pesticides. Problem is neem doesn't cause CHS. If you drink neem sure it'll give you the shits, this is a known symptom. IF you drink the shit. Which, people don't. Except that time that guy tried to kill his family, and they all lived cept for an infant.

It takes a good amount to have problems from exposure, and I'm sure 100% of the people here, and worldover who grow weed have and will (always) use it on cannabis throughout its lifecycle. BUT! most diseases will make you shit, vomit, headache, etc., which is why when it comes to something rare it is more difficult to diagnose. Neem is pretty safe all around and has lots of testing to show this.

You obviously are just bonkers or have something rare no one else does. Could be both.

These threads are ludicrous :tiphat::huggg::laughing:

Douglas.Curtis

So it's pretty much settled then, nobody who's responded (except myself of course) has personal experience with this, and the only pertinent information is aza linked to mucus reduction.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Cannabologist

Veteran
That's right Doug! No one, save for YOU, and you alone, on planet earth, with all us 7++ billion people and a fuck ton of aliens, experiences any of the symptoms you get, and what you have, is NOT chs...

Dude.. SRS.. You've been all over the internet up and down for years now screaming this crap...Can it end? Can you seek, perhaps, and I say this with very much love and all that stuff, a psychiatrist or other psychotherapist??? You need help Doug, yes from doctors, but not the kind of help you think you need.

Douglas.Curtis

That's right Doug! No one, save for YOU, and you alone, on planet earth, with all us 7++ billion people and a fuck ton of aliens, experiences any of the symptoms you get, and what you have, is NOT chs...

Dude.. SRS.. You've been all over the internet up and down for years now screaming this crap...Can it end? Can you seek, perhaps, and I say this with very much love and all that stuff, a psychiatrist or other psychotherapist??? You need help Doug, yes from doctors, but not the kind of help you think you need.
My therapist agrees with me on this one. "Quite a few of you should seek help over the anger issues you seem to be sharing over this subject."

Perhaps group therapy would be helpful.

Douglas.Curtis

D.C., My honest apologies that it might have been me that have derailed your thread.

I only made the Capsaicin posts because of the very positive results medical practitioner are seeing in the ER room (backed up with the rising numerous (case)studies) as a response at the question asked from a fellow member that I quoted.
This has already been covered in the other threads. Though I have not tried it myself, I have read it provides relief from the pain. Unfortunately it does not 'cure' the problem. Go on the social media networks and seek out the azadirachtin and cannabinoid hyperemesis groups. There are plenty of people discussing this part of the issue.

It's just off topic here.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
This has already been covered in the other threads. Though I have not tried it myself, I have read it provides relief from the pain. Unfortunately it does not 'cure' the problem. Go on the social media networks and seek out the azadirachtin and cannabinoid hyperemesis groups. There are plenty of people discussing this part of the issue.

It's just off topic here.
Can you guarantee the conversation over there isn't skewed and is 100% factual unlike what we see here?

Here is one for you. Ever thought of strains? I'm on metformin, one of the side effects is looseness in varying degrees. Last week I was an Gc normal stools. This week I'm on Dt (moons) and I am loose. BTW I grow my own and no, they have not seen Neem. AAMOF One of the reasons I grow indoors. I don't have to deal with pests.

Douglas.Curtis

Can you guarantee the conversation over there isn't skewed and is 100% factual unlike what we see here?
Yeah, right. lol Considering this is the site with the 'least' drama and the most information, they're usually a bit worse. I've noticed a few distinct 'camps' within the groups on SheepleBook.

- Those who have experienced CHS symptoms and have no idea what the root cause is (except cannabis use) and avoid cannabis completely.
- Those who have tested themselves with THC isolate and/or aza-free cannabis and know if they have CHS or Aza issues
- Those who don't know and comment anyway

The first camp has a massive number who switched to 'all organic' cannabis, thinking their issues were from chemical fertilizers/pesticides, and had their issues get significantly worse. Since neem/aza is the go-to cure for organic growers, this makes perfect sense. This group also seems to be the most rigid and intolerant, advocating complete abstinence from cannabis to everyone as the 'cure' for CHS.

Among the members of the second camp, I've run across many who now grow their own due to aza, and a few who have tested their CHS with THC isolate and definitely have CHS. Some with true CHS have found they can use low THC cannabis in very small amounts.

There's been more chatter the last few years about fish oils and other supplements helping, along with the capsaicin cream info for relieving immediate pain.

It's really beginning to look like the digestive speed being the easy diagnosis between the two. CHS sufferers complain of full on diarrhea for hours, while those sensitive to aza get blocked up. Curious what someone sensitive to aza would experience, if they also have CHS...

Here is one for you. Ever thought of strains? I'm on metformin, one of the side effects is looseness in varying degrees. Last week I was an Gc normal stools. This week I'm on Dt (moons) and I am loose. BTW I grow my own and no, they have not seen Neem. AAMOF One of the reasons I grow indoors. I don't have to deal with pests.
Good question, and yes I've chased this avenue down. Other than the mild effects some terpenes have, it does not seem to slow or quicken the effects of CHS or aza sensitivity on the digestive system in any major way. In other words, CHS and aza sensitivity have a significantly greater effect on digestive speed than strain differences.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Those who have tested themselves with THC isolate and/or aza-free cannabis and know if they have CHS or Aza issues

So are you saying that neem/aza doesn't cause CHS but is a separate issue all together?

Douglas.Curtis

So are you saying that neem/aza doesn't cause CHS but is a separate issue all together?
Yes, I've been trying to make this distinctly clear for a couple years now.

I originally believed CHS was totally and completely from azadirachtin sensitivity. For years, everyone I met had their CHS 'symptoms' go away when they switched to aza free cannabis. A few years ago I began running across folks who had tested aza free cannabis and still had CHS. In the last year I've chatted with 3 people who've tested THC isolate and have CHS.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

(1) I originally believed CHS was totally and completely from azadirachtin sensitivity. For years, everyone I met had their CHS 'symptoms' go away when they switched to aza free cannabis. (2) A few years ago I began running across folks who had tested aza free cannabis and still had CHS. In the last year I've chatted with 3 people who've tested THC isolate and have CHS.
(1) Well I am glad you are openly admitting it.

(2) Pretty much what I said here. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361399&page=6 post# 58 & 60

Yes I have read the discussion on the subject. Humbly, the discussion was like apple and oranges. Kudos for maintaining your position, but, faced with differing opinions you became quite hostile and outright insulting.

This is a complex issue and, yes we need to REALLY study CHS and its underlying causes. FWIW, this is the 1st "known" side effect from cannabis consumption, for some.

Recreational users no biggie. Medical patients OTOH a totally different story. The research project needs to establish within reason what may trigger CHS and, most important, are certain strains the culprit when compared to others, to eventually come up with strains that do not promote CHS in CHS sensitive individuals.

AZA, that is another story...

Douglas.Curtis

(1) Well I am glad you are openly admitting it.

(2) Pretty much what I said here. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361399&page=6 post# 58 & 60
1. I've been stating it plainly and openly for years now, so not sure why this is of relevance.

2. You have CHS? Without stating this, and your digestive experience with it, I still fail to see the relevance of the posts.

As for hostility? lol, have you actually read the emotionally driven shit I've had to put up with in these threads? Most of my ignore list is made up of assclowns on this subject. My apologies if I get a little short from time to time. :tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
1. I've been stating it plainly and openly for years now, so not sure why this is of relevance.

2. You have CHS? Without stating this, and your digestive experience with it, I still fail to see the relevance of the posts.

As for hostility? lol, have you actually read the emotionally driven shit I've had to put up with in these threads? Most of my ignore list is made up of assclowns on this subject. My apologies if I get a little short from time to time. :tiphat:
You need to take your blinders OFF and perhaps listen/read a little more attentively. AZA and CHS have nothing to do with each other. Yes I know that is a blanket statement.

OTOH prolonged or daily use of cannabis has resulted with CHS, in certain individuals. So.......

For people who consume or have to consume daily (patients) it would be nice to get to the bottom of CHS and, is the onset of CHS strain related? Why? Because as states/countries legalize (whether we want it or not) many future patients will fall victim to CHS, unless we find the root cause and possible remedies. That is the future of cannabis.

Do I have CHS? I don't think so but, then again metformin does play with my stools.

ozzieAI

Veteran

I originally believed CHS was totally and completely from azadirachtin sensitivity. For years, everyone I met had their CHS 'symptoms' go away when they switched to aza free cannabis. A few years ago I began running across folks who had tested aza free cannabis and still had CHS. In the last year I've chatted with 3 people who've tested THC isolate and have CHS.

oh really????

Do NOT use neem cake.

It still has plenty of azadirachtin in it, which is why it makes a good insecticide amendment. Cannabis + azadirachtin is poison and causes Cannabinoid Hypermesis Syndrome. If you're going to use it, please do not share your cannabis.

from here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356995

dated: 10-17-2018, 01:09 AM

Douglas.Curtis

You need to take your blinders OFF and perhaps listen/read a little more attentively. AZA and CHS have nothing to do with each other. Yes I know that is a blanket statement.
Wow. You should probably step out of this thread. I'm quite aware they are two completely separate mechanisms in the body. The only reason they're discussed together is because their symptoms, except 2, are exactly the same. This is why doctors everywhere will say CHS, when your issue is actually azadirachtin.
oh really????

from here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356995

dated: 10-17-2018, 01:09 AM
Thank you, it should have included the word 'symptoms' in the sentence. You'll notice I did remember the 'symptoms' in my next post of the same thread. Ty for taking the time to double check for me. I'll go fix that now. Please feel free to go back through my last few years of posts and list the others. :tiphat: