What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yeah, I just started using it since the whether has been dropping some... it’s 55 or 65 watts I’m pretty sure... no heat at all off the thing, really cool... I can tell that the flowers on the two plants right in front of it are stacking hard...!!!...

Yeah, I want to get a few more myself... this is a cheapo one too, it was like $30 bucks ??? Get some. I’ve never seen anyone else using them... I would always use the bigger cfl’s to brighten the corners up some so I grabbed this...!!!...

That’s AWSOME u say that cause those three are stacking the most... they’re the ones I’m eyeing up too...!!!...

Cool bro, thanks for the feedback. I've seen even 80 watter ones, but they are kinda expensive. I was even thinking about doing a micro vert grow with 2 of these stacked on top of each other. I bet the results would be good!

Plants looking nice as usual! Very nice!

nickman

Veteran
Cool bro, thanks for the feedback. I've seen even 80 watter ones, but they are kinda expensive. I was even thinking about doing a micro vert grow with 2 of these stacked on top of each other. I bet the results would be good!

Plants looking nice as usual! Very nice!

Thanks BW...

I’d grab a few if I was you...
I checked and mine is 55 watts with 6500k spectrum and 5500 lumens ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: day one of 12/12

Update: day one of 12/12

First day of 12/12 in second flower room...
All CSI genetics except for the two remaining karma testers (Sherbert Ix x biker Kush)...

All these plants were very root bound about three weeks ago...
Three weeks ago I transplanted them all into three gallon grow bags and slowly but surely they’re turning around...

There’s four Old Family Purple F2’s (r) and three Snausages (OG Kush x chem91) and the two remaining karma testers...

Room shots...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

As you can see they’re still not 100% yet but much better then they were...

nickman

Veteran
Update: one week of 12/12...

Update: one week of 12/12...

Here’s my #2 flower room at one week into 12/12...

It’s all Nspecta’s CSI gear in here... those two remaining Karma testers turned out to be males...!!!...
I guess I still forget how to read pre flowers sometime’s...!!!...

The temps in this room have been around 78-80 degrees with the light powered at 750 watts... I’ll turn it all the way up to 1000 watts as soon as the weather outside gets a little chillier...

I just don’t want the connecting flower room #1 to get to hot...
The #1 flower room with the Karma testers in it have been around 84-86 degrees...

If I don’t turn on the light in the adjoining flower #2 then the temperature in the first room will only be 80-82 degrees...

Here’s two room shots...
picture.php
picture.php

Here’s the Snausages (OG Kush x chem91)
picture.php
picture.php

There’s one more that’s not pictured...

nickman

Veteran
Update continues of flower room #2 at one week...

Update continues of flower room #2 at one week...

Old Family Purple f2 (r)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

None of any of these plants have been numbered yet...
I’ll get to it shortly though...

Peace y’all...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
your going to have 2 rooms of absolute monsters by the look of things

Thanks Chuckyoufarley...!!!...

It seems that two of the Old Family Purples are staying a bit shorter and two are stretching more...
maybe they’re the purple Urkle pheno’s... and the taller ones are the TK pheno’s....

The two shorter ones actually have some tric’s on their bigger fan leaves as well... they’re glistening when I look at them...

Kinda looks like someone sprinkled a little glitter on them...!!!...
maybe the weed fairy stopped by while the lights were out...!!!... lol. :)...

nickman

Veteran
These fan leaves are off of a Snausages plant, (OG Kush x Chem91)

picture.php

I think I’ve read that the Chem91 shows this trait at times...
two outta the three Snausage plants im growing are showing this trait...!!!...

P

pongster

healthy garden bro!!!
it's truly lovely, but how do you even walk or work in there?
cheers!
:rasta:

nickman

Veteran
healthy garden bro!!!
it's truly lovely, but how do you even walk or work in there?
cheers!
:rasta:
Thanks man... trust me, it’s a pain in the ass... I have two pull the one plant out that’s blocking the doorway into the rooms and then push another plant to the side a bit to get through the front flower room and into the second flower room...
Once I’m in the second flower room I can only stand in the front of the plants and I have to crouch down and tuck and weave under a few branches to be able to reach back to water the plants...!!!... Thank gosh I’m a skinny person and I’m able to reach back as far as I need to...!!!...

Trust me, if I could build these rooms all over again I would definitely do things differently...!!!...

I'm getting the same yellowing on my C99 s under the led and had the same on the ak under the led

Do u think it’s from the LED’s ???

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where off the plant are those from? Middle of the plant?

You know I've been having similar issues with mine under the LEDs. Calcium has helped, but some Mg is also needed.

nickman

Veteran
usually a little epsom will take care of that...i have had to add epsom and started using a liquid calcium supplement for pH up
It’s not really a problem, there was just those two leaves that showed that...
Where off the plant are those from? Middle of the plant?

You know I've been having similar issues with mine under the LEDs. Calcium has helped, but some Mg is also needed.
In the middle more or less... just those two leaves...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s not really a problem, there was just those two leaves that showed that...

In the middle more or less... just those two leaves...

I'd still give them a dose of calcium and magnesium if you can.

That's how it starts on my mindboggle cross that I run. The next thing I know it's out of control. Staying ahead of it is the only way to ensure it's not an issue later.

It won't take much. Just a standard dose, whatever that may be.

nickman

Veteran
Update: Sherbert Ix x biker Kush @ 7.5 weeks 12/12...

Update: Sherbert Ix x biker Kush @ 7.5 weeks 12/12...

I figured I’d post a few of these here too...

These plants are friggn in beast mode at the moment...!!!...
smells of berries and OG Goodness ...!!!...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update Continued: Sherbert Ix x biker Kush @ 7.5 weeks... Karma testers...

Update Continued: Sherbert Ix x biker Kush @ 7.5 weeks... Karma testers...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These plants have very dense buds..
under the main tops are very chunky golf ball nugs ...!!!...

Testers from Karma Genetics. . . .