What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know how much snow we have. Getting round 3 now. Some drifts are 4'+. Good news is we are in the beginning of a heat wave it's up to 12° already. Hasn't been above 5 in several days. Supposed to be in the 40's by Sunday.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was 2 below zero here yesterday until afternoon..

the sun came out yesterday but temp never got above 20..

It's 18 F now and snowing again... About 10 inches on the ground now and it's still coming down..

I know that sounds like nothing to you guys up north, and it wouldn't be, except they have no real snow plows around here..

The county has a few of the bolt-on plow blades for a few of their dump trucks, but that's all...
Several years ago I saw them using a road grader to push snow off the road..better than nothing, but not that great..

Besides, 12 miles out from the edge of town here, they don't do much except sand one of the steep hills...

I'm pissed off at myself for not having a good set of chains for my Cherokee...

The most expert snow plowing that I've ever seen was about 15 years ago, when I drove a tractor trailer all winter, back and forth across the
Pennsylvania Turnpike.... Those guys are good at it!

If they are 15" tires I have a set I'll give ya. They don't fit my 22's lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

lol, keep those winter weather reports coming,they keep me cool in the summer!

at least struggling up to 50 today,70 by the weekend...

gotta go to wallyworld again today,then deal with cleaning the house and i'm sure there's cleaning to do in the workshop/grow areas...gonna try and get to building another scrogerator and get that installed tonight...then hopefully tomorrow get the garden chores wrapped up for the week so i can go ride on the weekend...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
6-7fter theres a road behind that.
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was 2 below zero here yesterday until afternoon..

the sun came out yesterday but temp never got above 20..

It's 18 F now and snowing again... About 10 inches on the ground now and it's still coming down..

I know that sounds like nothing to you guys up north, and it wouldn't be, except they have no real snow plows around here..

The county has a few of the bolt-on plow blades for a few of their dump trucks, but that's all...
Several years ago I saw them using a road grader to push snow off the road..better than nothing, but not that great..

Besides, 12 miles out from the edge of town here, they don't do much except sand one of the steep hills...

I'm pissed off at myself for not having a good set of chains for my Cherokee...

The most expert snow plowing that I've ever seen was about 15 years ago, when I drove a tractor trailer all winter, back and forth across the
Pennsylvania Turnpike.... Those guys are good at it!

I have shoveled the drive 3 times this winter. Been pretty mild here. You are colder than we are here. Feel sorry for you guys down south. I expect it here and am ready for it.

Down state I guess they are getting hit hard. I have been waking up to a dusting of a half to three quarters every day is all. Bright and sunny and 24 here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: too bad goofing off doesn't actually accomplish anything....i'm really good at it...

best get moving though,i do have a bunch to do....just so lazy...plus i got wicked baked this morning...chem-tini not good for wake and bake....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably take these tis weekend at day 70.
Hammers motherload x chiquita banana aka loaded bananas
picture.php

Platinum kush breath
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lost a filling today. I was able to re-cement it back into my tooth. Home dentistry FTW. I will have to get it perma fixed soon.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder if relentless would mind if i called the sundae driver x banana og bx banana driver aka yer mom:D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I should ask if I can call th ml x CB loaded bananas. That's just what we have been calling it or LB for short.
What say you hammer? Loaded bananas, or wait till the reports? My sniffer is only good for bicycle seats and park benches lol.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lost a filling today. I was able to re-cement it back into my tooth. Home dentistry FTW. I will have to get it perma fixed soon.

I had a crown come loose a few years ago. Waited too long to get it fixed a d lost the tooth. Or maybe lost the tooth and caused by crown to get loose. Fuck I don't know lol