What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kandy kush

sdd420

Veteran
Damn BigWorm those look good! They will get pretty big for you looks like. Keep us posted .I promise to post some pics of mine when I chop.

O

OKD

Do you know if Kandy Kush comes in feminized seeds or are they regulars?

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
Here is KandyKush 65days. Now she might beat the pp but the peyotepurple is very frosty. Started flush a week or so left is my guess approx 10-11 weeks

bigworm6969

Yeah me to my kandy kush r in week three of flowering and one of them is a monster got little flowers and trichomes comeing allong nice, ill post some pics later on

sdd420

Veteran
11weeks today needs 1 more week for my KandyKush smelling good lotsa crystals packing on only a few amber most cloudy or clear

sdd420

Veteran
Just quick dried a bud and...wow great taste kinda spicy and hits you right away with a head buzz and follows with body relaxation later. Not done yet still mostly clear trichs pics coming later(81 days)

Just quick dried a bud and...wow great taste kinda spicy and hits you right away with a head buzz and follows with body relaxation later. Not done yet still mostly clear trichs pics coming later(81 days)
Nice to hear man! :biggrin: Looking forward to some KK myself and with my good friend OKD too! :friends:
Can't wait for some pics and gratz on the prospect!

sdd420

Veteran
Harvest

Harvest

Finally harvested at 84 days 50% amber still has new white hairs popping out but can't wait besides 50% is good for my pain relief usually. Peace sdd

Latest posts

Latest posts