What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
ClusterBomb / Mid of Week 6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#5 had some mold issues :/

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing and good growing. Kind of shitty how no one shares much on this seedbank. At least we have some sort of descriptions of differences for a lot of them now I will give him credit for that. Still a long ways to go.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Im growing cut of cherry pie x dosidos now, and I can recommend it to all greenhouse growers. structure, yield and overall strength of the plant is excellent, quick flowering too in light dep. reminds me cut of oregon lemons I used to grow, genial greenhouse plants. strong terps..

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Stink bomb:11 germinated, 3 males, 4 females, 4 erma really full of balls...are in flowering now.. I don't know if I find a keeper...
Holy roller:12 germinated, 4 males, 6 females, 2 erma... the pheno "halitosis" and the pheno "eucaliptos" are very very good...

oti$

I just grew a bunch of very nice pie face phenos. I didn't even know this thread existed, I would have posted some pics. I have the clones if 2 or 3 of them that I just flipped. I'll post some pics. They have some very awesome flavor. Some if the best tasting pot I've grown.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Saw him trying to diss Karma the other day on IG, deleting several posts that showed him up, bad form Archive.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ah missed it. He normaly very nice and respected to me, even hit me few days ago.

Whatever, i got used to that type of things my skin got thick threw the years.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Sour face @30 days of Flo now. 10 germinated, 3 males 7 females zero Erma... Good smell, 2/3x stretch, a pheno less branches and tiny leaves, the other the big one with more stretch and many branches.... nice plants...

oti$

Pie face a couple days in to 12/12.
picture.php
picture.php

I thought this was a picture show, but went back and read through and it's more of a shit show. I'll post some pics as I've got quite a bit if archive gear... most of it is fire. Sucks that things have gone in this direction. I'm into the plants and couldn't care about the politics.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I like what i've seen from Archive so far, casper, valley girl and rudeboi have been fire.. i've got pics on an sd card somewhere :dunno:.. looking forward to my next rudeboi girl going into flower soon, still spoiling her in veg.. :smoke out:

U

useless.gardens

plenty of shit talkers, haters, and general dickheads. you dont like a breeder dont grow the gear. there are liars/frauds/fuckwads of all kinds making seeds. in my opinion, doc makes fire. you grow out two packs of any strain and you'll find a keeper that will make you (& your clients) happy. im a fanboy. but i wouldnt call myself a fanboy. i like his gear. real simple. his prices could be cheaper but i could say that about any of these people making seed. doc talks shit. so what? i try not to get involved in the drama but there's more than a few people on here very biased toward him. and, freedom of expression all day, im fine with that too. you dont gotta like everybody. posting on boards for a while, i certainly dont like some people on the cannaweb. no doubt. as far as trashing dudes gear, please you haters trippin. my albums speak for themselves. i was posting in the old thread a bunch. might even have some pics in this thread not sure. one thing, doc isnt the best at communicating & keeping his cool. we dont owe dude nothing. its business. he could temper his opinion. he could speak nicer. he could do all kinds of things better. but like otis noted its all politics. me. ill be buying his gear & growing it out. i feel the same about bodhi or dynasty or norstar and some others too.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
plenty of shit talkers, haters, and general dickheads. you dont like a breeder dont grow the gear. there are liars/frauds/fuckwads of all kinds making seeds. in my opinion, doc makes fire. you grow out two packs of any strain and you'll find a keeper that will make you (& your clients) happy. im a fanboy. but i wouldnt call myself a fanboy. i like his gear. real simple. his prices could be cheaper but i could say that about any of these people making seed. doc talks shit. so what? i try not to get involved in the drama but there's more than a few people on here very biased toward him. and, freedom of expression all day, im fine with that too. you dont gotta like everybody. posting on boards for a while, i certainly dont like some people on the cannaweb. no doubt. as far as trashing dudes gear, please you haters trippin. my albums speak for themselves. i was posting in the old thread a bunch. might even have some pics in this thread not sure. one thing, doc isnt the best at communicating & keeping his cool. we dont owe dude nothing. its business. he could temper his opinion. he could speak nicer. he could do all kinds of things better. but like otis noted its all politics. me. ill be buying his gear & growing it out. i feel the same about bodhi or dynasty or norstar and some others too.
The problem is the big number of erma plant... U can't Ask 200$ for 10 seeds and put half of the plants in the trash for the sea of testiculos... I love some cross by the docta, but I've find a lot of too expensive mediocre work/seeds... With bodhi gear really hard find a erma and u find much more keepers instead others seedbanks
(sorry for the bad English..)

oti$

Nice TheJointedOne, let's get some pics going back up in here. I'll get the other pie face phenos up and keep updated. Until then, here's a wild looking Polynesian cookies I grew a couple years back. It had the duckish kind of leaves like ogkb, but stretchy, no yield to speak of, but the cookies fuel flavor was all there.
picture.php