What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 35
picture.php

BC*Dankster*

Looking good Royal! Im quite happy with my OSP, and have a couple keepers. Out of 22 plants, there were only 4-5 that didn't do it for me. The rest I Had to smoke myself silly and narrow down my keepers. I made a lot of seeds so I can preserve the genetics , as well as try making some crosses. All in all, a great strain with old school flavour. Not too much on the smells though. Can you take a few dry bud shots when you can Royal? Thanks

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Looking good Royal! Im quite happy with my OSP, and have a couple keepers. Out of 22 plants, there were only 4-5 that didn't do it for me. The rest I Had to smoke myself silly and narrow down my keepers. I made a lot of seeds so I can preserve the genetics , as well as try making some crosses. All in all, a great strain with old school flavour. Not too much on the smells though. Can you take a few dry bud shots when you can Royal? Thanks

Hey BC, long time no see.
My hashplant journey doesn't finish after this round, I still have 2 packs of OSH that i will pop after this run, I'm looking for that old school Narcotic hashplant and I will also be making F2's.

I will definitely post some dry shots for you bud :tiphat:

BC*Dankster*

Thanks Royal. I too still have 1 pack to pop, but I will save it for the time being. I made a crapload of f2's to hold on to as well. I just planted some other strains and will do those next round, and then prob go back to oshp. I am also looking for the narcotic hp lol. I found one pheno that has real sandy grainy trichomes, and leaves a huge pile of crystal after rolling a joint! When I take the first couple tokes from my j, it kinda makes my head sweat/ body tingle. Just for a min until the THC fully enters my system. The high isn't super narcotic, but it was a keeper so that's gotta say a lot. Ive only encountered 2 other strains that have had that effect on me , in my 25 years. Maybe if I sprout some more I will find the golden ticket ...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
I didnt realise you grow like that (hugo blocks) royal flush..I used to do the same way along long time ago..used to be able to get 6-7 ft tall an 3ft wide sometimes bigger trees no problem using that method. Used to place the blocks in pots slightly bigger than blocks with hydroton just to weight the bottom.

Thanks but I'm not running Hugo blocks, I'm using plain ole 4x4 blocks on a better system.

( Dry salts at top of blocks, not PM)
picture.php

HalfArsedFarmer

I love your system for it's minimal use of growing media.

If I ever went back to hydro Id seriously look at this over NFT tables as you could run A multi strain room no bother

Bravo.. can't slap you on the back any more, I have to share the love to someone else..

TheDarkStorm

Thanks but I'm not running Hugo blocks, I'm using plain ole 4x4 blocks on a better system.

( Dry salts at top of blocks, not PM)
View Image

Sory about that..they looked bigger on the picture wer you had some on the floor, sometimes its hard to judge size on pictures..but its a good way of growing...its simple minimalistic, fast and clean...the roots explode....anyways good luck on your project.

BC*Dankster*

A nug of OSHP. This pheno is a smaller producer but finishes in 8 weeks and has a sweeter honey smell . Great daytime smoke , gonna do another round soon and find a heavier hitting one. Had some but just didn’t keep em cuz I have too many things going on and not enough space . This strain is great though , lots of big trichrome covered bits , but lack on the smell department . That’s why I kept the sweeter one

Attachments

• 843B227D-D920-49AA-9BD1-C28768FA0C63.jpg
    843B227D-D920-49AA-9BD1-C28768FA0C63.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 33

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Did you ever finish this up Royal?

Yes, the re-run grow didn't come out as I was hoping, very leafy, Only one stood out from the rest but she was hermy prone.

I'm running a new grow using 2 packs this time, the M/F ratio is looking fantastic.

I will update once I flip into flower.