Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Roaring Twenties

Thread Title Search
Roaring Twenties Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-29-2020, 06:14 AM #21
CodyPomeray

CodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really nice
awwww shit. That c5haze x kali china got me froathing. I have my OxP NhxP and Cbd1xP going now. Such beautiful plants we get to work with! Let me know if you want to run some more lebanese at once than the 5. Something I intend to explore and got a fair bit of. Cheers brotha, great thread!
CodyPomeray is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:22 PM #22
dubi
Vendor

dubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivor
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Glad you order arrived safe and sound Thanks a lot for suporting our work, much appreciated.

Such amount of genetics should keep you busy for a few years
Looking forward to follow your progresses with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
The eagle has landed (roared). Thanks Ace for getting these to me w no issues. One week post ship.

View Image

Going to need to figure out what to add to my current grow. Thinking a few Lebanese and maybe the CBD #1 for my inland spot. Hot and dry...so should be perfect. Perhaps the Panama x PCK for the spot next to the ocean.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2020, 07:36 AM #23
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyPomeray View Post
awwww shit. That c5haze x kali china got me froathing. I have my OxP NhxP and Cbd1xP going now. Such beautiful plants we get to work with! Let me know if you want to run some more lebanese at once than the 5. Something I intend to explore and got a fair bit of. Cheers brotha, great thread!
Thanks CodyPomeray!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2020, 09:17 AM #24
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Glad you order arrived safe and sound Thanks a lot for suporting our work, much appreciated.

Such amount of genetics should keep you busy for a few years
Looking forward to follow your progresses with them!
Thank you dubi and entire Ace crew. You guys rock. Yep, I’ll be a busy beaver for a while.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Old 03-30-2020, 09:44 PM #25
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Sorry for lack of updates. Covid-19 and all. Roaring 20’s are taking a back seat to other more important matters. All the mothers needed some assistance as I’ve been neglecting them. Some white fly, aphid and gnat issues. Nothing serious, but I’ve started them on a three dose cycle of organic oils to remediate. Waiting on some parts for my Turbo-Klone and then I’ll be able to start taking cuts for what will ultimately be the grow. My baby Killer Malawi and Super Malawi haze don’t love the soil that they are in, but I think I will get them sorted out. I’m also likely to pop the one CBD#1 and Belida Kif as I spent yesterday digging out 6 x 50 gallon holes where I plan to drop those two. Trying to figure out what else to put out there. This area is inland and as such gets pretty warm during the summer. Soil is primarily decomposed granite. I plan to add 30% compost in order to create a bit more hospitable soil conditions. It’s very difficult to get soil amendments right now with Covid, so I will likely amend with a organic vegetable food. Can’t get to fancy right now...so KISS. I’ll do the amendments in the next week or so...give the soil a couple weeks to ‘cook’ and will look to plant around May 1. More updates as I can...but with everything going on right now...it may be slow going. Stay safe everyone!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 03-31-2020, 04:41 PM #26
Ras Pablo

Ras Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
I’m hopeful dubi won’t mind me adding some of the other plants I’m getting my ‘roar’ on in 2020.

Here’s the lone female DJ F13 original stock...

View Image

Definitely has a strong lean towards the OPT.

Check out the female preflowers

View Image

Huge, purpling and already glistening with stalked trichomes. Plenty of non stalked on the stem.

The other two F13’s are male. One looks to be pretty much auto. If I can keep it alive, I’m going to have fun with that pollen. Assuming it’s not sterile (common w F13). The other is also male, but shows strong signs of the mutant aspects of F13. Trying to see if it will grow out.

Awesome thread!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, in my little experience with F-13 out of 9 plants, I got 5 males, 4 showed intersex traits under relatevely "low" stress conditions, only one male remained stable and I use it to do some crosses and for F2 from the 4 females I had. The females showed intersex traits in two plants out of 4.

All the best,
Ras.

JAH GUIDE !
Ras Pablo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:43 PM #27
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Pablo View Post
Awesome thread!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, in my little experience with F-13 out of 9 plants, I got 5 males, 4 showed intersex traits under relatevely "low" stress conditions, only male remained stable and I use it to do some crosses as F2 from the 4 females I had. The females showed intersex traits in two plants out of 4.

All the best,
Ras.
I culled the auto. Sterile. No pollen I could detect. The other male is still a question. Weird twisted growth. I’m more curious to see if it produces viable pollen. The female seems sturdy for now. I plan to put it outdoors in a couple spots...so if it shows male traits, it shouldn’t be because of light stresses. It is definitely stocky with very short internodes. Hashy fragrance at this point. I had a rose absolute aroma on one years ago. It was exotic and a complete turn on, but it was hermaphroditic...so I didn’t keep it.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:10 AM #28
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Been preparing the ‘orchard plot’. Holes were dug a week ago. Yesterday, I amended the decomposed granite soil with 30% compost.

The pump replacement for my TurboKloner is on back order, so I may have to do clones the old fashion way. I’d like to plant into the holes by early April. I plan to amend the very top of the holes with some chicken and cow manure, pelleted organic vegetable fertilizer and then put 3 inches of mulch on top. The grove gets watered but not a lot. I anticipate needing to hand water every week or two especially in the heat of summer as temps can easily go mid 90’s or higher on some days.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:28 PM #29
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant futuredeepwaterdude has a brilliant future
Extraordinary spot, lovely view. The oranges have me salivating

Old 04-07-2020, 08:43 PM #30
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to behold
Does Dubi have any orange/citrus Cannabis seeds
you can try?
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote