What's new

Calculating Nutrient profiles for Canna, GH and PBP

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
got a question, how can you find out how many ppms of a certain nutrient say you want to find out how much PPM's of N P or K in Pureblend how would you do that?

BudZad7

:wave: Hi All ! Pure Blend Pro is GREAT Stuff!!! there's alot of ways to mix
a good profile for veg and transition and bloom..... here's 3 ways.....

Veg: PBPgrow, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym........ & once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed @ start use Voodoo
Juice every 3 weeks

Transition: Half dose PBPgrow & PBPbloom, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed

Bloom: PBPbloom, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed & starting the 3rd week add Big Bud 300ppm per gal until week 6 then the last 2 weeks of bloom.....

Last 2 weeks of bloom: Overdrive or PBPbloom for soil, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed then use Final Phase to flush for 5 days
then water for 10 days........Tastes GREAT!!!! Smells Wonderful!

:wave: Peace!

Last edited:

Bakedog

Question for Lucas

Question for Lucas

Lucas,

If I wanted to use the GH Maxi Series dry nutes what amount per gallon would be correct to reach the target NPKMg? Also would I be selling my plants short by using this over the Floranova or 3 part?

Thanks for the help.

Bakedog