You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Blumat auto watering

Thread Title Search
Blumat auto watering Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2018, 12:13 AM #5101
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to behold
I think it might come and get you. Also I think the reason for it appearing is that you have somehow managed to reverse gravity in your growroom...

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:01 PM #5102
spaceboy

spaceboy has a spectacular aura aboutspaceboy has a spectacular aura aboutspaceboy has a spectacular aura aboutspaceboy has a spectacular aura aboutspaceboy has a spectacular aura about
Anyone had issues with there pumps not shutting off?

I have the sustainable village setup and when my rez gets low the pump quits shutting off unless u shake around the intake hose. The hose connects to foot valve. Im not sure what could be causing this, but the problem is starting to get worse. Its starts acting up when the rez is like 30% full and shaking the hose around is starting to not help.

Not sure if i just need to get a new pump or what. I noticed they are no longer selling the model that came with my setup which i think was one of the first versions they sold.

Old 07-09-2018, 07:42 PM #5103
Bwanabud

Bwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Anyone had issues with there pumps not shutting off?

I have the sustainable village setup and when my rez gets low the pump quits shutting off unless u shake around the intake hose. The hose connects to foot valve. Im not sure what could be causing this, but the problem is starting to get worse. Its starts acting up when the rez is like 30% full and shaking the hose around is starting to not help.

Not sure if i just need to get a new pump or what. I noticed they are no longer selling the model that came with my setup which i think was one of the first versions they sold.

Never had a problem with any of my pressurized systems, sounds like an air leak in the foot valve or piping in rez. Make sure to use Teflon tape on all fittings, and hard pipe the dip tube to the bottom of rez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 12:15 AM #5104
chiledog

chiledog is on a distinguished road
Sunnydog, I don't know if you'll get this message, but I wanted to say that that dogtag on your messages is priceless. Cheers!
chiledog is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2018, 05:06 AM #5105
jooq

jooq is on a distinguished road
Hey guy,

I'm having problems with my first blumat set up. I'm using a 7 gallon fabric pot with 2 Tropf-Blumats. It has been 7 days that I put the carrots in the soil and they didnt activate yet. I followed all instructions, but I didnt find anywhere if I should attach the distribution drippers BEFORE or AFTER adjusting the sensor to the moisture I desire. I did it after, as I only found videos and instructions with the hanging drop comming from the carrot itself, not from any distribution dripper.

I'm running living soil and the soil surface is already dry for the last 2 days. I started to think the system is not working.

I appreciate the help!
jooq is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2018, 08:44 AM #5106
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
Open whole caps and pinch 8 mm line small line.
When blumats arrived caps pinch 8 mm line. Agree. Maybe someone with better english will explain better but thats it.
maimunji is online now Quote

Old 07-23-2018, 08:21 PM #5107
jooq

When they arrived I checked if I had to pinch the 3mm line. The water came out of the carrots perfectly when I was trying to dial the sensors, closing to the hanging drop. And I have a shut off valve in the end of 8mm line to purge air. Every day Im checking. The plants look healthy though, cover crop had to be trimmed because it was growing too much, my Blue Dream is growing with her leaves standing. Maybe the soil was too wet? But its awkward that its been 8 days today and no watered was needed. Should I be concerned?
jooq is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2018, 08:24 PM #5108
jooq

If the soil was too wet, and knowing that the clone I transplanted was too small, is it possible that plants are not using much water and at the bottom of the pot, the soil is still pretty wet, but the top soil is dry because of evaporation? Maybe when they grow more, they will use more water and the top soil would have more moisture?
jooq is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 12:15 PM #5109
Wellandwitham

Wellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura about
Ive got a res fitted into the top if my grow space. Its pretty difficult to get it down,fill it back up. Once in flower going be even more difficult. Anyone know of a pump or some other method i can use to get water into the res. Only need to do it once a week. Do not have mains water nearby. Thanks
Wellandwitham is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 04:39 PM #5110
Wellandwitham

Wellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura about
Dont worry...have discovered submersible pumps
Wellandwitham is offline Quote