What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feds Now Raiding Sacramento Dispensary

G

guest3854

Just walked in , turned on tha news and saw federal agents raiding River City Patients Center . People out protesting tha "robbery" .
Looks like they've finally started marching their way further up Cali.
Disgraceful how voters of California can't even depend on our own government to "serve and protect" tha laws that are legally voted in . I'm no politician nor do I know tha workings of 'em , but it seems that if state laws are null then we need to find a way to be heard and able to take it to tha federal courts . They won't even "HEAR" it ! How is it that state voters have prop 215 , DR.'s are able to prescribe marinal , but there's use fer marijuana . :chin:

Thought I'd make tha announcement
Steele

Bob Labla

republicans are supposed to be for states rights too =/.. hopefully after obama/clinton get in office they will do what they said they would

Jahkaya

FRICK!!!!!

Someone needs to come in with more people and more guns and stop these retards. Protect the people from the Government.

Let's see what would really happen if there was a "war on drugs". a War would be fighting back.

Can you imagine the DEA and PD coming face to face to a whole army of people decked out in the finest update militia gear and weapons to protect the cannabis patients. I be they'd crap their pants, and start going after the "easy" Meth users.

I am so against violence, but I would love to see it happen just once and look at the face of the people dressed in full swat uniform to take out sick people and herbs. Can you imagine if they had the same thing staring back at them?

Grendelkhan

This is not good and exactly what I feared might happen once those LA bust started happening. Now everyone who has gone to any clubs in sacramento is going to be fearing that they might come looking for them! Is this the only club in sacramento that has been busted? Are there more going on today?
This isn't good.
Gkhan.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would really like to see local police going in and busting the feds for doing these kinds of things.

Sadly, I live in a dream world.

De La Luz

This is BS...AGAIN!!!!

Everyone needs to donate to MPP.org

Their organized, level headed approach of working the system against itself seems to be the best line of defense.

Seriously folks become a monthly donor www.mpp.org

Kailua Kid

Bob Labla said:
republicans are supposed to be for states rights too =/.. hopefully after obama/clinton get in office they will do what they said they would

You obviously haven't learned anything from listening to Clinton lie for the last 16 yrs. She'll say anything she thinks you want to hear. She has absolutely NO intention of doing ANYTHING to slow the federal war against freedom (drugs).
Obama & Clinton both cater to the CFR & the CFR is dead set against legalization (freedom) of any kind.
A vote for Clinton or Obama is a vote for the continuation of the war on freedom (drugs).

G

Its like the raids of the yesterday's again

Its like the raids of the yesterday's again

Its election time again, so wheres Al Capone in all of this,
Seems like the days of long ago ,
Rob them (LEO) before were out of here and,
them Dame democrap's make it legal on our As*'s .

Just like the booze back then, then Oil in the 70's
(were all the oil crap nonsense started from in the first place )
Oil again in 2000's, and now the future cash crop of the 21st century, that might also save the planet with a new but old resource,
the almighty -----

Hemp Plant !

jezzzzzz what pinheads

This is why our co-op closed, Stress Stress Stress !!!
and now some suffer, others went elsewhere,
and other's , Dont know ???
They were just plain scared.
With 215 passed,
and like any other sick person under the morals of medical care,

your not suppose to "worry or harrass" people that are sick,
and cause "undo stress to their health ",
stress will make sick people more sick,
study's prove that,
so I ask this because stress kills !!!
Why is the Federal Goverment and Arnold baby,
allowed to kill people by stress ????
thats not nice,
Mean people suck !!!
peace,
M.T.

This kind of crap is nonsense the people of california voted to have the right to use marijuana medicinally.The F.D.A the D.E.A and who ever the hell else is helping with killing of the sick and dying people should get slaped in the face with a disorder of some kind like als,ms,ams,cancer,aids or any other disease thats life threating and very painful and see how they like living like that everyday till they pass away.Something must be done to stop this and something must be done now if we dont want this monstrosity and im sure we don't we need to stand up to these assholes and do something about.Now i know there are tons of people out there trying to stop it but there just isnt enough we stoners need to stand up and fight for what is right!

dwtc

Kailua Kid said:
You obviously haven't learned anything from listening to Clinton lie for the last 16 yrs. She'll say anything she thinks you want to hear. She has absolutely NO intention of doing ANYTHING to slow the federal war against freedom (drugs).
Obama & Clinton both cater to the CFR & the CFR is dead set against legalization (freedom) of any kind.
A vote for Clinton or Obama is a vote for the continuation of the war on freedom (drugs).

^^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^^^

theres only rep. canidate that would stop federal raids on states with legal mmj
RON PAUL2008.COM. no dem. canidate has voted for it to stop so why would they do it now?

CFR(council on foRIEGN relations) check em out, see for yourself. every dem. and rep. canidate is a member of CFR, except ron paul. so how are they different if they all have the same goal?

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Last edited:
G

Bob Labla said:

Are you by chance referring to Hilary's promise to take from some, in order to give to others ? Sounds like something right out of 'Animal Farm'. Wake up, man.

G

I have an idea re the feds and CA.

Does being a fed give someone the right to break CA law? I don't think so.

can a fed break the speed limit just because he/she has a fed badge? No .. they should get a ticket just as fast as anyone else.

So then, if you or I tried to steal cannabis from the clinics we should be arrested for theft.

Why aren't CA theft laws being applied here? Put them in jail for stealing under CA law.

Perhaps some of these protesters could perform a citizens arrest and then insist that the local cops assist them.

Put the f**king DEA in jail for stealing.

G

maybe we need to import some of those monks from burma, they really have some nuts...

G

How about this:

How many DEA agents have to be in jail for armed robbery before they slow down?

Put the bastards in jail!!

California law .. CA jurastiction. Unless CA law says CA laws stop existing when the feds are there, they are breaking CA law.

Bust them .. put them in jail!!

Last edited:

bong_chat

Hate to say it PB, but Cali law means exactly squat to federal agents.

Cali may have made med MJ legal, but according to federal law, it is still illegal. And federal law trumps state law every time. Kind of one of those things that came out of the civil war. States rights versus federal rights were determined, and the federal law wins out.

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. It's inhuman to keep something from someone who increases their quality of life. But drug enforcement is big business. If MMJ was made legal, that would be the doorway into full legalization. If that ever happened, the feds couldn't justify the taxes anymore, and they would have to cut their own income. You think they would want to do that? Not bloody likely.

So really all the states that have legalized are taking a step in the right direction. But when it comes right down to it, it's all fluff, and it won't mean dick until the feds at the very least decriminalize it. The only thing that would happen if the cali police try to enfore cali law would be the cali police being arrested for obstruction, and possibly losing their jobs.

dwtc

Nugalicious said:
maybe we need to import some of those monks from burma, they really have some nuts...

truly a sad thing going on over there. i just watched a journalist get shot at piont-blank range by a soldier on the news :jawdrop: just another example of power = greed, wonder if we are next :chin:

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

Nugalicious said:

there is some truth to your statement my friend.......MONKS getting violent?? now THAT is just as much an oxymoron as "jumbo shrimp" ;)

point being........they are THAT fed up with things that they have taken to the streets............I don't ever wish for it to come to that over our sacred herb.............but eventually everyone cracks..............we are pinpointed because we are good people (most of us) who won't fight back............i'm one.....i know alot of peeps who are the same..............there has been more than one instance per day where I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.........i used to think I knew the world........but as soon as I "believed" that I knew I was dilusional hehehehehehehehe......................................anyway..........

Bf

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Bob Labla said:

Dont TAKE A CHANCE..

VOTE for Dr. RON PAUL!!

alphacat

Ron Paul's got some interesting views - seems to be a modern Libertarian - but his anti-abortion views aren't likely to win him many votes from a big percentage of the pro-hemp demographic. I like his proposal to eliminate the IRS, his support of the 2nd amendment, and his opposition to the so-called Patriot Act though.

Latest posts

Latest posts