What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OHENRY ART

Dr. D

Veteran
Awesome stuff OH.
The second pic has a strange aura about it, sort of like a leafless tree in hell being blown around by the hot firey wind....You got more?

O

OHenry

Thanks everyone. I've got hundreds of pictures that I plan on editing and begining to do work with. I'm excited to share what I can with you all.

The first shot was taken across a small lake. The relection of the trees in the water is my favorite part.

The second shot was a piece of driftwood my brother had propped on some coral. I waited for the exact moment a huge wave crashed behind it. I got lucky and the wave ended up enveloping the wood.

Thanks again for taking the time to check it out.
...more to come soon.

OH

OzzBozz

that's really cool!
how did you edit it ( photoshop?? )???

i like the first one, alot
infact, i may set it as my desktop background :)

Blatant

Long time no speak...........

Long time no speak...........

Hey man either you need a new Camera or that new F.L.I.R. lens you got works great. :biglaugh: Trippy stuff man.

Blatant :wave:

O

OHenry

Blatant and O thanks for dropping by. I love me Rebel XT 8.2 Digital SLR :) I applied four or five filters over each other to create the effects on the first. The second was a combination of color filters, shadowing effects, and the grains overall texture. Im glad you all like these. I wasn't sure how they'd be recieved.

Oh

O

OHenry

Thanks. That one's got so cartoony ghost floatin across a rocky beach...lol. I dunno...I get stoned and things like this happen. lol

Oh

M

Mr. Nevermind

That second picture would make a great album cover.

Nevermind

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool pics OH, they look real trippy....you are very creative, thanks for sharing..I love it :D

O

OHenry

NM and Mrs Babba thanks so much for dropping by. There will be more to come soon. Glad you like 'em