What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cigarettes and Tobacco!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Nice work hazy....hats off...and your are totaly right...its so easy, its a sad misconception that its very hard to kick....smoking not only kills it makes you stink too!

G

that was 1 of the main reasons i quit ,,i hated standing in line at the shop stinking of cigs ,it was so degrading knowing its u that stinks

dwtc

i smoke marborl lights and hate it. i quit for 2 years, i shifted my pelvic bone and it pinched my cyatic nerve so you know what i did :pointlaug .

yall role tobacco in with youre weed? i split a shwiser and fill it with weed, but couldn't emagin putting tobacco in my weed.

Blazed_Out

I smoke B&H (Benson & Hedges) Gold but have cut down lately and haven't bought a box for nearly a month. I've decided to quit and smoke weed only. There is no enjoyment in smoking cigarettes.
Tobacco tastes really bad and the nicotine addiction makes me smoke the cigarettes for no good reason.

Latest posts

Latest posts