What's new

Grinder Hash

moonshoes

You guys ever harvest the hash that builds up in your grinder?

I did for the first time and this is what I got:

picture.php

moonshoes

Cool. I want to smoke it with someone but don't know the best way.

All I have ever smoked hash out of are spliffs or chillums. Sadly I don't have a chillum.

Will it be ok to pack in a bong with some herb or is that wasteful? I was told a while back that hash likes indirect heat so not sure what to do.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
break/cut a chunk off and put it in the middle of a big ole green bowl, just dont torch it, tap it a lil with the flame and let it cherry itself and then voila.

oh and if its a multi hit size bowl/hash ball, pass it off quick cuz it'll hold a cherry till it burns it all up. Either that or just pack smaller bowls of it so you can each get a 'green' hash hit.

sso

Veteran
i always mix it in tobacco, but you can also get a screen for your pipe or whatnot.

even if you dont have a smokers shop nearby and can get real pipescreens.

you can use the "screens" from a sink.

you can also just mix it with some herb, just dont use alot of hash.

but with a fine pipescreen (unsure if its the right word though lol)
you can smoke hash easily, you just need a bit mind you, heat it slightly and puff/break it up.

moonshoes

I always have used it melted over tobacco and rolled too, but it makes me sick in my stomach because I don't smoke cigarettes and am not used to the tobacco buzz. The personal bowls of weed with hash in it sounds like a winner.

Thanks for all the input, I just don't want to waste this hash since I haven't smoked any potent hash in a while (and it was free :) ).

Cappy

Definatley put a piece of it in a bowl of pot and smoke it. It'll make you remember those low tolerance highs from when you first got started. Wish I had some but I'm in a between time currently.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sometimes I harvest some of it and add it to some weed to make a super powerful joint.. :joint:

Greenheart

Veteran
I find it perfect for one hitter style pipes on the stealthmode or for "frosting" a nice phat wake and baker bowl.

moonshoes

I like to grind some weed up and then put it in a mixing bowl, the heat up the hash a tiny bit so it softens and then smoosh this melty hash into the ground up weed and mix it all around, then roll a joint with that.

Here is a close up picture:

picture.php

I'll probably roll a pinner sized one so the hashy taste doesn't get overwhelmed by the weed. I really have only been smoking buds, but I like concentrates and wish I had more.

M

MsSweetPea

I prefer dry sieve. I keep it in a pepper shaker w/a desicant and powder the top of each bowl untill I run out. :canabis:

N

noluv

What's really great about it is that afterwards your grinder works really well again. :D

moonshoes

I have that too, but every so often I dump what's in the grinder in a jar then what's still stuck I remove and roll into hash.

Yea noluv, it spins like new without the black in there.

moonshoes

picture.php

This was made with a tiny amount of keef and trim and just rolled around in cellophane with my fingers.

The keef came from a real fruity strain (don't know what it is but tastes like fruit, reminds me of shiva skunk).

It burned up in one hit but I feel much more loose and my aches and pains are dull and my room now smells like fruit loops cereal.

Latest posts

Latest posts