What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
After putting my aerocloner right up to the small led strip like 3 inches overhead the Punch has finally started to show elongating vegetative growth a sure sign that its trying to grow again after having roots for 2 weeks. I chopped the buds like 3 months ago so this one is definitely the longest reveg I have stuck it out with. I've had problems with trying to reveg all of these whereas the crosses I just tested reverted within 2 weeks to a month. This is atleast the 3rd one of these that I have had issues with and I ended up tossing the first two in favor of trying another.

kro-magnon

Veteran
After putting my aerocloner right up to the small led strip like 3 inches overhead the Punch has finally started to show elongating vegetative growth a sure sign that its trying to grow again after having roots for 2 weeks. I chopped the buds like 3 months ago so this one is definitely the longest reveg I have stuck it out with. I've had problems with trying to reveg all of these whereas the crosses I just tested reverted within 2 weeks to a month. This is atleast the 3rd one of these that I have had issues with and I ended up tossing the first two in favor of trying another.
Are you growing the reveged plants or do you take clones from them?
I took clones later than usual at day 10 of 12/12 and they all go through reveg, I don't like the big numbers of growth sprout it makes, I have trimmed many small branches so they look more or less like classic plants but I wonder if it's better to use clone off those plants or not?

LostTribe

Premium user
Are you growing the reveged plants or do you take clones from them?
I took clones later than usual at day 10 of 12/12 and they all go through reveg, I don't like the big numbers of growth sprout it makes, I have trimmed many small branches so they look more or less like classic plants but I wonder if it's better to use clone off those plants or not?
I am not growing anything but the revegging cut I took now. Its moving like a slug. Not even ready to try and take a cutting off it. Its got fresh branching shoots, but those are yet to put out real leaves.

LostTribe

Premium user
Had to go full emergency room tape up Mr Miagi style on the reveg as I was trying to remove some of the old bud that wasnt growing a little extra started to come off and I should have stopped and repositioned the blade. As it continued down the stem it broke leaving a small gash in with part of the stem skin damaged. I quickly sprayed it with water and then wrapped in a halves width of painters tape. The stem felt quite sturdy and the upper parts remained upright. Removing the dead parts usually helps them put energy into the shoots.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Had to go full emergency room tape up Mr Miagi style on the reveg as I was trying to remove some of the old bud that wasnt growing a little extra started to come off and I should have stopped and repositioned the blade. As it continued down the stem it broke leaving a small gash in with part of the stem skin damaged. I quickly sprayed it with water and then wrapped in a halves width of painters tape. The stem felt quite sturdy and the upper parts remained upright. Removing the dead parts usually helps them put energy into the shoots.
Good luck with the recovery, cannabis is a very tough plant who can survive incredible abuse. I have already successfully re-attached some branches who were close to totally ripped apart. If you can graft cannabis you can repair almost any type of detached branches.