What's new

Official 2011 NFL Season thread.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The season is already upon us, here's the place to show your colors and give props to your favorite team, so break out the buds, brew and grills the tailgating starts right here.

I'm a die hard Jets fan and hoping for another shot in the playoffs.......

ny-jets-logo-2.jpg

btw, it's a game so save the hate rhetoric for your close friends and family, we don't want to hear it here.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jets did your Eagles a big favor yesterday, hopefully they return the favor when playing the rest of our division.

and damn!!! the Jets just stole that game from the Cowboys. blocked punt run back for the touch & picking off Romo (he's so easy still) late in the 4th leading to the game winning field goal.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Late Start Season A Good Idea that we should try this year

Late Start Season A Good Idea that we should try this year

Let's start the season in say 11 or 12/11 this year to see if we like it better. I bet we would. Think about nice crisp football weather. The south would be cooler and all. And Indy would be..would be....Oh Peyton please get well. :hide:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have always said romo was a bum and not just cause i hate the cowgirls, hes nothing but a backup QB.

agreed, I watched Romo in a post game interview yucking it up, laughing at getting away with a lucky assed win, actually several in a row. he's immature.

put to a vote of peers last yr, 269 NFL players said:

In a poll of 269 NFL players released on Wednesday by Sports Illustrated, Owens was named most overrated by 14 percent of respondents, far outdistancing Tony Romo (7 percent), Mark Sanchez (5 percent), Albert Haynesworth (5 percent) and Eli Manning (4 percent).

his own constituents have rated Romo the most over rated QB in the NFL, Jerry Jones has hitched his wagon to a poser.

yeah Mark Sanchez is in there too but at least he's managed to win 4 post season road games in the last 2 yrs, Romo hasn't come close.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey football fans, welcome to week 2.......

below you'll see the Vegas line for Sunday & Mondays games, I don't really condone gambling but I might lay a bet with a friend every now and again to keep myself interested in a game not featuring my NY Jets.

ScreenHunter_02Sep170035.gif

best of luck to your team this week unless you happen to be rootin' for the Jaguars when they're playing my Jets come Sunday.​

H

Homer J Pimpin

gotta say it being in N.E. and all,Brady is a whiny primadona bitch with no class.Sure he's a damn good qb but hes a punk ass bitch I cant stand a deuchebag that just wants to run up the score and then taunt the other teams players and coaches.Wonder where he learned that maybe as a 3rd stringer at Michigan ? but something tells me it's more influence from Bellacheat. They are a crooked orginazation top to bottom and I will never respect them again.

G

Ganja D

gotta say it being in N.E. and all,Brady is a whiny primadona bitch with no class.Sure he's a damn good qb but hes a punk ass bitch I cant stand a deuchebag that just wants to run up the score and then taunt the other teams players and coaches.Wonder where he learned that maybe as a 3rd stringer at Michigan ? but something tells me it's more influence from Bellacheat. They are a crooked orginazation top to bottom and I will never respect them again.

If you did a little research you'd learn that Brady is probably one of the most dedicated players to ever play the game. He puts in more time and dedication to study the game than ANY other quarterback,that is a fact. That is just one of the many reasons he was the first unanimous MVP in NFL history.
You keep hating,I'll just cherish my memories of winning 3 superbowls and having a 31 game win streak.

As far as running up the score,the Belicheck mentality is that the game of foot ball is like being in a war. That is the determination the Pats play with. That is why they win,you don't go easy on your opponent in a war to you?
Go Pats!

H

Homer J Pimpin

If you did a little research you'd learn that Brady is probably one of the most dedicated players to ever play the game. He puts in more time and dedication to study the game than ANY other quarterback,that is a fact. That is just one of the many reasons he was the first unanimous MVP in NFL history.
You keep hating,I'll just cherish my memories of winning 3 superbowls and having a 31 game win streak.

As far as running up the score,the Belicheck mentality is that the game of foot ball is like being in a war. That is the determination the Pats play with. That is why they win,you don't go easy on your opponent in a war to you?
Go Pats!

all that bla bla bla you say is obvious hes also a taunting punk.taunting other coaches by pointing and smiling taunting other players the same.why cant he just dpo some kinda dance or hug his recievers why go the extra inch just to rub it in ?he didnt do that shit when he was a skinny kid at Mich. not until he started playin' fer a coach that illegally and secretly taped other teams practices to steal signs and calls.great qb shitty professional.shitty ethic's, disrespectful the whole nine

Latest posts

Latest posts