Well another season is arriving to North Dakota. This season I'm re using my soil and adding two 35 gallon grow bags. I pulled the root balls out and broke up all soil. I added in a total of 90lbs. of worm castings, two cups of Leonardite in 35's and 3 cups in 45 gallon grow bags. I also added 4 cups of Icelandic Kelp (finely ground)per bag. About 15 new bags of soil were used and two new bags of peat were also mixed in.
I will be using Neptune's fish emulsion with Kelp this season. Last season I used Alaskan Brands. It worked very well but I want the liquid kelp additive for this year. The entire greenhouse was cleaned and reorganized.
I will put up a list of genetics after I eat a celebratory dinner.