What's new

gypsy what is going on at seeds direct

merlin

hello everyone, i am discouraged at seeds direct i sent an order about 2 1/2 weeks ago, i have pm them ,email them and i have even wrote a post to find out something , this is driving me nuts i try to call but it seems to be busy, i have heard of other people waiting for a while from them, i have been dealing with s.d for a while now and it never took more than 5 to 10 days at the latest to recieve seeds im kinda bummed i invested 145$$$ in this batch i wish gypsy would pm me so we could figure this out but let me hear from you guys to see how long you have waited for an order from s.d

KRS Juan

Both of my orders this month took about 20 days, so chill.

If your really bugging that bad, send a pm to Gypsy or Vapour with the order number and they will look into it, or post in the Seeds Direct forum here on IC.

-KRS Juan-

B

baccas125

don't worry

don't worry

they will show up it is the bizzy season. people getting ready for outdoors

G

guest123

well given how long a grow is gonna take , a little patience is needed , youd think growers would be extremely patient given this ... hang in there mate , the terrorists dont want your seeds ... lol ...

sttb

maybe back order

maybe back order

sometimes back orders create time delay too.i give alt. strain in case he's outa what u want. next time but gyspys good dude he wont just throw any ole seed in a bag and call it what u wanted he waite's and sends u the real thing anyway thats been my luck

merlin

i didnt know about the terrorist bombing, yeah i know there is good people at s.d , i have always been pleased with their service in the past , maybe customs did get them and that sucks.

G

guest123

my order has just arrived , thanks seedsdirect , another successful touchdown .... now which one to grow first ...??????

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
ordering beans

ordering beans

i ordered mine and it took 10 days to get them ,i was also doubled billed ,used a visa , they fixed that right away also ,there cool ,just hold on a little longer ,they did not answer my email about the double billing ,they just fixed it ,that might be a problem with them also ?trying to fix the visa screw up .

Zknight

Patience Young Padawan,
After about 10000 of these threads im starting to think everyone feels the same thing when they order from Seeds Direct like they just put their money in a paper shredder?? The thing is Seeds Direct as a whole offers Great prices for the product, one way a company keeps prices down is to only employee whats necessary. Sure they could hire a 1000 people so everytime you hit the order button a singing telegram showed up at your door heralding the arrival of your seed, but of course then the seeds would be 947$ a seed. Just chill they will show, and if you really have a stick up your butt SeedsDirect is a buisness with a storefront, which has a phone, with a phone number, which if you dial a friendly person will answer, and tell you to chill their on the way.
Much Love
Z

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....wooow....a busy day it was today.....that's for sure..

....after the easter bank holiday....we had 389 e-mails to answer and about the same amount of orders to fill.......

...if you have a prob....give us a bell.

G

Patience for sure. I placed an order on the 22 of last month and gave them a bell just before easter. They were very nice and said the Oxacan wasn't packed yet and he had my order in front of him. Guess what i got today, the good old e-mail saying the order is on the way. I'm sure they have families and would like to have easter egg hunts with their kids like the rest of the world. Patience, or give them a call. The guy on the phone had all my info and took care of it in less then two minutes. Service with a smile.
Good Luck

Seeds Direct delivers......
Recieved my "BOGs" 'Grapeaapunch', and "REZs" 'DSDv2', yesterday. Took 14 days w/CC order. Thats the longest it has taken, with a CC order, thats usually the time a mailed MO takes. " It is the Season ". I wasn't worried. :)
Slightly new 'Stealth' packaging too. :cool:

peace