What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
had to look up sublamator high tech shit. hit enail like that few times really nice. i still manual torch and nail. recently took tolerance break first time in 16 years since beginning of highschool. plan on firing back up soon hopefully you find another good one.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
man that 18yo male really worked out better then the 19yo. and you guys actually "hit it" each time i was like your just hitting that place ? u and dan are 19's ? the weeds in 18's. Just need like $3000 after dan "master better grower" dies ? found like $15,000 in cash at my house ? just not really seeing the serious part. debt after death ?

did you eat alot of lead paint in your younger days?

Aspenou812

Veteran
man that 18yo male really worked out better then the 19yo. and you guys actually "hit it" each time i was like your just hitting that place ? u and dan are 19's ? the weeds in 18's. Just need like $3000 after dan "master better grower" dies ? found like $15,000 in cash at my house ? just not really seeing the serious part. debt after death ?

GOOD BYE COCK SUCKER... NOW RUN ALONG AND SET UP ANOTHER E-MAIL AND DONT FORGET TO FUCK OFF EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TROLL... GOOD NIGHT YOU COCK HOUND...

U

useless.gardens

uh did you see the like 18 male 19 male threads ? are you sure thats like good to throw out there at me ? i mean were on a public website. NOOOO I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS.

this thread is theft to real icmag members. SEARCH TROLL THEN SEE DAN AND ASPEN FOR THE PUNK BITCH LOSER POSERS THEY ARE TO ALL MEMBERS GET A FUCKING LIFE STAR ASPEN DAN YOUR FUCKING GROSS PEDOPHILES. YOU HAVE KIDS RIGHT ? YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING PEDOPHILES.

DANS A BETTER GROWER AND NEEDS $3 AT DEATH FUCK YOU TO EVER SAY THAT IN PUBLIC TOWARDS PUBLIC.

dude you are a fucking cornball. how many times you gonna do this? wtf is your problem? and calling dan a pedophile, or even talking shit on him in general, which i saw last night and see is still there, and continually harassing aspen, i wish i could knock your teeth out & break your fucking fingers so you cant type or even wipe your ass.

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
dude you are a fucking cornball. how many times you gonna do this? wtf is your problem? and calling dan a pedophile, or even talking shit on him in general, which i saw last night and see is still there, and continually harassing aspen, i wish i could knock your teeth out & break your fucking fingers so you cant type or even wipe your ass.

Lmao! :laughing: You don’t know what you got until it’s gone!

RockinRobot

People like him are the reason this site is dying. You'd think they would implement IP blocking.

superx

Veteran
What is it your looking from this godforsaken planet?

Contributions towards this planet?

Who pissed on your cornflakes?

Aspenou812

Veteran

Thank You... Don't worry he ain't running me off... Fuck a Hater...

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I'm going to be growing CBD plants now... And ill have moms so I can make medicine for someone close to me...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I had some issues with my reblending my v+B... Worked great in veg... Fell apart in flower so I made some adjustments... The plants got beat up some and burned a little... I have them back on track now and they are going the fuck off

Aspenou812

Veteran
This is my 4th flower run... And I'm becoming a better grower every single day... Because I have the passion and determanation to improve every time I touch a plant

Aspenou812

Veteran
It wasn't the perfect run... My first on my own.. And I know exactly what to do in the next round... I have my feeds locked down now... Back to my basic res... 600ppm.5 v+B 150 mils of Micro and a teaspoon of super boost... Blended down with ro to 600... Then every other day they get spoon fed calcium and amino acids... Once a week spoon fed a gallon of Extreme Blend seaweed...