What's new

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I picked up a cut of ak47 some one said hopefully it is the cherry phenom .,well to answer your question it smell s exactly like cherry cough medicine/ cherry cough drops me and my wife both are finding the smell, disgustingat least at moment . it is 4 weeks or so in to flower

No skunk thats for sure . I will throw a pic for those that wanted . I guess its a rare cut ?

I have the cherry from a sensi star x nycd line I keep.

Likely from the sensi star, which is better known for the lemon.

Not alot of cherry out there, so nice taste too.

Dankwolf

got 3 ak seeds in my stash chances of me finding a cherry not looking good. they are fun to grow though

Nice looking plants . but cherry alone reminds me if being sick lol. So this plant ain't for,me unless ithers want it . then I might do a s1 server fund typ of thing .

Dankwolf

I have the cherry from a sensi star x nycd line I keep.

Likely from the sensi star, which is better known for the lemon.

Not alot of cherry out there, so nice taste too.

I can understand why cherry is not out there lol. Somthing different is ggod but I am not sure I can handle smelling it while its growing ......

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I can understand why cherry is not out there lol. Somthing different is ggod but I am not sure I can handle smelling it while its growing ......

With your thread title and objective I figured any terp profile
other than dank would be low on your list.

Given that the cherry reminds you of having a cold,
then you should obviously avoid the chicken soup phenos.

lol

Dankwolf

With your thread title and objective I figured any terp profile
other than dank would be low on your list.

Given that the cherry reminds you of having a cold,
then you should obviously avoid the chicken soup phenos.

lol

I have found some f*** upterps,but chicken soup would meet the trash can . lol

Dankwolf

That looks f.$king DISGUSTING. Nasty, dankwolf. She prolly stanks up to the heavens!

I am charging my good camera . I will throw up some real pics tomorrow . she is unreal not sure on terps . I try not to judge strians till harvest because they change a lot through out flower .honestly you can't judge a strian till its dry ,cured and smoked . till then no one can really know .

I hade a strain that smelled like rosses and fresh salmon blood when cut but it dried to a hashy sweet floral smoke. :tiphat: strian was afgooye.

All plants posted will have thorough smoke reports . I have a few independent testers at the wait . they will get 1 gram a day from each seed,plant and only allowed to smoke that 1 gram that day . then give feed back in areas that I predetermined .each day they will get to try something new (they won't complain lol).

Dankwolf

Blue star x death star (#

Blue star x death star (#

I have a feeling its actually death star x blue star . mm would have to chime in ? Any way I am absolutely loving this cross project of his . she has some crazy potential .

One if my favorite blue star x death star so far . I am,pushing her 70+ days as advised . she is gorgeous . she is still 5 to 10 days out . but you get the idea and yes she is one of the ones getting a hole 11 yard/ 2000+ gallon potter to her self :biggrin. You will be able to see her in my "2019 oregon outdoor" thread.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

No fake trichomes here . some strians have white hairs on all leafs and buds that look like a trichome but there not. In reality its just white hairs on leaf and bud. Don't confuse what I call hairy leafs with stigmas .

She was stress tested this run . I am sure any one can do it up as good or better . yes I plan to run her proper,in the future . all props go to miraculous meds . vary nice work

Miraculous Meds

I have a feeling its actually death star x blue star . mm would have to chime in ? Any way I am absolutely loving this cross project of his . she has some crazy potential .

One if my favorite blue star x death star so far . I am,pushing her 70+ days as advised . she is gorgeous . she is still 5 to 10 days out . but you get the idea and yes she is one of the ones getting a hole 11 yard/ 2000+ gallon potter to her self :biggrin. You will be able to see her in my "2019 oregon outdoor" thread.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

No fake trichomes here . some strians have white hairs on all leafs and buds that look like a trichome but there not. In reality its just white hairs on leaf and bud. Don't confuse what I call hairy leafs with stigmas .

She was stress tested this run . I am sure any one can do it up as good or better . yes I plan to run her proper,in the future . all props go to miraculous meds . vary nice work

Wow! Nice trich pics, looks pretty clear, another 10 days and they cloud up really well. blue star and death star usually hit 17% on the concentrate returns from the trim for me. They have lots of trichs and resins. I could only imagine the returns with buds.

Does this pheno have that sticky, tacky texture to the touch? That greasy feel usually means good things!

Make sure you post your outdoor thread here with a link so we can find it! thanks and keep up this amazing documentation. Its very appreciated.

Oh, and that's tough guidelines for your testers. lol... As long as their happy doing it, you will get some clear testing results from them.:tiphat:

Dankwolf

Wow! Nice trich pics, looks pretty clear, another 10 days and they cloud up really well. blue star and death star usually hit 17% on the concentrate returns from the trim for me. They have lots of trichs and resins. I could only imagine the returns with buds.

Does this pheno have that sticky, tacky texture to the touch? That greasy feel usually means good things!

Make sure you post your outdoor thread here with a link so we can find it! thanks and keep up this amazing documentation. Its very appreciated.

Oh, and that's tough guidelines for your testers. lol... As long as their happy doing it, you will get some clear testing results from them.:tiphat:

I misspoke on watts per sq ft . they are only at 70 watts a sq ft .

She seems greasy tacky . not really sticky if that makes sense .ether way the pics do her no justice . she is a solid fluffy girl absolutely perfect for bag appeal and smoking . I would never think to hash such a perfect smoking plant if that makes sense. I just hope I am correct and she is what I think she is . time will tell .

Dankwolf

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk (#9)

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk (#9)

Me.* skunk , chlorophyll, musky ,fruity with a slite white pepper ,hash finish

3 rd party. Skunk , ammonia with a slite spice.

Poor structure
Poor smell at a distance
Poor density
Good terp profile
1x stretch
Not picky
Finished well under stress test.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hermed late in flower under light stress .there are much better ones to be had in this cross .

Dankwolf

Death star x Ansetrial skunk (#2) 69 days of flower

Death star x Ansetrial skunk (#2) 69 days of flower

Death star x Ansetrial skunk (#2)

Me.*Smells like old school brown brick Mexican with a hint of abandoned welfare house ( sorry if this offends any one ).

3 rd party. Smells like day old wet close.with a hint of abandoned warfare house.

Badass structure/ dense
Very poor smell
1.5 x stretch
Not picky fert wise
Foxtails under high watt/heat
Herms like crazy (likely shemale)
Not resinous

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks like,a lot of Ansetrial skunk pics I have seen but with a real cola .Hermed at some point .she was in back of room and I did not catch it. She has half developed seeds every where . there are way better plants to be had with this line .

Dankwolf

Death star x Ansetrial skunk (#9) 72 days of flower

Death star x Ansetrial skunk (#9) 72 days of flower

Me: skunky , acetone ,sour with a fesh soil /mushroom like finish

3 rd party : skunky/ammonia with a earthy finish .

loud smell
Great structure
1.5-2 × stretch
Good density
Good yield

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She deffently turns the stomic in a good way.

This might be the keeper death star x

Dankwolf

Death star ansetrial skunk (#1) 72 days of flower

Death star ansetrial skunk (#1) 72 days of flower

Me : skunky , friuty, With a dusty / mushroom typ finish

3 rd party : skunk y/ pissy in a good way

dense
Medium smell
2-3 x stretch
Herm late in flower
Bad structure

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Found a few seeds growing that I believe are from the other death star Ansetrial that was next to her

Looks like,a lot of Ansetrial skunk pics I have seen.

Dankwolf

Death star x Ansetrial skunk

Death star x Ansetrial skunk

Just so every ine knows ......

These death star x Ansetrial have some real funky, nasty, profiles like I have not seen . the goal is to run the death star Ansetrial skunk and the cotton candy x Ancestrial to a stable point( each there own line f4 or above ). I am assuming some back crossing will be needed.

After stabelizing both lines I plan to cross each line together And stabilize it to at least f4 . I have a feeling this may take another 10+ years .

I plan at some point to release my version of rks when I feel its ready . I don't plan to charge and I hope know one will do the same . I plan on this being my contribution to the cannabis community .

I could not have got as far as I have with out the help of many people and I will never forget any one that contributes. Especialy miraculous meds for kick starting things .:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Dankwolf

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial (#3) 73 days of flower

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial (#3) 73 days of flower

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial (#3)

Me: skunky, ammonia with a mushroom finish. ( vary reminiscent of the strian shroom ) .

3rd party: lawn mower ran over a skunk with a disgusting Finish.

Sticky greasy leaning to sticky
Super dense
Frosty
1.5 - 2 x stretch
Great structure
Good yield

Most Ansestrial dom of the ogkb2.0 cross's.

Did not herm undrr light/ heat stress

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The better plants so far in all cross's are the later finishing plants . when I say better I mean stronger aroma /smell and so far high as well . smoke reports in the next week or so .

Latest posts

Latest posts