What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Just-In-Case~

JustinCase

I'll get at you guys after the holiday, Y, Dave, Grapepunched, and whoever else I'm missing. I just couldn't let the snagletoothed plant shot be the have a good holiday picture, ya know. So here's a couple of something a little more promising.

C

cellardweller

YwouldntI said:
y ive learned like 110% more then what i thought i did know..if that makes sense...
this site is bringin my game up to a level i only dreamed about before,and bro you know me i aint one to be like "my shits all this or all that" but its killer and i do see improvements in every pull and i know without these boards i wouldnt be gettin as good as it is.so on that note goodlookinout,peace-Y-

Hmm Hmm, 'scuse me. I couldnt have said it better, and I have replied 'zactly the same way in other threads when the post is real. Fuckem on the rest.
JiC like Y said somewhere else, I gotta read backwards to catch up! :hotbounce the funnies are great btw.thanks!

"I think it's time to take total control of every aspect of my grow, starting with my soil :) " I Did! :muahaha:

Dont blow yer trigger finger off this weekend Justin...keep em comin!
mucho gusto mi amigos
~cd

Y

YwouldntI

happy 4th brotha,be safe yo.and smoke some of that illa ass oil for me dawgcatcha

JustinCase

Thanks for all the 4th wishes!

Thanks for all the 4th wishes!

Y-uhh yeah I'm stoned!! Real stoned!
Dave-lol You can call me Justin, JiC, JC, SB. Those are all fine, but Justinthebutt(looks over at raist) no, just no. It all begins with the soil when growing soil. Have a good soil mix and you don't even really need to use nutes. My favorite additive, mushroom compost, it's the "shit".
CD-Still got all my fingers an toes, I'm not in jail, and I had a pretty overall good time. So I vote it a good 4th. I'd say Fuck em but I don't qualify so all I can tell em is "Kiss My Ass!:muahaha:" :asskick:
Sleepy-Thanks sleepy I'm trying. And thanks for the 4th wishes.
Prof Sublime-Yeah their starting to get their aren't they. Two to three weeks left on a blind schedule with them, but they are already being flushed and have been for about a week now. Hope you had a good fourth as well.
------------------------------------------
Can you believe this thread is only a week old, I'm having trouble believing it myself. 5 pages and over a thousand views. Incredible, thanks everyone for checking my spot out. I hope your enjoying it, and I hope I can keep it up for you.
This should helpI've decided on a camera and should have it in about a week. So will be going from this(left) to this(middle, right). I've done fairly well with the one on the left considering it's such a p.o.s. Let's hope I can do this next one some justice. I chose this one because it is an excellent entry model to the nikon dslr(digital single lens reflex) camera series and before spending more I've decided to see if the nikon dslr camera series is for me. That and I got a good deal for this model. I got some other goodies for it as well, I have high hopes.

Got some buds to check out from a bro and thought it fitting to twist one up. ~Chronic Ish right here!~

Some new shots of my Purple Thai Basil.(The third shot is my favorite of the three)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Good shit just, That camera should create many quality shotz. I see you got some easter egg nugs too, time ta yoke!

C

cellardweller

bro-sloshy stoppin in to say dem's some purty dense lookin nugs..yer boy did a nice job gettin em to ya! Like GM said, props on the cam. Im usin a nikon coolpix 7600. s'not so bad..better than nothin! but I would still like to upgrade...
Good threads come to those who deserve it, and there's plenty of you guys who deserve it here in IC-Land!. you're one of em. :joint:
nice thai-dyed basil btw! :muahaha:

D

DaveMR

That Raistlin does come up with some funny nicks :)
Oh mushroom compost, I have just seen that in my garden center, have just been for some John Innes :)
Hpope the hols was good, see ya soon :)

Dave

Y

YwouldntI

sup just,that basil looks crazy man.
cam get there yet?
i know the pics are gonna be off the hook when you get it brotha.peace.-Y-

D

DaveMR

Hey Justin :) hows ya head ???
well I got two females from my blueberry's so far :)
heres the first pistils and two pics from the first to show :)

JustinCase

Mo-I'm hoping that it will Mo. I just got some additional lenses for it today. Now I just need the actual camera. ;) Soon, and I been yokin it!
CD-Thanks for the vote of confidence, especially about my basil!
Dave-Them girls looking good Dave.
Y-Probably won't have the camera until the end of the weekend, I do have some additional lenses and kits, color lenses(red,blue,orange,green,yellow) a 4 pce magnification kit, A u.v. lens, and a 55-200mm lens that have already arrived. And I have a line on a 650-1300mm telephoto lens for under 400u.s. Any camera people know that that is a killer deal. Anyway, that's for my outdoor nature stuff. With all this coin I'm dishing out, I sure hope they are. I'm fairly confident though that I will end up with some nice pictures all around.
Frank-I'm glad you liked that one frank, and I see you been thumbing through some of them avy's I put up as well.
-----------------------------------------
If any of you want to know a little more about the camera that I chose to go with and see it in action a little bit, check out this link here > >Click Me

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking great man. This thread is always bumpin with some cool shit.
How do you get the photos to sit side to side like that?

HAPPYTREE

How do you get the photos to sit side to side like that?
Yah i also want to know how to do that please let me know if you could and thanks for the happymantree avatar i will use it shortly. Just got me some godberry a little way back. Its looking like they might make there way to the isle de coco soon hah lol. those pics of your godberry look insane. i was also looking at a nikon d 40 with a waterhousing kit for surf style photos and such but that set up is like 2 gs ouch. they do make a small underwater housing for my sony cybershot but man i want the real thing f stops and all haha.

keep up the gr8 work and pls let us know how to load pics like that as i have been wondering for a while .

HT :rasta:

Last edited:

JustinCase

To put them side by side guys, what I do is(I'll try to explain this as best as I can) I add all the pictures I'm going to add to a post, then I go down to where they are in the code and I go to the first empty space between the first and second picture, then hit backspace delete. I make groups of three leaving a space between the rows of three. Then after I have made my rows of three I then go to the first set of three and where the url breaks are(should look like this[ /url]> here <[ url]) and hit the space bar once. Then down arrow to the next line. I do this for all the pictures. Then once that is done you will have groups of three then a empty line. I delete the line of space between the groups of three then I center it all. I hope that explains it for ya. Good Luck :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup just,thanx for the explanation bro....you know me im still lost haha.
just slidin by yo.peace homeboy-Y-