What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL

JLP

Veteran
Hey guys,here's a grow I finished not long ago.Rez gave me some of his new SD IBL seeds and I germed 5 of them and got 3 females.Two of them finished at around 75 days and the one in the pics finished at about 90 days.They were easy to grow with no problems.All the plants produced dense sticky buds.I didn't notice a lot of smell in the grow but in the jar it has a sweet skunky smell.The flavor is kind of a lemon/pine-sol.It has a very potent Sativa high,at least as good C99.
Where this strain really shines is the excellent full melt hash that it produces.
I'll definately be growing more of this and making more hash.

JLP

Last edited:
G

mmmm, those are some fat buds. how much did you pull off all three of them? looks amazing

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh, yes. This is a phenominal breed here! Very special. And of course the techniques are dialed in - looks perfect. A rare pleasure bro. :) Good to see you're still around and doing your thing, better than ever I see. ;)

BagseedSamurai

I dont see a point in making hash, even full melt, off a plant as beautiful as that. You only get thc in full melt, cannabinoids aid the high, too.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Lovely photos, JLP, Those are some fat frosty diesels! :yes: I love the hash from the SDv3s, I imagine the IBL to be very similar.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi John Lee, very nice to see some of your work. Especially the Sour Diesel. So very glad you like it as it is still my top strain. I believe you need to pop some more beans as I think your still missing a fuel smelling pheno. I find they don't stink too much unless you rustle it some. Thanks for the fine pics.

K

kokua

JLP...thank you for all that you do. Especially for sharing this excellent IBL grow with us. :) If you say its a keeper...then its a keeper. Excellent job.

REZDOG

Veteran
. . . .

....I'd like to think I don't fuck around,where True Diesel genetics are concerned.
....JLP's Killer SD IBL Grow,imo....supports my supposition.

G

That's some beautiful SourD ibl there JLP, looks great and so does the bubble hash.

ograskal

Veteran
NIceee!! Will be throwin some ECSD into flowering real soon!! Great job by JLP and Rez!!!!! Peace! ~ograskal

G

Freakin Awesome JLP :yes: of all the pics I have seen of SD those have to be the fattest buds I remember. They do look tastey.

Mo, :pimp3:

JLP

Veteran
Thanks everybody.

Thanks for the seeds Rez.

I don't weigh them but it's a medium yeilder.

JLP

KYHomeGrown

i love JLP's grows, never been let down...this is one of the most stand up honest guys in the cannabis culture. would love to meet him someday.

G

looking awesome JLP.. your work is always very impressive.. i am surprised by the lack of smell till jar time, with my v3's if we turned off the carbon filter they could be smelled from the parking lot. not good. lol. and an oz of v3 in your pocket is guaranteed to be smelled from across the room, possibly from a different floor in the house as you enter. lol. maybe it will come out with a longer cure.

one obversvation that I have about SD, is that the dry buds are so white from trichs they really dont look green. cant wait to get ahold of ecsd, but if that falls through, maybe some day, in a galaxy far far away, sd ibl will restock