What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my current project

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
My first grow with clones!!!

The clones
  • 1 Blueberry x haze DNA
  • 1 sour mist REZ
  • 1 apollo mist REZ

from seed
  • 1 phoenix project JLP
  • 3 amnesia 99 JLP
  • 1 Magical mystery mix

and finally 2 plants from Mothra
  • spudnic subcool seeds
  • Purple indica DVP

I'm gonna let them veg about another month or so Then start the flowering process!!! Can't wait!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks Goooood Cough!....just love the Dog's genetics :D ....I'm pulling up my smoking chair for this one, cant wait to see how they turn out :D

me 2.. sounds like you got some crackalackin strains.. just watched madagascar stoned out of my gourd.. that was fun..
-Pce

Sleepy

Veteran
way to go Anita!!

way to go Anita!!

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

go, Anita, GO!!

how's the carbon scrubber workin'??? :sasmokin:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Always enjoy visiters in my grow room!!!!

Always enjoy visiters in my grow room!!!!

just gave the plants a drink, The carbon scrubber actually works, Had a good work out with my last grow .(sour mist apollo mist and MMM)couldn't smell a thing till I harvested in a different closet,I couldn't have anyone over for a week. I need to make something to harvest in.

I got a smokin chair too!!!! :joint:

Secret Room

Girl you got it go'in on with your grow I'll be watching for sure.I'm getting ready to start my plants in soil tomorrow 12/12.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:wave: hi secret room. glad you stoped by. I've been following your grow and im preety sure it was hydro. Did you change to soil???

O

OHenry

hi cough. looks great, the Sour Mist should be something sweet!

Does the carbon scrubber need to pull air from a contained area or can it simply scrub a large area of air? I've got an attic and was wondering if simply scrubbing the whole are would work? Whatcha think?

Nice stuff!

OH :wave:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
not sure Ohenry, I have my fan and scrubber in the attic and it pulls the air from the light (cool tube).

gonna test the sour mist(from my last grow) tonight :yummy:

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Best of wishes on the new grow. You have some intresting strains to work with there. Will be watching.

Secret Room

hi secret room. glad you stoped by. I've been following your grow and im preety sure it was hydro. Did you change to soil???
What I did was start some seeds I had from KC Brains strain did not expect all of them to crack so I have a over abundance(can't throw anything away) of plants making a getto box for them with a 48" tek 5 6 bulb. I'll start a thread on them as soon as I get the lamp. They are under 2 20" tek 5 in 6 in pots.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Update time!!!

Update time!!!

Got the males out!! all of my amnesia 99's:mad: , my phoenix one:mad: ,(i really wanted this one) and my blueberry haze??? not sure how that happened as she was taken from clone and I only had one plant:confused:
,I'm gonna assume I got the labels mixed up, but I was careful :confused:

Anyway I have 5 females that Im gonna transplant into 5 gal buckets later. so now I have a MMM,or is it blueberry haze?? sour mist , sputnic,purple indica, and an unknown ,probably amnesia99 ???The apollo mist was demoted to the veg cab a few weeks ago as she was still quite small.

Rellikbuzz

Damn Cough Cough, I know you were looking forward to those A99's and the Phoenix 1! Hate to hear it but there's still some great genetics in there so all is not lost. Hope that little Apollo Mist gets it in gear under the Tek 5. I really love the last Apollo Mist. The herb is just fantastic. Dying to see you finish another one!! Great job, girl!! :yes:

G

yeah, seriously, c.c... that apollo you finished recently is really lovely. Rellikbuzz had me in a DAZE with that shit the other night. I had a tough time nailing down which strain it was, because ol' Rellik told me: "GUESS WHAT THIS IS, BRO!" I was like DAAAAAAAMN! :friends: Best of wishes to you, m'am. Much love. Peace. :yes:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Glad you like the buds Fernandro, Im kinda enjoyin the apollo mist myself!!Heres some shots of the garden, about a month into flower. lots of little buds everywhere :canabis: :D

the forst one is sour mist.

purple indica...

MMM...

G

scratching head, puzzled look, wondering how in heck I missed this thread.......Y'all pay attention now, there is some absolutely amazing stuff coming out of that closet.....that killer queen bud kept 2 people high as a kite for 2 days...........bookmarked with great anticipation..........

moth

Looking Great Anita !!
I just finished my closet up this Grow !
Any chance U could Use a few lemmon freeze clones?