What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Death of the EU seed Industry?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now here is the real issue...if those in the EU had not given up their rights to bear arms way back when, they would be able to make a stand and tell the EU to back the fuck up...

I just read a 450 page book on the History of Switzerland.. you don't need guns, you need willpower... something lacking in near every humans nowadays

also something I've noticed is there is no "common bond" anymore.. it's everyone for themselves, and as long as we stay that way, they have us..

don't believe me, put your emergency blinkers on in the middle of the highway, and sit in your car, and see how long it would take someone to get out and help you. how many people would rather honk and sit behind you waiting for a open spot in the other lane.. not big enough balls? ask someone for there cell phone in a city( dense population , AKA your human relatives ) to make a call.. see the response you get

Latest posts

Latest posts