Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics)

Thread Title Search
Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2012, 03:38 AM #31
sso

sso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to all
i wonder how just taking a bunch of leaves and crushing them into coconut oil would work. maybe heating it in the oven for awhile.
sso is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 03:43 AM #32
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
The following link has good information on extraction - Gray Wolf is a damn good resource. He's referencing edible extractions here, but it is the same thing.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234069
rives is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 03:56 AM #33
BrnCow

You've seen some results and psoriasis sufferers are all ears. Maybe people need to be a bit more scientific and need to list strains, brands of oils used, and some measurements so they can duplicate your methods and amounts with same strains. This is important enough to stay on it until you establish a conclusion of weather it is a help or a cure. A help will be much appreciated and a cure will be a god send to many people.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 AM #34
sso

sso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to all
yes, need to give more info

that would be fantastic.
sso is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 04:54 AM #35
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
I used 4oz leaf, dried and crumbled then mixed by hand to get 4 grams of hash. The strains were Deep Funk (Sour D x Deep Chunk) and some crosses I made.

Really, if you have a kif grinder, throw some kif into some cocnut oil and see how it works, let us know. I wouldn't over complicate this. The herb heals.

This post says it best
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquentsoution View Post
much of the topical applications do not work because they are too weak. i make a topical inspired mathematically and technically by the biblical formula for "Holy Anointin Oil". i call it just that. the recipe follows:

Holy Anointing Oil, topical version

x = hash oil
.3x = coconut oil
x/15 = cinnamon bark oil
x/15 = cinnamon leaf oil
x/15 = myrrh oil
.1x = emu oil
.01x = jojoba oil

you may omit all but the first two ingredients. i would be a little cautious of the cinnamon for your application. heat the hash oil to at 100 degrees before adding and mixing the remaining ingredients.

i know from personal experience, this works.
shmalphy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 AM #36
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
I got the recipe from this thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205263

I was making caps and ran out of capsules so I used the rest to try it on my psoiasis.
shmalphy is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 05:40 AM #37
outdoordreams

outdoordreams has a spectacular aura aboutoutdoordreams has a spectacular aura aboutoutdoordreams has a spectacular aura aboutoutdoordreams has a spectacular aura about
Great thread..................So I have a friend who is experimenting with salves up in Vancouver BC and he is finding great results, which we will share shortly. Including using salves on skin moles.

I will get his exact reciepe to share, but he was talking about evaporating the water from the bubblehash process to extract the water soluble terpines. these seem to have an IMPORTANT EFFECT.

Medical Marijuana is Exploding!
outdoordreams is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:31 PM #38
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
I dont understand the ratio's in your quote Shmalphy ? is it one part hash and 3 parts coconut oil .. im confused.com lol

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

rocket high is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 07:48 PM #39
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
i wanna go out and contract psoriasis just so i can test this remedy... seriously, amazing news i am sure there are other ailments that can be cured by our favorite plant... keep experimenting people!... big up to you smalphy!
moses wellfleet is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 03:02 AM #40
SmokeTrees
"Hey bud, lets party!"

SmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud of
i recently made a extract with olive oil, i then mix it with beeswax and coconut oil. I add eucalyptus to help mask the weed smell, as the olive oil is very potent smelling. (i used 16oz of trim for 32fluid oz of olive oil).
So far im extremely happy with its effectiveness
SmokeTrees is offline Quote