Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics)

Thread Title Search
Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 07:45 PM #21
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I get the same from my doc. There all morons.. First its Dermatitis then its Psoriasis now where back to dermatitis..

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 07:47 PM #22
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
Glad this thread has popped up ive have bad psoriasis,have done for 7 years and seems to get worse with time its all over my face,scalp,legs,back ..you name it basically.
I use steroid creams as well but they do thin the skin over time and that makes you susceptible to UVA/UVB rays ...i would deffo like a natural alternative and this ticks the box

I too would like to know your ratio's to make the topical cream.. when i find out, i'll keep yous guys updated on the treatment progress.

Great experiment

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

rocket high is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 07:52 PM #23
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Im going to make some as well but I will use Honey Oil instead of bubble.. I will use olive oil as the application medium.. I just need to find a starting recipe ..

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 11:21 PM #24
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
thank you for this. roughly how much oil are you using relative to hash?
are you eating capsules as well or just using the paste topically?

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Somango-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351684

Current: seedsman Jack Herer-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351686

Current: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111

Curing: Female seeds dream berry-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350151
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 11:32 PM #25
guest 77721

Awesome!!!

I had a similar experience. I had a psoriasis spot on my belly about the size of a silver dollar and I put steroid cream on it several times a day for a whole winter.

I made a topical ointment using iso extract with a 48 hour soaking time and mixed it with hemp oil. Within 3 days the sore was completely healed and has never come back. This spot would reoccur every winter.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:58 PM #26
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
A lot of questions about ratios, I guess I should have measured it lol.

I really just used enough coconut oil to dissolve the hash. It doesn't fully dissolve, but becomes like a grainy paste. I just massage that into the affected areas.

While it isn't "gone" yet it is so much less noticable and less itchy and flaky that I would consider it as healed as I have ever seen it since I got psoriasis in the 4th grade.

Honey oil should work just as good, probably better. I am going to make up a qwet, I had some the other day and applied it topically to one spot, and it worked well, but it was difficult to spread. I would like to make more and formulate a lotion out of it. I made the caps to eat but just tried it on my psoriasis because it was itchy as hell!

I used to use HALOBETASOL, and I got the thinning skin, I would bleed from almost anything. I also got a unibrow (hyperthrichosis), hypopigmentation, and I also got chronic recurring folliculitis that was baffling the doctors, (never good when the doc says, I need someone else to take a look at this, and the second doc stands there looking at you in shock) They said it was probably from swimming in a lake, years later I learned it was from the steroids...

I agree that doctors are total fools who's job it is to keep you from being well. If you were well, how would they make any money?
shmalphy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:59 PM #27
Photorikki

Photorikki will become famous soon enoughPhotorikki will become famous soon enough
Nothing but the sun has worked for my psoriasis.
It is all over my entire body. YUCK!
Blotchy skin, angry red spots and white skin flakes stopped my love life cold!
Getting naked in front of someone used to be such an easy thing to do. . .

I have wanted to use oil topically and believe it will work wonders.
But how to make enough and at what strength?

I'll be following your thread for any info such as that.
Keep moving forward & Good Luck!!

Thats What Friends Are For

Photorikki is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 12:50 AM #28
philcollins
BAAAAAAAAMMMM!!

philcollins has a spectacular aura aboutphilcollins has a spectacular aura aboutphilcollins has a spectacular aura about
I have a huge interest in this thread as well...bump

Old 03-20-2012, 02:42 AM #29
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
I've been making topical oils for a while now, and it is amazing the number of ailments that see relief from it. I get muscles spasms from a spinal injury, and it helps with that as well as my psoriasis and inflammation. I gave some to a friend with plantars fasciitis, and it gave her the only relief that she has found. Several people have had it help with their arthritis and general muscle soreness.

I started with olive oil, but found that coconut oil absorbs much more quickly and with little residue. I have been using 2 grams of sugar trim/leaf per ounce of oil with good results.
rives is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 AM #30
sso

sso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to all
how much of fanleaves did it take to get 4 grams of hash?

and what strain?
sso is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.